"He's mine, sweet cheeks."

Tell Me!

THUMP!

"YAHHHH!" Jinyoung screamed and squeezed the pillow tightly into his arms with a terrified look on his face. "W-What the hell were you doing on my bed?!"

Gongchan rubbed his as he stood up on his feet. "You didn't have to kick me so hard..." He murmured under his breath.

"Yah, answer me!"

He sighed. Gongchan didn't want to tell Jinyoung that he was afraid of the movie and couldn't sleep last night. He didn't wanna show his weakness in front of him. "What? I came in to get an extra blanket but you pulled me into your arms without letting me go..It wasn't my fault."

"You -"

"Oh ho ho..." Mrs. Jung placed her head through the door crack and gave a smile. "My boy is growing up already...Breakfast is out on the table."She walked away.

"U-Umma! It's not what you think it is!" Jinyoung shouted on top of his lungs. He turned and glared at Gongchan. Jinyoung growled and slipped into his penguin slippers and walked out of the room.

~ ~

Mrs. Jung, Jinyoung and Gongchan sat around the dining table, eating the food in silence.

"Oh, right, Gongchan..Mrs. Gong said that she will be out of town for awhile, so I think you should stay here until your Umma will come back."

Jinyoung was about to choke on the porridge and looked up with wide eyes.

At the corner of Gongchan's eyes, he could see Jinyoung's expression. "A-Ah, it's okay..."

"No, no, it's fine. Agreed then, okies?" Mrs. Jung said happily

Jinyoung wanted to yell out ' NO!' but he didn't. He wanted to let the anger flow inside of him a little bit longer. 'I can bare this...I can bare this...' He whispered to himself. He couldn't stand eating with HIM here anymore. He pushed himself away from the table and got up. "Umma, I'm finished. I'm gonna take a walk..." He said and walked away.

~ ~

"Jinyoung Hyung, please wait for me!" Gongchan called after Jinyoung, trying to catch up to his paste.

Jinyoung groaned. "OMO!! Why are you following me?!"

"B-Because Auntie said so..."

"AUNTIE? Who IS your auntie?" He turned around sharply and grabbed Gongchan by the collar. "I'm telling you, I am NOT marrying a GUY!" He let go of him and turned away.

Gongchan laughed nervously and ignored it. 'Eheh...Yeahh, whatever.' He shook his head with a grin. He ran up to Jinyoung and hugged his arm tightly.

"YAH! Let go!"

"Hey, hey, hey, Baro!" Sandeul said quietly while watching the two from afar.

"WHAT?" Baro snapped while chewing on a hot dog.

"Isn't that Gongchan?" He pointed across the street.

Baro looked over and stopped chewing, spitting out the remaining meat from his mouth. "G-G-GONGCHAN?"

"Yeshhhh~ This is your chance! But who is that guy he's clinging onto?"

Baro squinted his eyes and tried to study Jinyoung's face. "Oh hell NO! Who does this bastard think he is?!" He squeezed the hot dog tightly into his hands, causing it to crumble into pieces out of his hand. "Sandeul, FOLLOW!"

"What about - "

"Forget about Shinwoo (CNU) and FOLLOW!"

~ ~

Jinyoung and Gongchan came across an ice-cream truck. Gongchan stopped walking and dragged Jinyoung to it. "Jinyoung Hyung, please?"

Jinyoung rolled his eyes. "No." He said simply.

"Pleaseee~ Hyung?" Gongchan stuck out his lips.

Jinyoung gave a deep sigh and bit his lower lip with an angry expression but he managed to cool himself down. "Fine."

"Yayy!" The younger boy cheered childishly.

After grabbing their ice-cream, the two were enjoying it silently. Curious about what Jinyoung's ice-cream tasted like, Gongchan leaned over and it.

Jinyoung blushed at how close Gongchan's face was to his. "Yah! What are you doing? I already -"

"Mmm..Yours is good." He said without a care if it's in public or Jinyoung's gonna get angry. 

Jinyoung's heart was beating rapidly and he was still blushing. "Dammit, why am I feeling like this?"

"GONGCHAN!"

Gongchan's head shot up and saw Sandeul and Baro came walking over. "AH, SANDEUL, BARO!" He ran to them.

Jinyoung looked up slowly and watched Gongchan from behind.

"Hold on," Baro said and walked up to Jinyoung with a smirk planted on his face.

"What are you looking at?" Jinyoung told him coldly.

"Oh nothing ~ I'm just gonna warn you that...He's mine, sweet cheeks."  He gave Jinyoung a smack on the and walked away with his head high.

"WHAT THE FUHHH?!" Was all that dropped out of his mouth.

~ ~

Bwuhhaha, Jinyoung's rival is....BARO?! :O

And Sorry sorry for the boring chapter everyone TT^TT I just wanted to hurry and introduce Baro so that i can pick up from there.

And also thanks to all of my subscribers&readers out there! I love you guys ♥

Keep commenting, I love them ♥