Surprise!

Why Me?!

Tiffany’s P.O.V

Kekekekee, I get to be with Luhan oppa, I wonder why his being like this now $: Now to get my bag and go home! Lalalalalaaa~ Just need to go down the stairs and AHHHHHHH BANG. Nonono, Fany Fany Tiffany! Don’t die and leave Luhan alone!

*Someone smacks Tiffany’s face*

“AIYAH, STOP SMACKING MY FACE!” I shouted in anger.

“Dude, I just wanted you to get off. Do you know how heavy you are?”

“Taecyeon oppa! What are you doing here?!”

“I was just walking to my car and you just had to fall on me, do you know how heavy you are? You should lose some weight before the festival! I won’t be able to carry you if you’re this heavy.”

“WHAT! I AIN’T HEAVY. HMMPH.” Why is he so mean to me?

“Just get off me man.”

Oh, why is oppa so mean now.. He used to be so friendly.. “If Luhan oppa was here, he’d be hugging me and helping me…” I whispered.

He then shot me a cold, icey, glaring stare, “Sorry I didn’t turn out to be your prince charming.” *Gets up and leaves*

“No.. Oppa, I didn’t mean it that way..” Oh sh*t, now I did it. His mad at me now, why did I have to be so stupid, I was just getting to know him too!

*Next day*

“Oppa..” I said as I tried to walk up to Taec oppa. He got up and ignored me?! What type of guy is this?! Aish. Maybe I’ll try again at lunch..

Taecyeons’ P.O.V

“Hey man, why’d you ignore that hottie for?” Someone asked me as they walked out with me.

“It’s nothing man. She just, nevermind, it’s nothing.”

Well, honestly, I don’t want to ignore her but why did she have to say that to me for? She had to mention that brat infront of me? For god sakes. I just wanted to help her a little. Aiyah, what’s with my stupid mouth for saying that she’s heavy?! She’s light as hell man. (a/n; It’s lunch now) Oh crap, she’s coming this way. Let’s just ignore her for now.

“Oppa..” she said quietly. Oh god, he voice is trembling. “Oppa.. Why are you ignoring me?..”

No, I can’t give in to her yet! I gave her a cold look, “Who me? I’m not angry at you.” Why am I being such a d*ck to her man, she looks like she’s going to break down.

“Oppa..” No, sh*t, her eyes are teary. “I’m sorry for what I said.. Can’t you forgive me?”

Dam, her voice cracked. Ohmygod, her tears are coming down. I looked around and saw everyone staring at us. I guess we’ll have to go somewhere private. I took her hand and walked away with her.

“O-oppa, where are you taking me?”

I guess she was a little confused, oh wells. We went into an empty classroom. And I pulled her in for a tight embrace.

“O-o-oppa!”

“I’m sorry I made you cry, I overreacted a little bit and I’m sorry..”

“Oppaa.. It’s okay oppa, it’s okay. I’m sorry too.”

She then hugged me tightly back, so tightly that we fell to the ground. I guess it was ok, I scored a tight hug with her and she’s all better now. Now I just have to wait till she calms.. Dam, she fell asleep. Guess we’ll be staying here again.

*A few hours later*

“Oppa, Taec oppa, wake up”

Hmmm, who’s this? *Yawn* So sleepy..

“Hmmm.. What?..”

“Oppa, you’re too heavy, I can’t move”

Can’t move? Wait, what?! Tiffany? *shots his eyes open*

“You really couldn’t move my arms? Are you that weak Miss Hwang?” I smirked.

“Shut up oppa, your arms are too muscle-ly, I wonder how I even fell asleep in them.”

“Ngaw, how cuteee! Fany found my arms so comfortable that she slept all the way till night time!”

“Aish,” she hissed.

She still looks cute when she’s angry. “Okay, okay, I’ll get up.” I got up first and helped her after. We walked over to the door and wait? What’s this?!

“Oppa! We’re locked in! Oooooo, what do I do, what do I do?!”

Crap, she’s panicking. “Calm down Fany. We’ll just have to stay here till morning when they come and open the doors ok?”

*Looking worried* “ok..”

*Taecyeon pats her head* “It’s ok, I’m here to protect you.”

She smiled!

“But oppa..”

“Hm?”

“I’m a little cold in shorts and a shirt.”

“And this is when the muscles kick in, ahahas. Lets keep close so we don’t catch a cold ok?” She hesitated a little but came into my arms. I smiled, yes. I’m staying a night with Tiffany, what a lucky man I am!

Tiffanys’ P.O.V

Omg, what do I do.. This is the first time spending a night in a guys arms for me. But this feeling, it feels so familiar, I remember now! That oppa from long time ago. When My mum passed on, he comforted me like this as well.. It’s so soothing. I miss his scent..

*The next morning*

“Hmm.. So heavy..” I opened my eyes slowly to see me hugged tightly in Taec oppas arms. AH- wait, I can’t scream, I don’t want to wake him up. Hmm.. Taec oppa is handsome.. His eyes, nose, the frame of his shape and his lips. They all look so perfect.. Without knowing I lifted my arms to his face and starting touching it gently.

*Taecyeon grabs Tiffany’s arms, he then pulls her in for a nice, deep, long, sweet kiss* (a/n; Taecyeon woke up before Tiffany to see her beautiful sleeping face)

Oppa?! Why is he kissing me?! Wait, no.. My mind is giving up on me, his kiss is pulling me in. I can’t resist it any longer. His just too good.

No Ones’ P.O.V

Little did they know, someone was watching their every move. They were outrageous that this happened. “You just had to steal my angel away from me. I’ll get you back for this Taecyeon.” He said with rage.

After a few minutes of making out, Taecyeon and Tiffany finally stopped for air.

“Oppa.. Why’d you kiss me?..” Tiffany said as she was still trapped in Taecyeons arms.

“I’m sorry Fany, I wanted to find the right moment to say this but I love you.” Taecyeon said as he looked her in the eye sincerely.

At this time Tiffany was confused. After a few minutes of silence and thinking she said, “Oppa, can you give me a little more time to think about this?”

“All the time you need but for now, just stay in my arms.” He asked.

“Just for now oppa..” 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

a/n; I feel like a total jerk for not updating for a month and keep you guys waiting! ): But the waiting's over guys! I sincerely promise to update every week on a Friday! If I don't update I'll write twice as much as I normally write. Again, I'm so sorry and I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. And for those of you who wanted TaecFany here it is, I have some other scenarios with Tiffany and other people so don't be disappointed if there's not much TaecFany. I promise that Tiffany WILL end up with him! (: Also, I'm in the middle of my half yearlys so I'll update as much as I can in my free time!