Memories

Why Me?!

 

Taecyeons’ P.O.V

Oh my god, another day of school. I don’t even get why I even go there, it’s just a waste of time. I could sleeping you know? Oh yeah, the name’s Taecyeon, that’s Ok Taecyeon to be exact. I’m a little over 6ft (around 185cm) tall right?

*BEEEEEP BEEEEEEP BEEEEEP BEEEEP*

There goes the alarm, I need to get up before it gets even louder..

“TAECYEON-AHH!! HURRY UP, IT’S NEARLY 8”

I look to the side and see that my mum was right. Sh*t, I’m going to be late. I just got whatever clothes I could find, ate my breakfast in one gulp and got out of the by 8:15. Another boring day at school, wonder what’s going to happen. Hmm.. what’s this? What the hell is a limo doing in-front of our school? Ugh, must be that stupid transfer student that they were talking about a few days ago. Must be one of those spoiled brats.

“Hey Taec!”

I turned to see my best friends walking to me. It was Junho, Wooyoung, Chansung and Khun (full name Nichkhun but it’s too dam long).

“Hey wassup!”

“Oi Taec, did you see the transfer student this morning?” Khun asked while he gave me a card. “By the way, that’s the V.I.P entrance card to the new club my mum just opened up”

“Thanks dude and no. I don’t bother with those spoiled b*tches, they’re too much for me, plus they’re too demanding.”

Junho suddenly turned, guess he must’ve been interested in the convo “Too bad man, she’s so hot. Her curves were just whoooo~ “

“Meh, who cares if she’s hot or not. I got enough girls swooning all over me. Anyways, catch you later man, needa get to class before Hyori gets there. You know how scary she gets when someone’s late.” Walking off to class, again, I got chicks staring at me. I know, I know, I’m so hot!

I sat down in my seat, I’m one seat away from the window. I guess the empty seat next to me is where the brat will sit, hopefully she isn’t annoying as I think she’ll be.

I couldn’t care less about class so I just put up a book and slept. Little did I know, the brat already introduced herself, I decided to put on my earphones and look straight. Then someone shouted Hwang… Hwang Mi-Young…

- Flashback -

“Oppa! Oppa! Bali, bali! We need to get to the amusement park before it closes!”

I looked up and saw a small figure look up at me “Why? I’m getting close to all the action in this book.”

“But oppa! We have to!”

I chuckled to her cuteness, my Hwang Mi-young, she was pouting and her eyes look like they were about to pop out with tears. “Okay, okay! We’ll go today!”

I got dressed and we arrived to the amusement park 1 hour before it closes. Just made it!

“Oppa! Let’s go on all the rides and then we’ll go on the Ferris Wheel  last!”

“Whatever you want Mi-Young” Mi-Young and I have been best friends ever since we were 5. I met her in kindergarten, she was just too adorable to leave alone. We became best friends after a while. I’ve never told anyone but I had feelings for her at first sight but I don’t want to ruin my relationship with her.

“Oppa, let’s get some ice-cream then go on the Ferris Wheel!”

“Alright, you want strawberry ice-cream right?”

All she did was nod and smile widely, she seems a little weird today but oh well! Time to get some ice-cream. I came back to see that she already left, I wonder where she went?... Then I turned to see a note on the bench.

“Oppa, I know it’s sudden but I have to leave to America… I don’t know when I’ll be back but don’t wait for me. I know you’ve had feelings for me but I couldn’t tell you, it would’ve just ruined our friendship… I overheard appa say that he was planning to set me up with someone over there. I’m sorry oppa, I’m sorry I couldn’t tell you sooner but I’d know you’ve wanted to confess to me… Also, please don’t bother looking for me, appa already picked me up 5 minutes ago. Let’s remain friends..

                                                                                                               Mi-Young”

- End of Flashback -

Heh, even thinking about it brings tears to my eyes… She knew all along-

“Hi, I’m Tiffany! Please guide me well.”

All I did was nod, I wasn’t in the mood for greetings after that memory.