Chp 4

Unexpected HighSchool Love

"what do you want?" She ask and avoid his glared. with that the leader leaned closer to her make her move back, he laid his face close to her ear and whisper something.

"nobody dare to walk pass us, so you're the one. go away or.." Seohyun heard his whisper and she quickly push him away.

"Or what??" she ask pissed off, made the leader pissed off too.

"Yah, how dare you push me?!" He said and grabbed her wrist hardly, Seohyun moaned in pain because he grabbed her sprained wrist.

"Yah, release my hand! it's hurt you know?!" she said with her tear almost come out. He looked at her teary eyes and release her hand.

"why is she cry? crazy girl.." He thought and just leave her there, and the other student walk up to Seohyun. And she just ignored them and walk away too.

"Wow, she is so lucky. I never see the kingkas release a girl/boy just like that." a student said and other keep talk about her.

"Hyunnie!" two voice shouted from behind, She quickly looked back and see her unnies walk toward her. So she call back them and walk to them also.

"where did you go? we went to the test room but you already left." Tiffany ask her.

"Sorry unnie, I just walk around around the school." she apologized and bowed to them.

"How about your test?" Taeyeon ask made her suddenly brightly smile.

"okay, the question is easier than I thought." she said and her unnies happily giggled, they grabbed her hand and swing here and there happily but Seohyun moaned in pain again. Taeyeon quickly stopped her act and looked at her worriedly.

"Wae? your hand hurt again?" Taeyeon ask.

"Actually, it's doesn't hurt anymore. But because of that jerk! made my hand hurt again." she said and thinking about the guy made her pissed off again.

"Jerk? what did happened just now?" Tiffany ask her curiously.

"just now I walk passed 3 jerks and the one in the middle stopped me and whisper something to my ears. I immediately pushed him away and made him angry then he grabbed my hand hardly, that's why my hand hurt again after that he just leave." She explain to her unnies.

"They must be jerk than." Taeyeon said made Seohyun and Tiffany giggled.

"Oh wait, 3 jerks? do you mean E..X..O..?" Tiffany ask worriedly.

"uhm yeah, a girl told me that they are the popular, richest, and handsome guys at here, what the hell?" Seohyun said and looked at Tiffany gasped there. "Wae unnie? you know them too?" she ask.

"of course, that girl was true. And they also kingkas who like to bullied all students, hope he'll forget you when you come in this school." she said and patted her shoulder. Seohyun didn't say anything and keep thinking about that.

 

"How about your test?" Seo omma ask when they were on dinner.

"No problem omma" She said and  smile at her mom.

"Don't worry Seo omma, Seohyunnie is a smart girl she can handle it" Taeyeon said, and all her family members nooded.

After they finished their dinner, Seohyun and Taeyeon helped her mom wash all dishes. Then they went to their bedroom.

"Hyun-ah, when is the result out?" Taeyeon ask.

"uhm, on 20th.." Seohyun said while reading a book.

"So, you'll go to SM high school again then?" She ask and walk toward her, sit down on their bed.

"No, I'll call Fany unnie to help me to see it." Seohyun said.

 

Time pass pretty quick, It's already saturday or 20th. At SM high school.

"Today scholarship test result out, let's check it out." a girl said when talk to her friend.

"Let's go." They went to the inform wall and see the result, there already full of the people who follow the test also SM's students. Tiffany went there too, she struggling to made herself stand infront to see the result. She search for Seohyun's name.

"Wow, Seo Joohyun?"  "who is she?" "The highest score!" "Full marks!" Tiffany heard other students mentioned Seohyun name, finally she find it.

 Seo JooHyun (f) ___100___Pass.   Only name who have redlist, it's mean she's the highest score also Full marks. Tiffany feel so happy when she find out her child hood friend's name listed there. She quickly text her about this good news. 

Meanwhile Seohyun side..

"Unnie, I'm afraid.." Seohyun said to Taeyeon. she patted her sister's head and said don't worry, suddenly her phone ring. It's a message from Tiffany.

"Quick, read it!" Taeyeon said and become nervous too.

"Hyunnie, I'm sorry but I must tell you that.. you're .. (Seohyun becomes panick when she read here, her heart beating fast.)
PASS!!! with the highest score. Congratulation!^^" She stiffed at there when read all the message.

Taeyeon look at her, "Are you okay? what about the result?" she ask. Seohyun look at her unnie suddenly a smile appears.

"I..I'm PASS!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!" She shouted happily and hugged Taeyeon thightly.

"Yayy!!!! at last" Taeyeon said and hugged her while jump here and there.

"Thank you unnie, for the inform." Seohyun replied it when they already remove the hugged.

"U're welcome. And for you know you must come to the school on monday, re-registration and take you school uniform" another text from Tiffany.

"Ne, I know.. Thanks again unnie" she replied it.

____________________________________________________

A/N: 4 chp, Hope you'll like this :D don't be a silent reader.. Annyeong :)