TOP- Forgetful

Big Bang Scenarios

You spent almost an hour getting ready for the date. That was almost three hours ago and your boyfriend still hadn’t come to get you like he’d promised. The dinner reservations he told you he made went to waste since you’d refused to go without him in case he showed up. Right now you’re changing into pajamas because it’s close to ten o’clock and far too late to go out. You sigh to yourself as you find a snack since there’s no way you’ll go to bed hungry. As you eat some fruit you keep an eye on the door, hoping that he’s going to walk in, but the door never opens. “Where are you Choi Seunghyun?” You ask, even though there’s no way he can hear you.

With a sigh you head to brush your teeth before crawling into bed and once you’re under the covers you check your phone to see that he hasn’t sent anything in reply to the text you’d sent two hours ago asking where he was. You curl up and hug one of your extra pillows until you fall asleep.

When you wake up the next day there’s still nothing from TOP and you’re not in the mood to try and contact him either. You understood he was busy, but he’d swore that he was going to take you out since it had been a while and he had the freetime. Clearly, he put something else before you. Deciding that you need to clear your head a little, you get up and head to take a shower. You step into the warm water and let it relax you so all your problems seem to disappear.

Once you’re done washing yourself you towel your hair before wrapping yourself in the towel so you can go get your cloth from your room. As you dress, your phone alerts you of a new text so look only to see that it’s from your boyfriend. ‘Jughi, let’s go out today^^’

You can’t help the small snort that comes out of you as you reply, ‘Are you sure that you actually will?’ You set your phone down and finish getting dress just as a text comes in.

What do you mean?’

Think about it,’ is all you send to TOP. You’re not in the mood to explain it to him since you’re upset again. He’d completely forgotten about the date and it hurt. Sure, he was TOP of Big Bang and he was busy because of it, but after he made such a big deal about the date only to forget...you couldn’t believe it. Your phone alerts you of more texts, so you check only to see that he’s just asking more questions. Part of you wants to answer him, but the rest of you wants to make him think about what he’s done. You leave your phone in your room and decide to make yourself some lunch and watch TV. Since you’re not that hungry you settle on some ramen, which is quick and easy. After you put the ramen into a bowl you settle down on the couch to watch one of your favorite shows even though it’s a rerun.

Halfway through the episode, there’s a pounding on the door that makes you jump in fright. You’re not expecting anyone and whoever is knocking on the door sounds angry. “Jughi, open up!” A familiar voice yells, making you rush to answer the door. As soon as the door is open he pulls you close, “What’s going on with you today? You have me really worried.”

“What are you doing here?” You ask,deciding that since he ignored you, you’re going to ignore him a little.

“I’m worried about you,” he says.

“At least I’m on your mind then,” you shrug.

TOP moves to look at you. “You’re always on my mind, you know that.”

“Then where were you last night? You forgot about me and our date despite all the promises!” You say quickly. “I know you’re busy, I’ve always understood that, but you couldn’t even spare thirty seconds to tell me that something came up or even reply to me when I asked where you were.”

A frown forms on his face, “I’m sorry, I guess I just got caught up in what i was doing and lost track of time, but I swear I’ll make up to you, ok?”

You look into his eyes and you know that you’ve already forgiven him. “Ok, I’m going to hold you to that though!”

“Of course you will,” he chuckles. “So how about I start making it up to you by taking you out?”

“I actually just ate...so how about we just settle down and watch a movie?” You suggest.

“I’d like that,” TOP smiles before leaning into gently press his lips to yours. He’s definitely off to a good start for making it up to you.