Daesung-Hold Hands and First Kiss

Big Bang Scenarios

 

You still couldn’t believe it. He had picked you, out of all the people in the world. The man with an angel smile and a pure heart. Kang Daesung. You didn’t understand why. You weren’t as bright as he, and you could never be. Yet when he was around, the world seemed better. He brought out the best in you somehow.

Simply thinking of him made you giddy as you smiled to yourself. At that moment, your boyfriend approached you, with that angel smile. The two of you hadn’t been dating long, only a week or so, so you were still a little shy as you slowly opened up to him and he to you.

 

“Hi _______-ah,” his eyes turned into sideways crescent moons. “Ready for our date?”

“Of course!” You exclaimed brightly and stood by his side before walking out on the street. Things were obviously still awkward between the two of you as you had trouble glancing over at him to make eye contact and the two of you walked side-by-side, yet were careful not to brush against each other. The attraction was still there though.

Suddenly, a delivery boy on a moped sped past on the sidewalk and Daesung immediately grabbed your hand and pulled you to him, getting you out of the path of the motorist.Once it had passed, you  stepped back out of his embrace, blushing. “Thank you.”

“My job is to protect you,” he pointed out with a smile tugging at the edge of his mouth. You glanced down at your hand that was still in his. Daesung noticed and gently squeezed your hand. “Have to make sure no other delivery boy will get you,” he murmured shyly and a smile broke out on your face.

The two of you continued your walk to whatever Daesung had planned, which turned out to be grabbing ice cream and walking more until you found more empty area to sit and talk outside a small cafe. There you finished your ice cream and chatted with him endlessly, laughing constantly. The more you got to know him, the more you fell for Daesung.

Just as the sun was starting to go down, the two of you left the cafe and up the hillside a little to find a lookout to watch the sunset. You stood admiring it, not usually being able to see a sunset due to the city skyline while Daesung watched with amusement. Of course, he had seen plenty of sunrises and sets around the world, you realized. He wouldn’t find this so special.

“But it’s special to me because you like it so much,” he replied to the thoughts you didn’t know you’d said aloud.

“What do you mean?” You asked.

He stepped closer. “You’re right, I have seen sunsets and rises from all over the world-each one different. But this one is different because I get to share it with you and see how much you enjoy it.”

Your breathing seemed to stop as he appeared to be much closer now. His hair was illuminated by the bright colors of the sky as his eyes gleamed. “Daesung,” you breathed.

He suddenly couldn’t meet your gaze. “_______-ah, can I…like..I want-” he sighed, tongue-tied and nervous.

A small laugh escaped through your lips. “Daesung, what are you trying to-”

You were cut off as Daesung took another step forward, cupped your face in his hands, and softly pressed his lips against yours. The feeling only lasted a moment before it was gone, and you stood in shock, trying to grasp realization of what just happened.

“I’m sorry, I’m going too fast, I should’ve asked…” He paced around, not looking at you.

Exhaling for the first time since it happened, you grabbed his arm. “No, don’t say that. It was…” you tried to find the right word, “perfect.”

“Really?” His face lit up like a Christmas tree.

“Yes!” You laughed. “It was sweet, romantic, and everything I could have asked for from you as a first kiss.”

He let out a breath of relief. “I’m glad you think so,” he beamed.

You took his hand and looked down, biting your lip. “Actually I would sorta like…another…where I’m not standing there like a stick due to shock…”

A more gentle expression replaced his gleeful one as Daesung tipped your chin up and moved in again, giving you another gentle kiss. When you parted, neither of your would stop smiling at the other until Daesung looked up and pointed to the sky. “Look! The first star! Make a wish.”

You turned to see it and made your wish, squeezing Daesung’s hand and giving him another smile.