TOP-What is This Feeling?

Big Bang Scenarios

TOP sat in his seat as you looked through the Big Bang wardrobe. “I know it’s here somewhere..aish, how could this happen?!” You whined quietly, not really aware of his presence anymore since you were worried that if YG found out he’d fire you although from the few times you’d met him he seemed like a nice understanding guy. “Here it is!” You cheered and picked up the jacket of the outfit before spinning around only to jump back in surprise at the sight of TOP. “Omo, I forgot you were here, ahhh…this is really embarrassing.”

TOP noticed the red tint spreading on your face and couldn’t help the small chuckle at how cute you were when you were embarrassed. “I’ve told you before that I like when you’re yourself around me, just relax.”

“Arasso, now, go put this on before your late; we still have makeup to attend too,” you instructed him and he quickly went to change. He meant what he said earlier about when he liked how you were yourself around him, even if you didn’t believe it. There was something about you that made him feel…different. His heart seemed to beat faster, but he felt so natural around you too. It must just be the fact that you’ve been his stylist for a while now that he knew you were someone he could trust and you wouldn’t judge him or spill anything to anyone (not even his fellow bandmates if they came up in your light conversations). TOP kept thinking about the feeling around you and his stomach seemed to flutter and his heart picked up it’s pace slightly. He should figure out what was going on with him, maybe he was sick? Although, it felt like a nice feeling so it couldn’t be any illness.

TOP had been so caught up wondering about everything that he hadn’t even registered he’d finished changing and was back in his seat to let you do his makeup until you spoke. “Everything alright?”

“What?” He asked in surprise, how long had he been sitting here?

“You’ve just kind of been zoned out like a zombie. Are you tired, not feeling well? I mean, I know you’re usually pretty quiet but this wasn’t just silence based on your expression,” you gently felt his forehead. “You don’t seem to have a fever,” you retracted your hand, “sorry, I probably should have asked to do that first.”

“It’s alright, you’re just taking care of me,” TOP reassured you as his heart began racing. There’s that feeling again, he thought. “But I feel fine, don’t worry about me.”

“Arasso, now let’s get you ready,” you smiled and began applying the makeup to his features, gently and delicately as if his face were a canvas you were painting. Once you finished you leaned back and admired your work before smiling, “You’re all done and free to go perform and steal all those VIPs hearts.”

TOP glanced at himself in a mirror before smiling at you, ‘Thank you for all your hard work.”

“It’s not really hard, now go on, I’ll see you for your costume changes and then after the show,” you mused and immediately went to work setting his next outfits out so he would be able to run back and change into them easier. Nodding, he went out to wait with the other members to go on stage and soon it was time so everyone became focused except you were still in the back of TOP’s mind.

 

After a long, but fun, night, TOP plopped down in his seat and you quickly began to remove his makeup. “Great show tonight by the way,” you complimented, “something seemed different than other shows.”

“Like what?”

“I’m not sure, maybe it was like there was more feeling in the songs as if they were meant for someone or something…maybe I’m just crazy,” you gave a tiny laugh.

TOP felt his stomach flutter at the sound before he cleared his throat, maybe you could help him figure things out, he’d just be sneaky about it. “_________-ah, can I ask you something?”

“Sure.”

“There’s someone I keep thinking about,” he began.

“Oh-la-la…sorry, couldn’t help it, go on.”

He chuckled before doing so, “Sometimes I can’t help but think of them, even when I was on stage tonight they were in the back of my mind. When I think about them my stomach always gets this funny feeling and my heart beats faster, but I’m not sure what it means…have you ever felt that before?”

You leaned against the makeup counter since you finished removing TOP’s makeup. “Oh Seunghyun, you can be so adorable without even realizing it. You have a crush on this person, you may even be in love with them. Haven’t you had that feeling before?”

He thought about it before nodding, “A long time ago, I didn’t even remember it until now.”

“Aw, well now you know that you have a crush. That’s so adorable, sorry, but it is! Anyway, if you feel ready you could confess to the person before they find someone else or something.”

“Well, um, how would you want to be confessed to?”

“I’m not sure, as long as I know the person confessing means it, I don’t need anything fancy or huge,” you shrugged. “Now, why don’t you go get changed into something comfy,” you noticed his stage outfit was still on. He got up slowly so you turned to clean up the dressing room until you felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist. Sure you’ve given TOP hugs before, but he wasn’t one to just go up and hug you…especially from behind like this.

“__________-ah, that feeling I just told you about…I feel that when I’m around you. I can’t believe that I didn’t understand it sooner since I’ve had it for a while…. I like you a lot. I like how you are yourself around me so I can be myself around you, you take care of me, and there’s so much more I could say, but we’d be here a long time then.”

You stood there taking in his words before smiling, “Aww that was really sweet Seunghyun, an excellent practice for the person you really like.”

Before you could move his arms spun you around to face him. “That wasn’t practice. My feelings are completely for you and only you.”

You couldn’t help but look into his eyes to see nothing but truth and longing in them, making your heart skip a few beats. “For me? Really? You? I mean you’re-and I’m-” you couldn’t form a proper sentence to state your surprise.

“I wouldn’t lie to you, especially about this,” he promised.

“I-I mean-it’s just-wow. I…I like you as well,” you confessed and saw a wide smile spread across his face before he pulled you close to him.

“Then, you’ll be my girlfriend?”

“Of course I will,” you smiled into his chest.