Chp 1

Unexpected HighSchool Love

Seohyun was at her parents food stalls, serving the customers with her childhood friend Taeyeon.

"Here your food sir.." she put down the food on their table and bowed.

"Hyunnie, can you help me? I can't handle that much plates!" a girl voice shouted, and she look beside her.

"Okay, I'm coming." She shouted back. "Enjoy your food.." said to the customers and run toward Taeyeon.

She take some plates from Taeyeon's hand, and they bring it to inside.

"Taeyeon-ah, please deliver this food to this address, ahrasso?" Seo omma said.

"Oh.. oka.." "Let me deliver it, omma. Unnie already work a lot today." Seohyun said and take the orders rush to outside.

She ride her bicycle and go to the address her mom said, after a while she arrived, she press the door bell and an old lady come out. She give her the orders, and takes the money from her.

"Thank you for your order." she said and bowed 90to the old lady.

After the old lady close the door, she ride her bicycle and cycle around the city before she go back to her stalls. Suddenly she saw a familiar figure walk out a clothes store with her friends, a girl wear a school uniform. She take a look at her and stop her bike.

"Fany unnie??"

"Fany unnie!" shouted from a far and the girl look back while talk with her girl-friends.

Her eyes smile appears. "Hyunnie!!" she shouted back and run toward her, gives her a big hug. She is Tiffany, her other childhood friend they met when they were 7, one school at Shidae junior high school.

they broke the hug "Long time no see, how have you been?" Tiffany ask while pinch Seohyun's cheek.

"I'm fine unnie, and you?" Seohyun ask too.

"I'm fine too." Tiffany said and smile happily because can meet her again.

Tiffany's girl-friend walk toward them, they take a look at Seohyun from head to toe and show a disgusting face. Because that day Seohyun only wears a T-shirt and long jeans, her hair tied in a pony tail.

"Fany-ah, she is really your friend?" Sooyoung ask.

"Yeah, why?" Tiffany said and looks at her friends confusedly. "Any problem?"

"It's a big problem, how can you be friend with such low-class girl." Sunny lower her voice but can be heard.

"Yeah, look! How can a girl just wore a T-shirt and long jeans out, and no make up at all." Hyoyeon add.

Seohyun heard it, and she just put her head down didn't know what to say. with that Tiffany got furious with her friends. She looks at her friends and yelled them.

"Yah, why you humiliate my friend?! you think you're good? huh?!"

"Wae? you help her instead us?"

" Yes! she is my truly friend, don't like you!"

"Hwang Miyoung! You!"

"Unnie, enough don't because of me you quarrel." trying to stop her.

"Let's go, Hyunnie." Tiffany said and they walk away leave them there dumbfounded. They walk to a park and sit down on a bench.

"So, do you still want to school?" Tiffany ask.

"Of course, but you know that my finance condition forced me can't continue my school." Tears start to fall down.

"Don't be sad, if you want to school I can help you to pay it." Tiffany said and wipe away her tears.

"No unnie, I can't burden you." Seohyun said and smile.

They silent a while, suddenly Tiffany remember something she takes out a paper from her bag and give it to Seohyun.

"Here, take it." Seohyun takes it and confused.

"What is this? SM high school?" She ask and take a look.

"My school, has open scholarship test. If you pass it, you can school at there free." Tiffany explain.

She nooded. "So, you mean you want me to follow the test?" she ask and looked at her unnie.

"that's right, I know you are a smart girl. I guarantee you can pass it." Tiffany said and patted her head.

"Let me think a while unnie, I want to ask my parents first." Seohyun said.

"Okay, contact me if you want to follow the test." Tiffany said.

They sit at there a while, and after that Seohyun back to her food stalls. It's already evening so she helped them closed the stalls.

"Where did you go after deliver the orders?" Taeyeon ask while combed her hair in front of mirror.

"I met my childhood friend, Tiffany unnie." She said while reading a book.

"Ooh.." Taeyeon said and keep combed her hair.

"Oh, Unnie I want ask you something." Seohyun said and close her book. She takes the paper and give it to Taeyeon.

"SM high school? Scholarship test?" Taeyeon look at the paper and confused.

"Fany unnie, offer me to follow the test. If I pass it I can school at there free, but..." Seohyun said hesitate.

"but what? If you want to school, follow the test then. If you afraid Seo omma and Seo appa angry, I help you to talk to them." Taeyeon said and patted her head.

She thought a while and decide it. "Thank you unnie, I decide to follow the test." she said and smile happily.

"Good, kajja It's time to sleep." Taeyeon said while hug her and walk to their bed.

_______________________________________________________________

Here is the 1 chapter, Hope you'll like it :D