Rooftop

Why Me?!

 

No ones’ P.O.V

After laying down on Tiffanys’ lap, Luhan realised that they’ve been asleep for almost the whole lesson. No one dared to disturb their slumber since, well let’s be honest. It looked like a picture that just came out of a book. They didn’t know this themselves but ever since the wedding pictures were released into the public people kept making up rumours about them. People would call them ‘Lufany’ or ‘The perfect couple’. As the hours passed, there were lots of requests for them to model together again.

Before Luhan got up he took out his cell phone. “Yaaay! Picture time.” He thought. Maybe these pictures would come in handy later on. Then he softly shook Tiffany but she didn’t wake up. “Fany-ah, wake up.” He said.

“Mmmm… Waeyo oppa?” She said as she rubbed her eyes cutely.

Seeing her action Luhan decided to move some hair that was in the way. “It’s nearly time to wrap up,” he chuckled lightly.

“Mmmmm… Mkay oppa.” She said while opening her eyes slowly.

They were in the corner of the room so not that much people noticed what was going on. Luhan got up first then helped Tiffany but she nearly fell back down but Luhan caught her by the waist. Their bodies were close, Tiffany blushed at this sudden action but Luhan didn’t really mind since he thought it was cute.

“Oppa, you laid down on my lap for too long! Now it’s hard to walked.” Tiffany said as she pouted.

“Mian Fany, I’ll help you walk.” Luhan then put one arm around her waist and Tiffany did the same. It was a good thing he wasn’t too tall for her. He helped her to the change rooms.

“Yah! Fany-ah! Where were you?” Hyoyeon asked.

“Luhan oppa was tired from dancing so I let him sleep on my lap and I somehow fell asleep too. Mian unnie.” Tiffany said sorrily.

“It’s ok I guess, I mean you did sit out because you were injured.”

“But next time tell me where you are, you’ll make me worry again.” Butted in Sunny.

“Yes, I’m sorry for making you guys worried.” * bowed in a 90-degree angle*

“There’s no need to bow!” Yuri said while laughing aloud.

They finished changing and walked out to the cafeteria. They all sat down on the table but the only one who wasn’t there was Luhan.

“So…” Jessica started the conversation.

“What’s going on with you and Luhan?...” Sooyoung continued.

“Yeah, you guys have been like glued together since this morning-ish,” said Junho and Wooyoung.

“Noona, are you guys going out?” Chanyeol and Minho asked.

“Ohh~ Is Tiffany and Luhan an item now?” Smirked Leetuek.

“Hah? Luhan with Fany? No way in hell man,” Jay blurted out.

“Unnie, is that true?” Seohyun asked.

Just then Luhan walked into the cafeteria.

“Luhan! Come here!” Leetuek shouted.

“What is it hyung?” Luhan asked while sitting next to me.

“Are you guys going out?” They all asked at once.

Luhan then turned to Tiffany and whispered, “Oi, how did they come up with this?”

“I was going to explain to them but you came in.” Tiffany said.

“No, we’re not an item. We’re just childhood friends from America.” Luhan stated.

The whole table was disappointed.

“But you guys would’ve been so cute together!” Yuri pouted.

“I know right! You guys could’ve been Lufany!” Sunny said as she placed her chin on the table looking disappointed.

“Unnie, you guys would’ve had cute babies together.” Seohyun said.

At that time Luhan and Tiffany was drinking water but after what happened Tiffany partly chocked on the water and well Luhan, he accidently spat his water in Junhos’ face.

“Dude! Watch it!” Junho shouted.

“I’m sorry! So sorry!” Luhan said quickly as he wiped Junhos’ face with tissue.

“I agree,” Said Jessica while observing there features, “You guys both have milky-white, soft skin and have big eyes. Your babies would be cute indeed.”

“Seohyun, Jessica!” Tiffany shouted in embarrassment.

Knowing their friends Luhan and Tiffany couldn’t do anything so they just ate their lunch and talked.

“They do shine…” said Taecyeon quietly.

“Dude, you ok?” Asked Nichkhun.

“Yeah, I’m fine. I’m just going to shoot some hoops, wanna come?”

“Sure man.”

And so Nichkhun and Taecyeon left the room. Back to Tiffany and Luhan. Since everyone on the table was busy eating/talking they decided to go up to the roof top for some air.

“Oppa,” Tiffany said, “It’s funny how people think we’re dating after our kiss.”

“Yeah but I have to admit when I saw the wedding photos’ we did look cute together.”

Tiffany nodded her head in agreement.

“Hey Fany, want to go on a date?” Asked Luhan suddenly.

*blush* “Um… When oppa?...”

“Hmmm.. Let’s go this Sat?” Smiled Luhan. “I’ll text you the details ok?”

“Neh oppa.”

As they got up to the roof top Tiffany leaned her back against the wall and sat down with Luhan sitting beside her. She got a little sleepy so she decided to close her eyes a little bit. As she fell asleep Luhan gently pushed her head on his shoulder and laid his head on top of hers, he locked fingers between fingers with Tiffany and closed his eyes. Little did they know Taeyeon, Jessica, Wooyoung and Jay came to get them. When they opened the door slowly they spotted Tiffany and Luhan together sleeping.

“Ngaaw!~ How cute!” Squealed Taeyeon.

“If only you guys were like that,” hissed Jessica.

“Shh! You don’t want to wake them do you?” Asked Wooyoung.

“Nah, let’s just take some pictures and go.” Answered Jay.

So the four of them took pictures of the cute-like couple and went down.

*A few hours later*

*The school bell rang*

“Hmmmmmmmm…” Tiffany said as she started to wake up because of the bell. “Oppa, It’s time to go now.” No matter how hard she shook Luhan he didn’t wake up and since Luhan was too heavy for her, she was trapped under his grip. “Aish, why do you have to be so heavy for oppa!” she cried out in frustration. So left with no choice Tiffany had to go back to sleep, trapped under the heavy Luhan.

It was now afternoon. *yaaaaawn* “I wonder how long I slept for… Fany, get up. It’s time to go.” said Luhan tiredly. Since he saw how cute Tiffany was he wanted to take a memento. “Fany get up!”

“Hmmm.. Oppa?”

“It’s time to go home, we ended up skipping class.”

“Okay, oppa.” She yawned.

They went back to the classroom and bid each other farewell. As they separated Tiffany noticed that at her locker there was a pink note inside her locker. She opened it and saw…