"...At least three weeks less or more!"

Tell Me!

Jinyoung was sitting on the couch like a lazy person. There were dark circles under his eyes. He didn't sleep last night and there was always ONE person to blame for his lack of rest. "He said he loves me and he even kissed me...He said he loves me..." He kept repeating those words under his breath. It was also Jinyoung's first kiss too and he lost it to a GUY?! He gently ran his fingers over his soft, pink lips and remembered that night. He shivered, trembling a little and bit his lower lip.

Suddenly, he felt one's hot breath breathing in his ear and whispering, "Hyung ~ " It took Jinyoung a few seconds to react to the words. He turned his head and found Gongchan's smiling face so close to his once again. Jinyoung screamed and pushed Gongchan's chest away and scooted his further down from the leather couch, causing both his and leather to create a sound.

Gongchan frowned and crossed his arms. "Jinyoung, please don't be mad at me. I don't know what I did but please don't."

"How can't I be mad about last night?!" He snapped and made the taller boy flinch.

"Last...Night? What happened last night?" The younger boy scratched the back of his head, his eyes widening with an innocent gaze. "All I know is that you were mad when we were at the carnival..."

'WAH?! How can this idiot forget?!' He shut his eyes tightly and opened them back up a few seconds later. "That's it, I'm not talking to you anymore." Jinyoung got up from the couch and headed straight to the door. He couldn't stand talking to him anymore! And how can he FORGET such words that came out of his OWN mouth?!

"Waiiit ~ Hyung, do you always have to run away from me and I always have to chase after you?" Gongchan called out to him and finally caught up behind his Hyung. He leaned forward and wrapped his arms around Jinyoung's neck and caused him to stop walking.

"Yah, what do you think you're doing?!"

"Jinyoung...Do you know how much I've cried yesterday?" He stuck out his dried up lips.

"So? Do you know I've stayed up all night because of your stupid words?" He muttered and shuttered at the same time.

"I dunno what I did but can you pleaaasee forgive me, Hyung? Pleaseee?"  He dug his head at the back of Jinyoung's neck. Jinyoung eyes widened, feeling his hot breath running down his neck.

"A - Aye, stop that." Jinyoung squirmed out of Gongchan's grasp and nodded quickly. "Fine, fine, I'll forgive you, okay? Now stop acting like that."

The corner of the younger boy's lips lifted into a mischievous small smile. "And I don't need an apology?" He hopped onto Jinyoung's back and wrapped his legs around his waist.

He flinched and felt a heavy weight on his back and groaned, "YAH, get off of me!"

"No. You caused me to cry so much, don't you think I should get one too?" He chuckled and wrapped his arms around the older boy once again but this time, he squeezed his arms together tightly, not wanting to let go. "Hehe, apologyyy..."

"Aish! You're such an evil kid! OkayI'msorrythere." He blurted out quickly and red faced from embarrassment. "Now get off."

"Hehe, Hyung, you're so cute." He said quietly to himself.

"What was that?"

"Nothing ~ " He giggled and hugged his neck a little tighter.

"Then get off, you're heavy!"

"Hyung, you know I was just playing right?" He laughed deviously.

"WHAT?! Are you playing with me?!" Jinyoung puffed his cheeks with anger but he couldn't help but feel at comfort. 'He has this kind of side too?' He grinned playfully and twirled around as he was walking.

"YAH, Hyung!! What are you doing?!" Gongchan yelled. "Stop it! I'm sorry, Hyung! I'm sorryyyy!"

~ ~ One Week Later

Jinyoung was standing in front of his Umma, while she was sitting down on the leather black couch. Mrs. Jung smiled brightly at her son, with an eye smiling, sparkling eyes. It was a sign of happiness.

"Um...Umma, what is it?"

"Mrs. Gong and I had talked over the phone that...Well, Gongchan and you will be having your wedding in at least three weeks less or more!" She shouted happily. Running to her son and squeezed him tightly into his arms.

~ ~

"I'm BACK, KOREA!!" The girl shouted loudly but her voice cracked a little at the end.

********

I've been meaning to update earlier but it was too hot the last few daysv to even concentrate X_X Also sorry for the boring chapter...But it's just the start of something? Hehe. I also noticed the chapters are seriously short o.o I'll try to make it longer if I can xD

Thank you subscribers, commenters and readers!

And of course...

Happy Birthday CNU :D ♥!!!!!!!