Again?

Why Me?!

 

Tiffanys’ P.O.V

I woke up to the sounds of cars and maids shouting. Ugh, what’s happening now? I got out of bed and put on my pink robe, as I walked down stairs there was someone there. Each step I took the figure became clearer, it was daddy.

“Daddy… What are you doing here?” I asked

“Oh sweety, I was just about to head out. Hurry up and get ready for school ok?” He said without even looking at me.

Why bother, I mean his just going to ignore me all over again. I rushed up stairs and showered. Oh, it looks like I got a message from someone.

___________________________________________________________________________

From: Taengoo

To: FanyMushroom

YA! PABO! WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME ABOUT YOU AND LUHAN OPPA?!

I saw your kiss! You guys looked sooooo cute! Kekeke *\(^o^)/*

___________________________________________________________________________

Ehh, what kiss?... *A few minutes later* Oh… That kiss *blush* Oh nononono, I can’t like Luhan oppa again, I need to move on! I got dressed and got driven to school.

I got out of the car and it seemed like everyone was talking about it. Omomo, please please please don’t let me bump into him this morning! As I was walking to my classroom a group of girls came up to me.

“OI,” one of the girls said.

“What the hell do you think you’re doing to our Luhan oppa?!” Another said as she pushed me down.

“You better back off otherwise..” She was about to slap me on the face hard but someone behind me lifted me up to my feet and took the slap for me.

“L-Luhan oppa?...” I said in a worried tone.

“O-oppa… W-we didn’t mean too!” The first girl shouted.

“Oppa, please don’t hate us, she started it!” Another girl stated.

“I don’t care who started it! Don’t hurt Fany!” Luhan oppa shouted and glared at the girls.

The girls then got frightened and ran away. “Oppa! Gwaenchana?” I said in a worried tone.

“Yeah, I’m ok but you’re not. You hurt your knee Fany.”

“No, I’m fine. I can walk.” I got up slowly but the sharp pain got to me first. “Ouch.” I said as quietly as I could but I couldn’t lie to Luhan oppa. He refused to let me walk by myself so he carried me bridal style to the infirmary. People were staring as well as whispering but oppa ignored them all. We reached the infirmary and he placed me down on the bed to sit. The teacher was out so we treated our injuries by ourselves. Luhan oppa went to the cupboards to get medicine and I quietly tried to hop over to the fridge to get oppa an ice-pack. I luckily got back safely to the bed without oppa noticing.

As oppa turned back he saw me with an ice-pack. “Now how did you get that Fany?” he said in a sly voice.

“Um.. From the fridge?” I smiled innocently.

“Aiyah, don’t do anything to worry me, you know how hard it was to pretend like I didn’t know you when you came here?”

“I know oppa, I’m sorry. But I didn’t even recognise you until we spoke to each other!”

“Yeah, I’ve changed. Let’s hurry and dis-infect this so we won’t be late for class. You can put the ice pack on my cheeks while I wrap your leg ok?”

“Yes oppa,” omg, this is going to be like the time I was here with Taec oppa. I placed the ice pack carefully on oppa’s cheek, he flinched to the coldness. “You ok oppa?” I asked worriedly.

“I’m fine, don’t worry.” He said as he painfully smiled.

“Oppa! Your cheek is bleeding! Hang on let me get a Band-Aid patch.” I quickly limped over to where the baid-aids were and limped back to where Luhan oppa was. “Okay oppa, stay still!” I carefully wiped away the blood and dis-infected the area. I put the patch of oppas’ cheeks. “Done!” I said as I looked at his face. I quickly went red, I didn’t notice how close we were together, it reminded me of the day before. I turned away and sat down.

The door suddenly busted open with everyone behind it. Everyone fell down on the floor. I was scared of loud things to when it busted open it made a loud thump and I quickly jumped into Luhan oppa’s arms. Of course he knew my fears so he naturally hugged me.

“Ouch, man hurry up and get off me!” Sooyoung shouted.

“YAH, YOU GUYS FAT OR SOMETHING?! GET OFF!” Sunny shouted. “IT’S BAD ENOUGH I DON’T GROW, DON’T TRY AND MAKE ME SHRINK SOME MORE.”

“Oi, it’s not our fault! The boys were pushing because they couldn’t see!” Shouted Taeyeon.

“I don’t care, just hurry up and get off us!” Screamed Jessica and Yuri at the same time. “You guys weigh a tonne! Get off N-O-W!”

I was still scared so I was still in oppas’ arms. He calmed me down by embracing me in a hug and putting one hand on my head.

“Ohh~ It looks like we’re disturbing something~” Junho said teasingly.

“No, it’s just that she’s scared of loud noises so yeah. This is the only way to calm her down since she clings on to you.” Luhan oppa said.

“NGAAAAW!~ You guys look totally cute together!” Shouted the girls in unison.

I quickly snapped back to reality. “Eh oppa, what happened?”

“Oh Fany, you ok now?” Luhan oppa asked.

“Yeah, thank you oppa!” I smiled at him sweetly.

“Ok! Enough with the lovey dovey atmosphere and get to class!” The teacher shouted as she came in.

We made our way to class and Luhan oppa accompanied me. The other students were looking at us weirdly but we didn’t really care, well at least that’s what Luhan oppa thought. It reminded me of old times in America. I was always the one that got hurt but Luhan oppa was always the one to help me get back up.

“Oppa, I think this is enough now, you can go to your class now oppa.”

“This is my class Fany, I may be a year older but I’m in the same grade as you!” He chuckled.

“Oh really oppa?” I smiled brightly. “Okay oppa, I’ll see you after class yeah? I need to sit with Taeyeon.”

“Okay, see you then Fany.”

I walked over to Taeyeon and she smiled at me slyly. “What?” I asked.

“No, it’s just that how come you guys are so close? Plus you guys kissed.” She said while winking at the last sentence.

I blushed in embarrassment. “Um… Luhan oppa and I were best friends in America. He had to move to Korea because of family reasons. At first I didn’t know oppa attended this school but later on at the photo shoot I realised it was him and the kiss was for work even though I kind of enjoyed it because I used to like oppa when I was younger…” I said.

“Wow, that’s a lot of history between you and him.”

“Yeah but then know I don’t know if I like him again. It’s been so long.”

“Don’t worry Fany, we’ll be here to support you!”

I smiled at Taengoo “Thank you”

It was now dance period. I could still dance but I was forced to sit out. *pout* “I even learnt the routine off by heart and they make me sit out. Ugh, I want to dance so badly!”

“There’s nothing we can do Fany,” A voice popped out. It was Yunho oppa. “I can’t afford one of my dancers to injure themselves even more.”

“Yes oppa, I know.” I said sadly.

“Oh yeah Tiffany, since you’re a fast healer in 2 days we’ll be going over to my house to personally practice since the festival is next week ok? So wear casual clothing.”

“Ok oppa.” Yunho oppa then walked off.

Yaay! I can dance in 2 days! I smiled to myself of the thought of this.

“What are you smiling about?” Luhan oppa asked as he looked all sweaty.

“Nothing nothing! Eh, oppa! You’re so sweaty! Lie down so I can wipe it off.”

“There’s no pillow though!” He protested.

“Aish, just like old times, here!” I pointed to my lap.

Luhan oppa laid down on my lap and closed his eyes, I sang him a soft lullaby while whipping down his sweat. I guess I might fall for him again. As I finished I put one ear phone in oppas’ ears and one in mine, we comfortably listened to the music. The people around us found it sweet, hope people don’t misunderstand..