TOP- Both

Big Bang Scenarios

You groaned as a loud ringing disturbed your slumber. It was late, who dared call you at this time?! Blindly, you reach out and eventually your hand came into contact with your phone. "Yobosayo?" You answered, your voice laced in drowsiness and confusion.

"_______________-ah," a male voice said and even in your tired state you knew it was Seungri.

"Lee Seunghyun," you hiss without giving him a chance to speak, "you'd better have a VERY good reason for calling me right now or I am going to have to kick the crap out of you next time we meet."

"Mianhe, but it's important, I swear, it's about TOP-hyung."

Instantly you became awake and alert, what could be going on with your boyfriend?! You knew he was at a party with the rest of the YG Family; an event you hadn't been allowed to attend due to the scandal it would cause if the press that was also there found out.

"What's going on? Is he alright?"

"Well...he's fine...just very very drunk."

"Oh come on, we both know he doesn't drink that often."

"Well tonight he did since we-the hyungs and I along with some of the other artists-told him to have a little fun. He was reluctant but after a while let loose."

"So...what's the issue?" You couldn't picture TOP doing anything dangerous even with a lot of alcohol in his system, but something big was going on if Seungri felt the need to call.

"Well, um....can you just talk some sense into him? I can send one of the cars for you."

"Fine," you huffed. So much for a good night's sleep. You heard a quick goodbye from Seungri before he hung up, leaving you to get dressed. Once you pulled on a nice blouse and some nice skinny jeans you quickly fixed your hair. If you had to go talk some sense into your man at a nice party you had to put in some effort.

You peeked out the window to see a car pull up to wait for you and after grabbing your bag you headed out the door and into the vehicle.

When you arrived where the party was being held Seungri was waiting for you. "I'm really sorry about all this, but, well, it's complicated. YG is just glad the press left before all this; he can't even get TOP-hyung to listen," Seungri explained while the two of you headed past the few security guards.

Soon enough you were standing in what almost seemed like the VIP section if a club, but you knew this was no club. You looked around to see two of the girls from 2NE1 sitting and chatting while the other two were no where to be seen. Daesung and Taeyang seemed to be asleep where they were sitting, but that wasn't your concern; your concern was your boyfriend who currently had an arm around some other woman. Quickly, you went towards him only to catch what he was saying.

"Jiyoung, stop saying that Eunmin and I aren't together because we are."

GD looked beyond annoyed. "Listen to me, Eunmin is one of our dancers, you are dating __________-ah!"

"I have both," TOP shrugged and in that moment you felt your  heart tear into to pieces as you also saw red. Even if he is drunk he was simply admitting to GD that he was cheating, but deep down you knew this wasn't like TOP at all.

"You're just drunk! You need to go home," GD tried to drag TOP away, but Eunmin kept a hold on your boyfriend.

"Oppa doesn't want to go home right now." You could tell she was drunk too. Finally you had enough and went forward.

"Choi Seunghyun," you snapped and crossed your arms, "just what are you doing?"

"___________-ah, I'm glad you came!" He seemed moved to wrap his arm around you.

"Oppa," Eunmin pouted, only to be ignored. "Oppa, she's scaring me."

"I should since I'm his girlfriend."

"Aniyo, Oppa doesn't want you; he has me," she smiled and TOP slowly looked at her. Without hesitating, Eunmin leaned up and gave him a quick kiss that made your world a darker red as TOP slowly returned it.

When their lips parted, you yanked her away from him only to have GD take her away from you before you could do anything. "I think, you two should go get some privacy," he suggested. With a nod you grabbed your boyfriends wrist and dragged him outside to the car that then took you both home.

Once the two of you were safely inside you stood before TOP, who laid down on the couch right away. "We'll talk in the morning when you're sober."

He gave you a nix in response before closing his eyes. You stood there for a moment before going into the bathroom only to return with a plastic bucket. He was definitely going to throw up in the morning and you were not going to deal with that everywhere, so you placed it on the coffee table where he would clearly be able to see it when he needed it. Slowly, you changed back into your pajamas before going back to bed, trying to find sleep that just wouldn't come.

At some point you had managed to fall asleep only to wake up to a sound that almost made you do that same thing; TOP was throwing up.

In a way you felt sorry for him, but at the same time felt he deserved it for what he did. You waited a few minutes after the noise stopped before you went into the living room to find him panting while clutching the bucket you'd set out last night. "Well, good morning," you said in a monotone voice.

He slowly looked at you and you could see the pain in his eyes. "Jagiya, what happened last night?"

Rather than answering him you said, "I thought Eunmin was your jagiya the way you two were last night. I guess you meant it when you said you had both of us."

"________-ah, please don't speak in riddles, my head hurts."

"Good," you huffed just before TOP ended up hurling into the bucket. You looked around the room to avoid the sight of him like that. When he was done you continued, "Last night you got out of control, Seungri called to ask me to come speak to you. I thought maybe you were just doing something weird, but no, you were telling everyone how you and Eunmin were together. How you had her and me. So now I want to know, how long has this been going on?"

TOP's eyes grew wide. "I-I didn't-that's not-"

"Seunghyun, I watched her kiss you and you kissed back, don't tell me that you didn't."

You could see him trying to think about what he'd done last night. He remained silent for almost ten minutes before finally taking a deep breath. "I dated her once, she was the girlfriend I had before you...and ever since I broke up with her she has been trying to get me back. I told her I wasn't interested...but there have been a few times where she's kissed me," he shut his eyes as if he could picture the scenes or maybe he expected you to slap him. "It never meant anything, but I guess last night I told her I would be with her. It was all a mistake and I'm sorry." He opened his eyes to look at you.

You considered his words, your trust was shaken. "Why didn't you tell me about her before?"

"I thought she would stop after a time so it could all be forgotten," he admitted slowly.

"You are an idiot," you huffed. "I probably shouldn't, but I'm going to trust you on this, but tomorrow we're both going to set it all straight with her and we'll work it out with YG to have her moved to dance for another group."

"You're not going to leave me?" He gave you a hopeful look, as if you were just saying the words but would take them back at any second to hurt him the way you'd been hurt.

You stepped forward and brushed his bangs aside so they no longer hung in his eyes before you gently touched his cheek. "Yes, I'm not leaving you, not now."

"Thank you," he whispered and leaned into your touch. You both knew things would be rough for a while, but had the feeling this would soon become a distant memory.