"A nuisance"

Tell Me!

Jinyoung's POV

OMO, OMO, OMO! He's GAY! HE'S GAY! HE SMACKED MY ! HE SMACKED IT!

"Jinyoung Hyung!" Gongchan called me, tugging on my arm while I was still terrified by that smack! Not only that he also said that he wants Gongchan and -

"Jinyoung, Jinyoung ~" Gongchan continued, cutting through my thoughts.

I snapped out of it and looked up at the taller figure, "What?" I asked calmly.

"Oh, well...Baro and Sandeul invited us to go hang out with them at the carnival! Can we go?" An innocent smile plastered on his clear face.

I looked over at Baro, seeing him looking back at me with a smirk. I quickly looked back at Gongchan. No way am I going with HIM! He ing violated me! I shivered as I was thinking back, and rubbed my .

"Yeah ~ Wanna go 'Jinyoung Hyung' ?" Baro cooed.

This GUY! He really wanna pick a fight with me huh?! "Hell yeah I'm going!" I agreed without hesitation and glared at Baro, shooting lasers in his eyes. This guy is ASKING to die!

~ ~ At The Carnival ~ ~
"Let's go to the haunted house!" Sandeul ran towards the short line happily.

"YAH, Sandeul, you're forgetting something!" Baro shouted but it was too late, Sandeul already went in. He looked at Gongchan who was nervous and scared. Baro knows that Gongchan is scared of frightening things and Gongchan always feel bad for ruining the fun. Baro pat Gongchan on the head and pulled his head to his chest, ruffling through his soft, black hair."Let's go get something to eat." He whispered for only Gongchan to hear.

Jinyoung looked over at the two and felt his chest tightening but ignored it. "So are we gonna go with him or...?"

"You can go if you want. I'll stay here with Gongchan." He gave Gongchan a light kiss on the head, aiming to make the older boy to be jealous. He released Gongchan and clung onto his arm walking away.

'W - What the hell was THAT?' Jinyoung twitched. 'I'm SURE he's gay.' He tucked his hands in his jean pockets and shuttered, then quickly tailed behind the two.

~ ~ Meanwhile....

"Eh, Sulli? You're gonna go back to Korea soon?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry but not until three weeks!"

"Isn't it too soon for you to go back?"

"I know but...You know. I really wanna see him and even so, my uncle has finished visiting his family and I gotta go back sooner or later."

"If it's for your crush, I am totally CHEERING you on!"

"Hehe, thanks Krystal. I wonder how am I going to surprise him?"

"Buy him a gift, dress up yourself as cute as possible and...You know, ask him out!"

~ ~
The three boys plopped on a bench and enjoyed their pretzels...Well except Jinyoung, he had nothing. With Baro's leg stretched out and taking up the entire space on the bench, Jinyoung was at the verge of falling.

"Can you scoot over and stop taking up all of the space?" Jinyoung said in a hard voice but instead of getting an answer, Baro ignored him and enjoyed his sweet little moment with Gongchan.

Baro ripped off a small chunk of pretzel, "Chan, say ahhh ~"

"H - Hyung, I can do it myself. I'm not a kid anymore..." Gongchan murmured but went along with it. Baro airplane it into the younger boy's mouth.

"Channie ~ You're so cute! Even after so long, you're as cute as ever." Pinching Gongchan's cheeks, Jinyoung glared at the two of them.

'This guy! Why is he doing this?! What the HELL is his motive anyway?' Jinyoung scrunched up his nose and curled his hands into fists.

"How about kissing your Hyung on the cheek?"

"HUH? Why?"

"You never used to question me before."

"B - But...Hyung-ah, it's in public and it's kinda weird now." Gongchan gave an uneasy smile. 'Besides, Jinyoung Hyung is here. What if he thinks that I'm cheating on him? Aigoo, I don't want that.'

Baro sighed, "Fine, I guess I'll do it." He leaned closer to Gongchan and almost meet their lips until...

", I'M GOING!" Jinyoung got up and walked away with quick speed.

Gongchan flinched and pushed Baro away, following after Jinyoung.

"YAH!" Baro called and grinned. "Oh boy ~ This is funnn."

~ ~

"H - Hyung, please wait for me!" Gongchan grabbed Jinyoung's shoulder. "What's wrong? Did you not have fun?" He asked innocently.

Jinyoung slapped Gongchan's hand away. The younger, yet taller boy was surprised by his action.

"Why are you following me? I never wanted to hang out with you guys anyway. Go hang out with them!"

"Jinyoung Hyung-ah, please don't get the wrong idea. Baro Hyung always play like that." He looked down at his fingers nervously and played with them. "You're not jealous are you?"

"Huh, funny...why would I be jealous? I never even said that I liked you! Quit being a nuisance and just disappear from my life!" Jinyoung snapped. He too, couldn't believe why he was angry. He turned away sharply and stormed off.

Gongchan was left with tears filling in his eyes. "H - Hyung..." He sniffed, "I'm s...Sorry." The boy said between tears with his head down, dripping tears onto the hot ground.

~ ~

Wahhh ~ 29 subscribers T^T /crying joys of tears

Thank you guys so much for susbscribing and reading ♥

And I had a hard time with this chapter because I had so many ideas but I got through it...Phew.