"I'm sorry"

Tell Me!

Gongchan stared blankly at his cellphone that was in front of him.
R-r-r-ring ring, r-r-r-ring ring...
It was a call from Jinyoung. Now, it's kind of funny because Jinyoung doesn't seem to be like the type to apologize or...Gongchan is assuming he's calling to apologize. Even if he is, it probably wasn't his idea. The young boy groaned and hit the 'end' button. Suddenly, he heard keys jingling and the door opening. He saw the figure walking into the house and it turned out it was his Umma.

"You're back!" Gongchan yelled excitedly and ran to hug his mother but the woman stepped back causing the boy to hug the air instead and be in confusion.

"You still have the face to greet me with that smile." She shook her head and threw herself on the couch. "Sweetie, I'm asking you if it's really okay to cancel your marriage with Jinyoung."

Gongchan's eyes widened and swallowed down his saliva, trembling a bit. He didn't know what to say. Even if he said to cancel it, it's not like he really meant it. It was out of anger and he knows he'll regret it later. "Y-Yes, of c-c-course," Said Gongchan stuttering over his words.

"Anyway, let's go out and have some lunch."

"Bwoh?"

"What? Is it that surprising? I guess you don't wanna spend some time with your Umma ~ "

"Oh no! That wasn't what I meant. I was just surprised that's all. We barely go out to eat and to spend some time with you is..."

"Gongchan, just get ready."
~ ~
Sorry but the number -
Jinyoung groaned and shut his phone, stuffing it inside of his jean pocket with a frustrated face. "He's still not picking up..." Jinyoung muttered to himself. Jinyoung has seen Gongchan multiple of times the other day but Gongchan ended up ignoring him. Right now, Jinyoung was in a restaurant, sitting next to his Umma. He had no idea what or who they were waiting for which drove him nuts. "Aghh! Who are we waiting? We've been here like for twenty minutes and no one had showed up yet." Jinyoung complained and crossed his arms like a little kid.

"Be patient and you will see." Mrs. Jung responded.

A few minutes later, the door swung open and there came walking in Mrs. Gong and Gongchan. Mrs. Gong gave a brightening smile once she saw Mrs. Jung and Jinyoung. She waved and walked quickly to the table.

Gongchan and Jinyoung's eyes widened when they saw each other. Jinyoung forced a small smile but Gongchan rolled his eyes and frowned, walking towards the table.

"Umma, what are we doing here? I thought it was only you and me. You never told me HE was gonna be here!" Gongchan pointed at Jinyoung.

"Ahaha...Ohh oww," Mrs. Jung cried. "M-My stomach has been hurting awhile now. I think I need to see the doctor." The woman eyed Mrs. Gong and in return, she nodded in agreement. "OH! I shall go with you!" Mrs. Gong retorted. The two quickly started to head out of the building.

The two boys stared at each other in silence...

"How do you think the kids will handle it?" Mrs. Gong asked.

"I think they'll do just fineee."

"Oh by the way, great acting!"

"Oh? Ohh- Oh, why thank you!" Mrs. Jung smiled sheepishly.

Jinyoung looked up at Gongchan who so happens to be still standing up. Gongchan glared at him and turned away to walk. Jinyoung clenched his fists and grabbed the taller boy by the wrist. "Ya, where are you going?"

Gongchan shook his wrist trying to get out of Jinyoung's tight grasp. "Let go. I have nothing to say to you. I told you, we have no more connection."

"L - look...I'm sorry." Jinyoung was surprised what he had just said but he remained looking serious.

=========================

Thank you subscribers, readers and commenters!