Chapter 12

Tell Me!

"Why did you take me to the club for?" Sandeul made an ugly face that no one can explain.

"WELL. I could tell you're very lonely and I decided to help you get a girlfriend!"

"Shut up. You have so many girls that you haven't even lost your ity yet." Sandeul started to crack up.

Shinwoo clenched his teeth and forced out a sweet smile. "You are lucky that there are people here. If not, you would've been dead."

Sandeul stopped laughing and smiled uneasily. "I never said I wanted a girlfriend." He said to himself then sighed. And to be truthful, this is Sandeul's first time at the club. He did not know what awaits for him but he didn't wanna say anything, otherwise Shinwoo would laugh his off.
~ ~
Gongchan "hmphed" and smirked at the corner of his lips. "What was that? I can't hearrr you!! It's funny that you're apologizing. You don't look like the type to do that but the hard headed ones."

"Don't be like that. I...We'll make our Ummas unhappy. You don't want that, do you? And yes, I admit that I was wrong." Jinyoung mentally slapped himself. "I was in the wrong and I was stupid enough not to realize it earlier. It's really hard to get a sorry out of me but I really need to say it. Gongchan, sorry. Okay?" He sighed and carried on, "Sulli and I are just normal friends and there's nothing between us. Really. Seriously. Also, I'll miss you clinging onto me. It's really quiet now since the past two days and you ignoring me is...Hard to bare." It already sounded like some kind of confession, but that wasn't the way he meant.

The young boy blushed at the words that came out of Jinyoung's mouth. His voice was soft and he could tell he meant it. He couldn't help but crack a small smile at it but he can't give in that easily. "No! You think that's enough?! You slapped me!"

"If you still think that it's not enough, I just bought tickets the other day to watch the latest yet bloodiest horror movie. I think you'll like it just like that one time!" Jinyoung reached into his pocket to grab it but before he could, he found himself being hugged by Gongchan. "Y-Yah! What are you doing? This is a restaurant! People will see!"

"Since you're full of sincerity, I will forgive you this time." Gongchan closed his eyes and squeezed his lover in his arms tightly.

Jinyoung blushed a little and had no idea what to do next. Feeling awkward just standing there, he pat Gongchan on the head softly. "Could you let go now? This is embarrassing..." He whispered to the last part to himself but he was glad and happy that they made up.
~ ~ The Next Day
To: Gongchan
From: Baro

Gongchan, please me come to my house. I have something to tell you and I hope you will come.

- - Baro


Gongchan was on his way to Baro's house but he soon saw Baro laying on the ground beaten up. His jaw dropped and quickly ran to Baro with a worried expression. "YAH! BARO! WHAT HAPPENED?! WHAT HAPPENED?!" The boy started to panic. There were bruises here and there on Baro's face and at the corner of his lips were dried thin blood. "ANSWER ME!"

Baro slowly opened his eyes and smiled. "You finally came. You didn't know how long I've waited for you. I thought you would be avoiding me and we can no longer be friends." He coughed a little at the end of his sentence.

"SHUT UP. Why are you saying this all of a sudden?! We need to take you to the hospital!"

"Don't worry about it. I'm fine. I'm just a little hurt."

"A little hurt?! Look at you right now!" Gongchan grabbed Baro by the wrist to pull him up but Baro shook his head.

"Gongchan, please just listen to me. It's not a big deal, okay?"

Gongchan couldn't argue with Baro anymore and just nodded at Baro. "Did you get into a fight?"

"N-No...Someone just mistaken me for the wrong person."

"WHAT?! How could they?!" The younger boy shook his head. His hands were trembling in fear. Seeing his friend in this condition made him mad at the same time. "Come on, let's go inside. I'll treat your wounds."

"Gongchan, please listen to what I have to say first. The confession was...A lie. I was just joking. I'm so sorry! I...It was so funny that you took it seriously and everything but you have to know that I'm not interested in guys!" He gestured.

"YOU! How dare you do that?! What happens if I really have mistaken - " Gongchan shut his eyes and sighed heavily. "I can't get mad at you...But you made me cried." He muttered the last part to himself.

Baro reached his arms out and wrapped his long arms around Gongchan's waist. He rested his chin on the taller boy's slender shoulder. "Gongchan, I need you. So whatever I do, you'll still be by my side right?" He said in a shaky voice.

Gongchan nodded slowly and hugged his Hyung back. "Of course! We're friends for years! I will never leave you!"

"Good..." The older boy smirked then tightly squeezed the other male in his arms. 'Very good, Gongchan...Very good."

===========

Double update! :)

Thank you subscribers, readers and commenters!