Dance (Part 2)

Why Me?!

 

*In the change rooms*

Tiffanys’ P.O.V

Wow, that was... epic? I haven’t danced like that in ages, I didn’t even know that I could dance like that. I guess I made a good decision on getting dance lessons when I was younger.

*Tiffany takes off her singlet, puts on her new shirt and looks in the mirror*

I guess I’m going to need to work harder to fit in, I don’t want to fall behind just because I’m a transfer student. I walked out and walked over to the back of the room. Yuri looks busy… So does Sunny and Sooyoung, I think they might be talking to their boyfriends. I went over and sat down, I looked around and caught someone looking at me but he quickly looked away. Ngaaw, his ears are red! Huh? There’s a girl with blonde hair walking to me, oh she smiled.

*The girl sat next to Tiffany*

“Hi! That was some sick moves back then, oh yeah! I’m Hyoyeon.”

I looked at her then gave her a smile, “Thank you! I’m Tiffany by the way.”

 “Hey Tiff, go over to that guy over there and tell him that you’re his partner,” Hyoyeon then walked off to her partner. He was tall but not too tall, he was pale but wasn’t as pale as Hyoyeon and he had brown hair. He noticed that I was looking and smiled.

I walked over to the guy, I wondered why I needed to be his partner though? As I got closer he looked like someone really familiar, it then hit me. It was that rude guy I was sitting next to in class.

“Um…” I said quietly, I don’t why but I was kind of scared.

“What do you want?” He replied while looking into my eyes coldly.

“Hyoyeon told me that I’m supposed to be your dance partner.” I was scared but tried to act brave, I think he noticed but didn’t do anything.

He rolled his eyes while getting up, “Ugh, must be for the school festival again.” He looked down (a/n; LOLOL, Tiffany is like a head shorter than Taec so yeah) on me, his eyes were filled with sympathy and said “Sorry about my attitude, I wasn’t in a good mood this morning. And sorry for giving you the cold shoulder this morning as well. I’m Taecyeon but you can call me Taec oppa if you want, since I think I’m older than you.”

Oh, I guess he does have manners, I did my famous eye smile, put out my hand for a shake and said, “I’m Tiffany but you can call me Tiff for short!”

Surprisingly he accepted my hand shake. He didn’t let go of my hand but instead he dragged me over to where everyone was, I have to admit my face did go a little red. Yunho oppa then stepped up and said, “With Tiffany here it makes our group even, with this we can finally go through the chorography of our dance for the school festival!” Yunho oppa looked at me and said, “Oh right Tiffany, this guy here is going to be your partner. You guys will be dancing together for the whole routine.”

Yunho oppa then brought the whole group into a room, since we’re in the top group I guess its ok for us to be here? He told us to sit and left the room, surprisingly everyone followed.

Yuri then spoke with a big grin, “Ok guys, introduce yourselves to one another. Since Tiffany is new here she needs to remember everyone’s names. We’ll start from the boys.”

The first guy that stepped up was the one who went with Hyoyeon. “Hey Tiff, I’m Lee Eunhyuk!”

The second guy that stepper up was tall, he had black hair and a light tanned skin tone. “Um, hi noona,” NOONA?! I’m not that old… “I’m Choi Minho, I’m actually a year younger than you, Hehehe…”

The next guy that stepped up was the guy I saw with Sunny. He had light brown hair with a touch of black. He looked really thin but buff at the same time. “Hello, I’m Lee Sungmin, you can call me Minnie oppa, since my name if pretty long.”

But there was one guy who caught my attention. He was tall and he looked like he had smooth baby skin. Wait, isn’t that the guy who was looking at me before? He seems so friendly now… “Urh… Um…” I think he was shy, he didn’t seem to be saying anything else besides ‘Urh and Um’.

Yuri looked bothered by his shyness so she stepped up and said, “Oh stop being so shy! Tiffany this is Luhan, his actually a year older than you,” (a/n; Sorry, I know Luhan is supposed to be younger than Tiffany but I kinda want to make him older!) She then looked at me with excitement, I guess this is my cue. “He-hello everyone, I’m Tiffany and I just transferred here..”

Yunho oppa interrupted us, *cough* “Since you guys all know each other, we can finally get down to business. Here’s the dance routine for the festival.

