"First Date"

Tell Me!

He clenched his fist tightly. He had no idea what was in front of him. He wanted to pass out right now and think that this was just all a LIE. 'I-It can't be!' He thought to himself, gripping onto a strand of his hair that was hanging loosely in front of his eye.
"Looks like we meet again, ne?" Gongchan gave a light smile.

"Omo, have you two met each other already?" Gongchan's mother spoke up.

"Mmhm! Earlier at the park, right, Jinny?"

"Who told you have the right to call me Jinny?" Jinyoung said in a hard voice. He stood there with disgust.

"Why are you being so rude, Jinyoung?!" Mrs. Jung whispered to him with seriousness.

"No. Umma, I need to talk to you -"

"Not now! We have guests here and I don't ever wanna hear you talk that way to Gongchan. Got that?"

"Umma! You already know that I' m straight, why are you trying to force me to marry a guy?!"

Mrs. Jung sighed in frustration. Who knew that this would be so hard? "Can we talk about this later?" She turned around and gave a bright smile at the two, walking to the table.

Jinyoung sighed knowing that his Umma wouldn't let this arrange marriage go. Whatever she decides, it's already final but it's not like he's going to give up. There's NO WAY will he marry HIM. He made his way to the table and sat down across from Gongchan, glaring daggers at him.

"Sorry for not being prepared. I'll add some finishing touches for today's dinner." Mrs Jung smiled and walked into the kitchen.

"Ah - Let me help you." Mrs. Gong said and scooted away from the table and giving a wink at Gongchan. It was a signal for him to get closer with Jinyoung.

Gongchan shook his head with a small smile. He looked at Jinyoung who was looking back at him too. There were a looong silence between the two and to break that, Gongchan decided to be the one to start a conversation.

"Sooo, Jinny - "

"DON'T call me that." Jinyoung retorted immediately in a rude manner.

"Sorry..." He replied in silence. "So um...Earlier at the park, this 'someone' turned out to be me, huh?" He gave an uneasy expression. He could already tell Jinyoung wouldn't approve of him.

"YES, AND I'M STRAIGHT."

Gongchan's POV

I swallowed hard, feeling the liquid of my saliva pouring down on my parched throat. I was nervous, my back was sweating and at the same time I'm a little disappointed. He hates me that much but why? Is it because I'm not handsome myself? To be truthful, I think I'm already handsome enough. I told myself with a cocky attitude because everyone always tell me that. But I sighed and look up at him and checked him out. 'Wow..He looks too cute. It'll be a waste if I just give up...I mean, look at his smooth, pure skin and his eyes...I'll just wait until he falls for me.' I thought to myself and nodded with an innocent look.
~ ~
After dinner was finally served and so much babbling about their embarrassing moments, Jinyoung decided to take over and wrap up the side dishes with plastic wraps.

Gongchan made his way into the kitchen and watched Jinyoung for a second but snapped out of it. "Do you need any help, Jinny?" He walked over to him.

"Haven't I told you not to call me that?" Jinyoung twitched.

"Oh, right...Sorry, I forgot." Gongchan looked at him and saw a stain on his face. "Wait, look over here..." He grabbed Jinyoung's face and turned his head to face him.

Jinyoung's eyes grew wide by the second with his hands still wrapped around the bowl he was holding. He squeezed it real hard. 'What the hell is this guy going to do to me?!'

Gongchan looked intensely at his face and grabbed a napkin off the table and wiped the orange stain gently away from Jinyoung's face.

With surprise, he pushed Gongchan away from his body. "The hell did you think you were doing?"

"Um, there was a stain...So -" He responded shyly but been cut off.

"JINYOUNG~" Mrs. Jung shouted and came running her way into the kitchen with two movie tickets in her hand.
~ ~
Someway, somehow and somewhat, Jinyoung agreed to go. No, it wasn't because of Gongchan or for their "first date" but it was the latest horror movie that he anticipated to watching for along time!

The two right now were sitting side by side to each other. Jinyoung was enjoying the movie buttt...Gongchan..

"Wow! How stupid can this girl get?! He's RIGHT BEHIND YOU." Jinyoung shouted at the screen as everybody around him tries to shush him up. "What?" He laughed as if he didn't do anything wrong and continued being loud.

Gongchan on the other hand, squeezed his eyes together as he saw the girl being chopped up into pieces. He squeezed his pants with his hands with horror. He never liked horror movies and always feared them.
~ ~
"Dude, that was so cool! Did you see how bloody that was?!" Jinyoung said loudly while sipping on a can of coke.

"Y-Yeah...I-I-It was awesome all r-right..." Gongchan was shaking still remembering the blood scenes in the movie. He knew that he would not be able to sleep tonight.

When they finally reached to Jinyoung's house and made their way in, Jinyoung looked at the note that was taped to the table. It read:

Jinyoung, Umma will be back tomorrow.  And since I already know it's probably late by the time you are reading this, so let Gongchan stay here for a night, okay? See you sweetie.
- Your Umma

~ ~
Gongchan was out in the living room, on the couch, flipping around about trying to get to sleep but that movie...It made him too scared. He might probably get killed by that man from the movie! He whimpered and got up and made his way to Jinyoung's room. He examined Jinyoung with his eyes and noticed him sleeping peacefully. He closed the door behind him slowly and quietly. He stood next to the bed and looked behind him, still scared.

Suddenly, Jinyoung's arms reached out and grabbed Gongchan's hand and threw him onto the bed beside him. Turns out that Jinyoung was still sleeping.

Gongchan blushed uncontrollably. He could feel Jinyoung's air of breath blowing onto his face. He suddenly felt Jinyoung's legs wrapped around his and his arms wrapped around his body. He was being squeezed so tightly that even if Gongchan wants to push him away, it was helpless.

"J-Jinyoung...?" He whispered softly but he was continuing sleeping soundly. Gongchan already felt safe and sound and rested his head on Jinyoung's chest and closed his eyes slowly as the darkness was beginning to take over.