School!

Why Me?!

 

Tiffany’s P.O.V

 “Ms Tiffany, it’s time to get up. School starts in another two hours.”

 “Oh, is it time already? Thanks for waking me up Angela! Also, there’s no need to be so formal around me”

“You’re the heir for the company, therefore I must speak this way to you.”

“Okay, okay suit yourself”

Angela is the head maid in this household. She’s known me ever since I was a new-born. She’s like a second mother to me. Oh I also forgot to tell you about my mum… She passed away when I was only 6. I miss her but I know she wouldn’t want me to sacrifice my life to be with her. She’d want me to continue living in her place. Every time I’d go to these formal events people would always tell me how much I resemble my mum. I forgot to tell you one important thing, my dad is the CEO of Hwang Corporations and yes, therefore I’m the heir of the company.

“Ms Tiffany, after getting dressed would you like your stylist to do your hair and makeup?”

 “Oh no, I think I’ll do it today.”

“Okay, when you are done, please make your way to the dining hall. Also, your father had to leave early for a business trip. He’d be back in another 3 days.”

“Yes, yes. I’ll come down in an hour.”

Hmmm… What to wear, what to wear? I think today I’ll put on a white singlet, with an over-all knitted cream jumper and white shorts. As for the shoes I’ll wear my white heels with golden sparkles that shine in the light! Oh, and the accessories! This long-chained, golden owl will do it and I’ll wear my infinity bracelet. Now! My hair, I think loose curls would do the trick! And I think I’d just put on natural make up with my peach, shiny lip gloss!

I walked down towards the dining hall. As expected French toast, with bacon and eggs for breakfast. After breakfast I was driven to school and being the stubborn person Angela is, she sent me off in a limo.

I was about to open the door but my butler beat me to it. His name was Choi Siwon. His always the one accompanying me to places. I stepped out of the door and was handed my handbag. While I was walking, I noticed that people were staring at me. Well, who wouldn’t after seeing a girl step out a black limousine, accompanied by a 25 year old man who looked like he was youngest age 20. Sometimes people would think that we're dating but we're nothing more than old friends, plus his already engaged to Im Yoona (she's one of the worlds top super models).

Siwon walked me down to the main office which was just up the stairs. They gave me my schedule for the term, I then dismissed Siwon to go home (I told him that I’d call him when it was time to go home). The teacher then saw a girl and called her over to talk to, she looked so petite. Her skin was as pale as mine, lips as red as a rose petal and her hair was brown and wavy. She wore jeans, with a simple t-shirt printed with peas and she wore brown boots.

“Hi, my name is Kim Taeyeon. I’ll be your buddy for today!”

“Hehehe, hi! I’m Hwang Tiffany. I transferred here due to family reasons.”

“Yeah, I know who you are. There was a commotion when you arrived.”

Dam, I knew the limousine was too much… “Sorry, hope that wasn’t too much of a main entrance”

She looked up at me, then suddenly smiled “No, no. It’s fine. Anyways, we should be heading to class. We have singing lessons first. Also, you can call me Taetae, I have the feeling we’d be good friends.” Then she winked.

While Taetae and I were heading towards our singing class, there were many stares. I guess I have to get used to this now.

“Hey Taeyeon! Who’s that hot chick next to you?”

She sighed then said “None of your business Junho!”

Finally, we arrived in front of the class room. My heart was thumping real hard, I hope everyone’s nice…

“We’re here! You nervous?”

“Yes… I’m scared!”

Taetae smiled, “Don’t worry, everyone will probably be really welcoming to you! Well, I have to go in first. The teacher will introduce you to the class and don’t be too nervous! Oh, here comes the teacher! Fany, fighting!”

The teacher was tall, she had a nice figure. She looked like she was around 27? She wore a tight short skirt with a buttoned up white blouse. Her hair was put into a loose bun and she wore glasses to accompany her outfit.

“Oh, you must be the new student Tiffany! My name is Lee Hyori but you can call me Hyori. I don’t like it when people call me songsangnim. It makes me feel old! Anyways, I’ll call you in when it’s time to come in.”

Oh, she seems like a nice teacher. Well, at least she’s care-free.

“Tiffany, come in please!”

I snapped out of my thoughts and walked in. The boys were smiling, some were whispering. As for the girls, they didn’t seem to care. Now… Time for me to introduce myself.

“Um.. Hello, my name is Hwang Tiffany-“

Someone then shouted “Are you the daughter of Mr Hwang, head of the Hwang Corporation?!”

“Um… Yes…” All I heard then was whispers. I was seated next to this tall dude, he was twice the size of me (he wasn’t fat, he just looked really tank! I have to admit his hot), he was wearing a black V-neck shirt, with a baseball jacket, denim skinny jeans and black and yellow tigers to go with his outfit.

“Hi, I’m Tiffany! Please guide me well.”

And all he did was nod, well that was rude.