-10 minutes later-

Oh my god! How the hell am I supposed to do that?! And we’re all supposed to sing while dance, omo I’m not good at that! I’m doomed~

“Okay guys, we’ll practice it solo then we’ll practice it with our partners. Have fun and no slacking! By the way, I sent the videos to all your phones so practice in peace.”

I was the first to get out of the room, phew, luckily he sent it to our phones. I quickly got out my earphones and phone and started watching the video again. I don’t believe this but god how lucky we are to get our own space to practice instead of being in that hall where everyone can see.

*BRINNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG, BRINGGGGGGGGGGG*

Oh sh*t, the bell, I need to get going.

*Lunch*

“FANY FANY TIFFANY! Come here!” Shouted Taeyeon from across the room. I walked over across to her table to find Yuri, Sooyoung, Sunny, Hyoyeon, Taeyeon, Yunho oppa, Sungmin oppa, Minho, Eunhyuk oppa, Taecyeon oppa, Luhan accompanied by 9 other strangers. I took a seat in-between Taetae and Yunho oppa (since that was really the only seat next available).

“Man, what took you so long to change?” asked Sooyoung who was practically eating everything on her plate. No literally every single thing on there!

“Sorry, I was just practicing a little more for the school festival.” I answered back guilty.

Taetae suddenly got interested, “Wait, you’re in that group too Tiff?”

“Um, yeah wait, what do you mean too?” I asked in curiosity while raising an eyebrow.

Everyone chuckled at my reaction then Sunny replied, “Everyone here is in the professional group. Each class is paired up with one junior and senior class while having dancing classes. Those are your groups and we’ll be having a dance competition with the other professional groups at the school festival, the audience will be the judges. It’s confusing but if you think twice about it you’ll understand.”

A competition? Great, I’m doomed! Again!

“Oh yeah Tiff, we didn’t introduce you to these people, they already know who you are so yeah!” Hyoyeon exclaimed. “This is Chanyeol (Junior), Jessica (our grade), Seohyun (our grade), Junho (our grade), Chansung (Junior), Wooyoung (our grade), Nichkhun (our grade), Jay (senior) and Leetuek (senior). We’re going to be going up against them for the festival so yeah, be prepared! MUAHAHAH.”

“Don’t laugh like that, it’s weird.” Jessica said while giving her an icy stare. “Oh yeah Tiff, you can call me Jess or Jessie. I was from the states as well.”

Junho oppa then did a retarded face, “Here comes the Sica-effect! I’m so scared~” He stated in sarcasm. Everyone on the table literally starting laughing.

*BRING BRING BRIINNNGGGGGGGG*

“Oh there goes the bell, better get going to class! See you all later!” Screamed Sooyoung, I guess she was excited. School ended quickly and I exchanged my number with everyone on my table. As I walked out I saw a limousine outside of the gates. Great, Siwon’s here to pick me up.

“Hello Tiff, how was school and where’d you like to go today?” Siwon said with a smile.

“It was better than expected and I want go to the practice room today , I need to practice a routine. Thanks.”

I was driven to my family’s very owned entertainment building. Yes, my dad thought it’d come in handy to own one, don’t know why though. I changed into my casual clothes and started to dance the routine. It was hard at first I finally perfected it. I then asked Siwon to come in and dance it with me.

(What Tiffany wore)

*Few hours later*

“Finally! Finished! Now for some food and some time alone.” I finished my breakfast faster than usual and walked over to Angela. “Angela, is dad going to be coming home soon?”

She looked at me with apologetic eyes and said, “I’m sorry dear, he’s not going to be home for a while.”

“Oh,” I said disappointingly, “Thanks for telling me, I need to go sleep now.” I walked up the stairs. Isn’t this supposed to be a trip to have a break from work? It’s not a trip to leave me here and go off and work.

No ones’ P.O.V

Tiffany got up and got ready for school, since she was earlier than usual she decided to dress up a bit.

She got out of the house by 7.40 and Siwon drove her to school. Since she was earlier than usual she decided to go to the library and read. As she was walking to the library inside the building someone from behind grabbed her shoulder.

“Hey y!~ Want to have a little fun with us oppas?”

============================================================================================

a/n; So so so sorry that I wasn't able to update these few days, there's a lot of homework going around school. Assignments are due! So don't get mad at me if I don't update in a few days! Also, it feels like no one's reading my story, please comment, I need some feedback :/