Settled

Tell Me!

"Hyung I'm so sorry about that." Gongchan spoke softly with an apologetic look. He also wondered what caused Jinyoung become furious and almost punching Baro?

Baro pat Gongchan on the head, "No it's okay." For a moment there, there it was silent but.. "Channie, you have an arranged marriage with him aren't you?"

Gongchan eyes widened. "W - What? How did you know Hyung? I never told you." He nervously spoke.

'Actually, I didn't found out long ago. Sandeul was right the first time, you guys were engaged and...That was confirmed and absolute when I saw both of you hugging each other in the restaurant that one time (referring to chapter 12). That also made me confess to you.' Baro thought to himself.

"Hyung is...Probably thinking I'm disgusting now, huh?"

Baro looked at Gongchan in the eyes and shook his head. "Why would you think that? Of course I don't. I'm just a little mad at you that you never told me this before and I had to find this all out." He whispered the last part to himself. Gongchan smiled lightly as Baro pulled Gongchan into a hug.

"Honestly Hyung, I like him but...Sometimes I think it's just impossible for him to like me back," He said slowly, wrapping his arms around Baro and squeezed him a little. "It would've been better if I have a different partner it might not have been all that hard."
~ ~ The Next Day
Silence filled in the air. Mrs. Jung and Mrs. Gong were standing there with wide eyes looking up at Jinyoung with confusion.

"Honey, are you sick?" Mrs. Jung reached forward to feel Jinyoung's head but he moved.

"I'm not playing around! I wanna get marry with Gongchan right now!" He gestured furiously. "It's not a joke!"

The two adults turned to face each other before they knew it, they hugged each other tightly and squealed happily. "WAH, I'M SO HAPPY! FINALLY! THIS LONG AWAITED MARRIAGE CAME TRUE!" Cried Mrs. Gong. "ALAS OUR REAL LIFE BL STORY IS GOING TO BE ACCOMPLISHED!" Cried Mrs. Jung. As the two realized what they were doing, they released each other.

"Ahem, just as we are happy that you are making this decision, what made you change your mind?" Jinyoung's mother asked.

"Is it because you fell for my lovely Gongchan?" Mrs. Gong giggled.

Jinyoung started to get red. "Sh - Shut up! It's not that!"

"Then why ~ ?"

Jinyoung looked away shyly from the two women. "J - Just...Enough questions already! If you guys don't do it right now, I might change my mind and your real life BL story may never come true!" He tried his best to avoid the question.

"Hehe, all right, whatever you say!" Mrs. Jung giggled happily. "Well then, don't regret because there's no going back ~ " The two Ummas walked off to prepare the wedding as Jinyoung wished, even without telling a thing to the clueless Gongchan. Jinyoung sighed in relief feeling accomplished.

Just a few seconds later, the door opened and came in Gongchan, still in his red reindeer pajamas of course. Jinyoung looked over at Gongchan for sure he probably didn't wanna talk to him because of yesterday night. He almost hit his friend but the marriage thing couldn't wait any longer. He had to tell him...Now, even if the atmosphere is awkward. Gongchan turned around to see Jinyoung looking his way. He averted his eyes away from the older boy.

Jinyoung's mouth parted to speak but it seem like he didn't need to say it. Mrs. Gong and Mrs. Jung came running to Gongchan knowing it was him, somehow. Mrs. Gong hugged the surprised Gongchan.

"Uh? What's going on?" He scratched the back of his head once his mother released him.

"Well Jinyoung must have discussed it with you right? You guys are going to get married soon!" Gongchan's eyes grew big in shock. 'WHAT? Jinyoung...Wants to marry me or...Or?' His face grew red from thinking about it. He looked at Jinyoung who was still sitting on the couch, smiling.
~ ~
The two boys were walking down the sidewalk with the sun shining brightly as light breeze of wind brush their cheeks.
"W - What made you...Are you playing with me?" Gongchan stopped walking.

"No, I'm not." Jinyoung answered.

Gongchan raised an eyebrow. "Then what made you change your mind so quick? As far as I know you don't like me, right?!"

'WHY WOULD YOU THINK THAT?! OF COURSE I LIKE YOU!' Was what he want to say but that was too embarrassing. "Hey, if...If I was the one who decided to do it there's a reason for it."

"Then what's the reason?" Gongchan crossed his arms waiting for a reply but Jinyoung couldn't answer that. "SEE! You're just doing it for the heck of it, HUH?! You're messing with me!" He turned to walk but Jinyoung grabbed him by the wrist.

"YAH, listen to me! If I hated it so much, I would never talked to them about getting marry now. Do you think I'm playing right now?" There was no choice in the end, "Who said that I don't like you?" He turned his head away, blushing in embarrassment.

'He's serious, right? Does that mean Hyung likes me back too?!'

"Don't make me say those embarrassing words either." Jinyoung puffed his cheeks. He looked back at Gongchan to see he was in tears. Jinyoung panicked. "W - What are you crying for? I didn't do anything to you!"

"H - Hyung likes me too, right? You're not lying, right?" He asked. Hot stream of tears were rolling down his soft pink cheeks. Jinyoung looked away blushing, "No, why would I lie? Now stop crying, people will think I'm trying to hurt you or something." He reached over to Gongchan's head to pat him.

==================================================================================

Yeah! I finally updated :)

Thank you subscribers, readers and commenters!