First Kiss, Gone!

Why Me?!

 

No ones' P.O.V

It was late morning on a Sunday morning. It was a beautiful morning, birds were chirping and the sun was out. Angela on the other hand was very irritated. Even though she had given permission for Tiffany to go out clubbing she needed Tiffany to get up for an appointment. Due to Tiffany being the heir to her fathers’ company she was given a tight schedule once in a while. Today was the day that Tiffany had to go and model for wedding dresses. It was approximately 11.53 am.

Angela hurriedly power walked over to Tiffanys’ room and deliberately barged in, hoping that the young mistress would wake up but she didn’t budge one bit, she was still peacefully sleeping while hugging one of the many stuffed plushies she had when she was a little child. Angela walked over to the big, over-sized, red curtains then flashed them open.

The sunlight beamed down on Tiffany and she woke up.

“Ugh, why is it so bright in here?” Tiffany said while putting her head under the pillow.

“Tiffany! Please get up, you need to go to an appointment at 12.30 S-H-A-R-P!”

“Mmmmm… What time is it?” She rubbed her eyes due to the sunlight beaming down on her.

“It’s now 12! Please get up and have a shower, we will organise your clothes while you’re in the shower!” Shouted Angela because of frustration.

Tiffany got up and walked over to the bathroom, “Ugh, why me?” she thought. She never really got why she had to do these things but it wasn’t her decision to choose what she does, it was her dad.

After having a quick shower Tiffany was dragged to her dressing room, the maids gave her a nice t-shirt and black shorts, accompanied by a long necklace and huge sunnies.

It was now 12.24pm. They had only 6 minutes to get there but luckily it was only a 3 minute drive away. After arriving at the studio Tiffany was rushed into the studio. They made her wear a beautiful, strapless dress that was emphasized on her figure. It showed off her s-line and small yet thin waist line.

As Tiffany finished getting dressed she was forced to sit as they did her hair, they put her hair into a loose bun leaving some parts and her fringe down. She wore a tiara as well to add some touch to her outfit and her make-up was done lightly as well, it wasn’t too much and the main colour was a light shade of peachy-pink. As she walked out of the room she saw a guy she recognised straight away.

“OH! Luhan oppa! Annyeong-haseyo!”

As Luhan looked up he saw the amazingly beautiful Tiffany walk up towards him, to him she looked completely amazing. And I think you all figured it out, Luhan was the 3rd unexpected guy to like Tiffany. Omg… he thought. “Urh, hi Tiffany…”

As Tiffany walked up towards Luhan she noticed that he was wearing a suit, when she saw him she instantly thought, “Woww, he looks so handsome.” Tiffany never noticed this but Luhan was tall. As she got closer he looked so tall but just the right height for her. He was just about a head taller than Tiffany. And no one ever knew this but Luhan and her were best friends in America but he had to move to Korea due to family reasons. Somehow they acted like strangers in school, Tiffany also used to like Luhan but never told him, she was too scared it would ruin their friendship. “Oppa, what are you doing here?” She asked in curiosity while blushing.

“I’m the male model for this project.”

“Oppa, you model? You never told me this!”

“That’s because I don’t like telling anyone about this so don’t tell anyone ok?”

“Arasso oppa, I promise. But oppa, that means that I’m going to be your partner for the project… Are you ok with me?”

Hearing what Tiffany just said Luhan just slightly chuckled.

“Oppa! What are you laughing about! It’s not funny!” Tiffany pouted.

Luhan saw her sudden action and laughed some more put patted her head, “Of course I’m ok with you silly!”

The photographer then called Tiffany and Luhan to start the shoot. At first they were awkward but as the time passed they began to become more opened about skin-ship with each other.

“Ok, lets get to the car and go to the flower gardens for the shoot!” The photographer shouted. People began to move and pack the equipment. In 20 minutes they arrived at the garden. Luhan got out of the car first and helped Tiffany behind him, people around them couldn’t help but awe in sweetness.

After waiting for 10 minutes for them to set up the equipment, Luhan and Tiffany were called to the area. They hugged and smiled at each other but the photographer thought it wasn’t enough.

“Hey, why don’t you guys try kissing? Try the cheeks first and later on we’ll go for the lips.”

Luhan didn’t mind that much but Tiffany was a little scared.

“Oppa,” Tiffany whispered, “This is going to be my first kiss…”

“Are you ok with me being your first? I don’t want to force you.” Luhan whispered back.

“I’m ok with it oppa… As long as you’re fine with me.”

“It’s ok, I’ll kiss you gently Fany, believe in me.”

Tiffany nodded in agreement. They started kissing each other’s cheeks and as the sun was nearly setting, Luhan took Tiffany by the waist and Tiffany put her arms slightly around Luhans’ waist. Luhan lifted her chin by one hand, they both stared into each other’s eyes and slowly leaned in and kissed. They slowly let go of each other and blushed, they were embarrassed because of all the people watching in amazement. The camera man captured everything and wrapped up the shoot.

Tiffany and Luhan avoided eye contact with each other and said “Good work!” They continued saying that until they reached their dressing rooms. They quickly got changed and avoided each other. They both hurried over to their cars and didn’t dare to look into each other’s eyes, if they did they would’ve been as red as tomatoes. 

=========================================================================================================================

a/n; Sorry sorry! I know I said i'd be updating daily but I've been watching some anime/reading some books so I could get an idea of what I could do to make 

things more spicier.