Something Unexpected?!

Why Me?!

 

Tiffanys’ P.O.V

I felt someone grab my shoulder from behind, I was scared. These seniors were forcing me to go with them. What am I going to do?! They suddenly started touching my arms, they then tried to un-button my shirt but someone came and shoved them away.

“OI, WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING TO HER?!”

Thank god, it was Taec oppa! As the seniors saw Taec they started to back away “Oh sh*t,” one of them said, I think they got scared. My vision around me started to get blurry, then everything around me went black. I fainted. I woke up in the infirmary, I got up but noticed that my arm was slightly injured.

“Ow..” I screeched in pain.

Taec oppa then turned to me, “You okay Fany? You should rest some more.” He said while getting some new bandages for my arm.

“I’m fine oppa, I’m fine but how long was I out for? Did I miss practice?”

He smirked and said, “Pabo, don’t worry about practice. You need to get better and rest, you’ve only been out for a couple hours. The doctor said it was due to the lack of sleep.”

“Oh…” It’s true though, after thinking about daddy I ended up sleeping late but I didn’t know I’d get up this early.

Taec oppa walked to me with fresh new bandages and medicine. “Give me your arm, I need to re-treat it and how did you even injure it?”

“I think I might’ve injured it when I was going over the routine yesterday oppa. But I think I’ll get better in another few days!” I gave him one of my biggest smiles.

He smiled back, “Don’t work too hard, we need you in one piece for the routine!”

I chuckled at his cuteness, I know he was only joking. As Taec oppa put on the new bandage I had the chance to look closely at his face. He looked so handsome, I don’t even know why I never paid attention.

“Okay, all done-“ Taec oppa looked up. Our faces were only a few centimetres apart. We quickly looked away, I felt my face go red. He leaned in and-

“FANY, YOU OKAY?!” 8 girls shoved through the door.

We quickly moved away from each, OMGOMG. We nearly kissed… Taec oppa quickly took the tray and shyly said, “Since I already finished changing your bandage I’m gonna go now, see you soon Fany.”

All I did was nod and shyly look away. He walked out the door passed the girls.

 “Um..” I then explained the full story to them and why I was in the infirmary.

“WHO ARE THESE B*TCHES?! I’M GONNA KILL THESE SENIORS.” Shouted Sooyoung and Yuri together.

“Don’t worry, Taec oppa scared them off so I don’t think they’ll be bothering me anymore.”

“Ok, just let us know if you need anything and in 3 days we’re going to go out clubbing ok? The guys will be tagging along as well so be prepared and doll up!”

YAAAY! I’ve never been clubbing yet, well I am the legal age to go clubbing so it’s not that bad. But I feel guilty for not telling them about what happened with me and Taec oppa..

- A few days later –

Finally, clubbing day! I put on my beautiful dress and curled my hair in loose curls with my bang down.

(a/n; Please use your imagination!)

 I walked out of the house ready to be driven to the club. Yuri told me that we had to go and meet up inside the HOTTEST CLUB.

Woah, there’s a lot of people here today. I walked up to the man. “Name” he said.

“Tiffany Hwang.”

“We’ve been expecting you Miss Hwang, you may come in.”

Oh my god, this club is massive! There’s so many people here, I hope I find my way through here. A sudden tall-like figure pops out of no-where. He wore black skinny jeans with a white shirt.

“Hey Fany!”

“Oh, Yunho oppa! Hello!” I said while waving.

He smiled sweetly at me, “Look at you all dressed up for clubbing, let’s go to where everyone is.”

Before walking over to the place where everyone was, Yunho oppa wanted to dance for a bit. What the hell, why not?

Yunhos’ P.O.V

I was walking to the bartender to get everyone drinks, since you know, I’m the eldest. As I was walking in, I saw a girl in a white mini dress with silver pumps on.

“Hey Fany!” I said.

She looked confused at first but started to wave, “Oh, Yunho oppa! Hello!”

Oh god, she looked so hot. I somehow smiled naturally, “Look at you all dressed up for clubbing, let’s go to where everyone is.”

She followed me but halfway there we went passed the dance floor, “Hey Fany, wanna dance first then go?”

She nodded and followed again. I told her to wait where she is and went up to the dj.

“Junsu-ah, can you play this for me?”

“Ooooh~ Whistle? Good choice man, especially if you’re dancing with a hottie like her.”

I chuckled at his statement, “I know,” I winked. “It’s going to be fun.”

I went back to Tiffany and see her getting hit on by older guys.

“Sorry guys, she’s with me so scram.” I said in my icy toned voice with a glare. They looked disappointed and said “Let’s go guys, she already has a boyfriend.”

I turned to Tiffany to find her looking relieved and a little bit embarrassed. Ngaaw, how cute. She’s blushing. I dragged Fany by the hand and we started having a little skin-ship. It went on for about 15 minutes. We got tired so decided to buy some drinks and head back.

No ones’ P.O.V

After buying drinks, Yunho led the way to the corner of the room. All the boys were complaining about how long they took but Yunho didn’t really care. But little did everyone know there were 2 guys that were jealous that Tiffany came with Yunho but showed no reaction.

“Fany! You’re finally here!” Yuri said while hugging Minho beside her.

“Sorry, I was dancing with Yunho oppa for a while.” Tiffany said while looking guilty.

The girls then started smirking at each other. “Girls, you know what this means!” Sunny exclaimed.

They dragged Tiffany to the bathrooms so that the boys wouldn’t eves drop.

“So Tiffany, do you like Yunho oppa?!” Said Sooyoung excitedly.

“Nono, at least I don’t think I do…” Tiffany replied while going a little red. “I don’t know but I need to tell you guys something.”

Tiffany then told them what happened between Taecyeon and her.

“OMO! Then that means Taec oppa might like you!” Screamed Yuri in happiness.

“No, I think he just got caught in the moment.” Jessica said while scratching her head.

“Unnie, he might like you or it might’ve been an accident but who are you going to pick? Yunho oppa or Taec oppa?” Seohyun asked.

Tiffany looked at Seohyun and froze for a while, she then looked up and said, “I don’t know, I just want to focus on school for now.”

“That’s what they all say!” Said Hyoyeon.

After a while they went back to the corner. Tiffany was having fun with everyone but little did she know, there were 3 guys who had their eyes on her and out of all the people that liked her, the third one will shock everyone. 

=========================================================================================================================

a/n; YAAAAY! Finally, holidays started! I'll be updating more :)