Chp 8

Unexpected HighSchool Love

Sehun POV

What a excited day, looking that poor girl being miserable today. Hahaha, but why I'm not as happy as before when see other student got bullied? 
Maybe I'm not in my mood, kekeke. But she is quite adorable and bea..uti..ful! what did I talking about?! But it fact I can't lied mysef, Gosh  (while scratching his head) I'm goona bullied her again tomorrow but I think I'll keep it first. That girl really made me LIKE her and HATE her at the same time gezzh!

End POV

Tomorrow afternoon Seohyun really goes to XXXXXX and saw Sehun already there alone sitting on a bench.

"Jaesonghamnida." Seohyun said and bowed to him.

"Yah, you're late." Sehun said and glared at her.

"It's traffic jam along my way to here.." She said.

"No excuse.." He said.

"It's fact okay? I'm already say sorry, it's up to you what you want.." Seohyun said and looked other way.

Sehun stand up and walk closer to her, made her faced him. Seohyun was backford  a little when she turn back because their face just an inch away.

Widened her eyes, "Wh..what do you want?!" she aks and push him away while blushed.

Sehun chuckled, "Why you blushing?" He ask.

"Nothing.." She said and looked a her feet.

"Start falling in love with me? aren't you?" He teased and smirked.

"Gosh, don't think too much. I won't like you arrogant boy." Seohyun said and mehrong.

"What arrogant boy?!" Sehun said and grabbed her hand.

"Yah, let go my hand." Seohyun said and tried yanked his hand, but his grip was so tighten.

"No, until you.." Smirked and leaned closer to her again.

"W..what do you want?" Seohyun ask while shocking.

"KISS ME." He said and smirked again.

"What?! Yah, I won't kis-" Seohyun haven't finished her word suddenly she feels a soft thing land on her lips.

Seohyun widened her eyes and quickly push him away, "Yah, You!" She said, can't stand anymore her blushing and run leave him staying there.

Sehun looked at her running away suddenly a smile form from his lips can be see, after he called for his chauffeur to pick him up.

"She is so adorable when she's blushing, kekeke. Seo Joohyun make sure I'll let you broke your own promise" He thought and still thinking of Seohyun's shocked face and chuckled.

Seohyun stopped at a garden and she sit down on a bench. She touch her lips, "What is he doing to me? He..he stole my FIRST KISS! aaarrrgghhh, the kiss  supposed give to a person who I love not HIM!" she thought and wipe her lips.

After a while Seohyun leave that garden and go straight to her home, Sehun and Seohyun didn't know actually there's a girl saw all the accident just now and feels so angry.

"Why they doing this? Seo Joohyun I assume you as my friend but you doing this! SH*T! Just wait and see I'll make your life miserable too!" She thought and smirked, after that she leave that place.

It's monday as usual they goes to school, Seohyun walk alone at the hall way. She walk passed a bunch of fangirls and saw Sehun, EXO stopped their way and Sehun was staring at Seohyun and she looked at him too.

"Weird, why he looked at me like that and smile? I better go or I'll die soon!" Seohyun thought, she stopped looked at him and walk away quickly.

Seohyun went to her locker and saw Krystal there, so she decided to greet her.

"Krystal, annyeong." She said and smile to her.

"Seohyun, annyeong." she said too.

"Let's go to class together." Seohyun said.

"Okay." Krystal said and both of them walk toward their class.

"Seohyun-ah are you free on saturday night?" She ask while walk.

"Uhm, I think so. what's up?" Seohyun ask.

"I want to treated you." Krystal said and smile.

"Oh, for what?" She ask again.

"This saturday is my birthday, but I don't want invited everybody I just invited you." Krystal said.

"Oh, jinjja? I'll go then." Seohyun said and smile happily.

"Thank you." Krystal said and hug her.

Finally they arrived their own class and Seohyun waved goodbye at Krystal and went in, she go straight to her seat and put down her things. Suddenly her phone vibrated.

From: Sehun
Annyeong poor girl^^

Seohyun looked at her phone screen and feel weird, "Why he text me while both of us in the same class? gezzh!" She thought and just closed the message, didn't replied it. A while her phone ring again, another text come in.

From: Sehun
Why you don't reply? you know it's impolite..

After see that, Seohyun decided to reply it.

From: Seohyun
Annyeong arrogant boy, what do you want??

From: Sehun
After this class, meet me at rooftop. ahrasso?

From: Seohyun
How about I don't want to go?

From: Sehun
But I think you'll go, you better go or else.. you know that..

From: Seohyun
Gezzh, ye.. ye.. I'll go! 
Don't text back!

"Why I must go?? Gosh!" Sohyun thought and find out Sehun was looking at her, she look at him too and Sehun give her a playful wink. Seohyun just raised her eyebrows and looked other way. After that their teacher come in and started their lessons.

"Hey, Seohyun sshi.." Luhan called her lower his voice.

"Oh Luhan sshi." she said.

"How are you know?" he ask.

"I'm fine, thanks for concern." Seohyun said and smile to him.

"After this class, let's lunch together, I treat you." Luhan said.

"Thank you before Luhan-ah, but I'm sorry I can't go. I have something to do." Seohyun said apologized to him.

"Oh It's okay, make sure next time you can" Luhan said and smile.

"Ne, I'll." Seohyun said and focused on her class again.

After the class, Seohyun really went to the rooftop. But she didn't see anybody there, so she decided to looking around to find Sehun.

"Yah, that boy! jinjja!" Seohyun said and about to walk down the stare, suddenly someone pull her to him embrace from behind. His hand was at Seohyun's waist.

"Do you miss me soon?" He said and chuckled while hugging her.

_____________________________________________________

Chapter 8 hope you'll like this ^^ Don't be a silent reader :D