Dance (Part 1)

Why Me?!

 

Tiffany’s P.O.V

I think I remember Tae say that we have singing class now. I don’t have any confidence in it though… I wonder if the guy next to me can sing? Probably not, he’d just sound retarded (a/n: Tiffany and Taec got off to a bad start c;)

The teacher then called out Tae to sing, the moment I heard her voice my jaws dropped! She sounded so angel-like. If only I had a voice like that but I remember singing to an oppa once (I don’t remember his name since it was so long ago), I wonder how his doing… I miss him…

“Okay, Tiffany-shii! It’s your turn now, since you suddenly transferred I want to see how much skill you have”

Oh my god, I started to panic “Um, okay.. Do I just sing any song?” Ottoke? What if my voice cracks half-way through the song!

“Yes, just sing any song you like and don’t try too hard, I don’t want you to strain your voice!”

I got out of my seat and walked to the front. I heard some girls giggling, I guess they could tell I was nervous. I chose the song “By Myself” it was a song that I wrote when I was living in America. I don’t know but then lyrics just came to me naturally. I saw a piano so I walked over to it and accompanied my song with a piano melody. I sang to my hearts’ content, closing my eyes and  feeling the pain of the girl in the story then started playing. I guess it kind of shocked people, they all probably thought I was a rich chick.

I then finished my song with a little soothing melody at the end, I stopped and realised what I was doing. Oh crap, I’m doomed, they probably thought it was horrible but I stopped thinking negative when I saw the teacher teary followed by some other girls. I guess they could relate to the song…

“Um.. Miss? I finished…”

“Oh right,” she then rubbed some of the tears that were flowing down. “Tiffany, that was wonderful, you can sit down now.”

I walked down back to my seat and saw the guy sitting next to me in total shock, we made eye contact for a few seconds, then he averted his eyes away. Why did he look so hurt for?

Taecyeons’ P.O.V

I looked straight, the teacher wanted to hear the girl next to me sing. She looked kind of nervous when she walked up but when she saw the piano her eyes lightened up. She did look pretty.. NO. What the hell am I saying. She got up to the piano and the aura around her seemed to change. She placed her hands on the keys, to be honest she looked like an angel, the clothes she wore suited her skin tone, she didn’t look like she put loads of makeup on and the lighting made it looked like an angel. I have to admit I was in awe-struck but it’s not like I have a thing for her or anything.

Then it hit me, this voice it sounds so familiar… It sounds like Mi-Young… No, it can’t be. My Mi-Young can’t be her, she’s prettier. But, I have to forget her. Oh no, I’m thinking about it again. Tiffany then finished the song, I looked around and saw people crying, I wonder why.. She walked back to her seat and we had eye contact. No, I can’t think that she’s Mi-Young. Dam, I feel like crying now. I looked away so I didn’t have to look weak.

Tiffanys’ P.O.V

That was really nerve racking. I felt some stares of acceptance from the girls. I hope there won’t be another rumour about the new girl anymore. As I walked back, I saw Taetae winking and giving me a thumbs up with tears coming down. Seems like my song touched her heart as well. But I wonder if the guy next to me is ok.. He looked like he was going to cry, I guess he does have a soft side to him.

*RIIIIIIINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG*

FINALLY! Class ended! But I wonder what subject’s next. I walked over to Tae and she said she had gym next *pout*. I had dance next, I guess I’ll be walking alone but a few girls walked over to me.

The first girl was taller than me but she had tanner skin and her S line was really visible. “Hey, I’m Yuri. Your song earlier was so touching! Oh yeah, the girl next to me is Sooyoung and Sunny.”

Sooyoung was tall, I think she was at least half a head taller than me and sunny was the opposite, she was half a head shorter!

“Yeah, I wrote it a while back in America.”

“That’s cool!” Sooyoung shouted, wow she was loud.

“Hey, what class do you have next?” Omo, Sunny’s voice sounded so cute!

“I have dance class next”

Yuri then suddenly smiled “Then lets go all together!”

Yay! I have buddies in class now. We were walking to class laughing like pre-school students. It was fun, after a few minutes it seemed like we’ve known each other forever. I walked into the change rooms with them and changed into some different clothes. In our lockers, there were already some clothes prepared for us. It looked like everyone was given the same clothes but some people had different coloured shirts with black short shorts. I turned to ask Sunny what was all this.

 “Oh, you mean the shirts. In our school people are placed into different dance classes. The professional dancers are given black shirts printed with a cute bear, the people who are okay at dancing are given blue shirts with a dolphin on the side and the people who aren’t so great are given yellow shirts. Since you just transferred you have to wear a singlet. You have to go over to the teacher and he’ll tell you to go to this guy named Yunho. His the guy who decides who goes into which category, no one knows why though. Then after his seen your dance he’ll bring you to the storeroom to give you one of the coloured shirts. You better go to the teacher quick because his hard to find.”

After listening to Sunny, I think I have some confidence. I’m not that bad at dancing. I rushed out of the change rooms and see that the whole place was separated into girls and boys but somehow people in black shirts were together. I guess the professional dancers dance together. When I walked out, I saw some of the guys staring at me but meh, who cares. I walked over to the teacher and he told me exactly what Sunny told me. I then walked over to the other side where the boys were and saw their teacher. He instructed me that Yunho would be over near the stage. I walked over to him.

Yunhos’ P.O.V

I was just doing some stretches before I go all out dancing but then as I was stretching a small, petite, milky-skinned girl with long hair walked over to me. Dam, she may be small but she has some curves. You can totally see it through her singlet. Nono, I need to look cool.

“Um… Are you Yunho?” Wow, her voice is so cute!

I acted like nothing happened “Yeah, you are?”

“I’m Tiffany Hwang, I’m the new transfer student and I was told to come to you for a dance grading to know which class I’ll be in for dancing.”

“Oh ok, do you have any music with you?”

“Urh.. no, sorry!”

“It’s okay, just follow me.”

We walked over to where the cd’s were stored. “Pick one” I told her. She seemed to be curious since there were a lot of cd’s. She picked Circus by Britney Spears. I wonder how she’s going to pull this off. She seemed like she was thinking for a while and when the music played she then started dancing all these y moves with complicated steps. Dam, this is pretty advanced for girl like her.

Then somehow I stood up and started following her moves. We kind of had an intense dance session doing all these crazy moves. A crowd started gathering around us but somehow she didn’t care and kept dancing professionally but the song just ended. We heard cheers coming from the crowd, some guys were swooning over her and some girls came over to watch us as well.

“Oppa, that was fun! Oops, I called you oppa.. Is that ok with you?”

“Yeah that’s fine, I’ll just call you Fany. Come with me yeah? I need to give you your t-shirt. And Fany?”

“Yes Oppa?”

“Welcome to the professional dancers group!” 

 

========================================================================================================================

a/n; Hello everyone! I just wanted to have some Yunfany action happen here! I'll be updating with some Taecfany action later on and also, have fun reading!