Marriage?

Tell Me!

"Where are you going now?" Jinyoung asked. He watched Gongchan slipping into his sneakers wearing red pajamas with a bunch of reindeer on them, even though Christmas is loooong away.

"I'm going to sleep over at Baro's house!" Gongchan replied excitedly. Hearing his name, Jinyoung literally feel his blood boiling with anger.

He flared his nostrils and got up from the couch. "I'M COMING TOO!"
~ ~
'Gongchan, you should be thankful that I'm coming with you. That guy is scary and evil! DON'T BE FRIENDS WITH HIM!'

A few minutes later after walking, they finally reached to Baro's house. Gongchan pressed on the doorbell and turned to see Jinyoung's side profile. "It's so weird for you to come here with me, Hyung." He laughed.

The door creaked open a little. Recognizing Gongchan's figure, Baro opened it widely. "GONGCHAN, YOU'RE HERE ALREADY!" Baro pulled him into a tight squeeze. Gongchan almost couldn't breath.

"B - Baro H - Hyung..." The young boy managed to spit out. "I - I can't..."

Realizing he was being too over the top, he let go of Gongchan. "Sorry, I got excited a little."

Jinyoung rolled his eyes. 'Is he trying to pretend I'm not here or something?' He walked in but Baro just noticed him a second later.

"Oh, when did you get here?" Baro grinned. "I'm sorry but I only invited Gongchan, not you." He threw his arm around Gongchan's neck and hugged him closer. Jinyoung's face was burning from jealousy.

Gongchan shook his head. "No, I wanted Jinny Hyung to come! Please let him stay!"

"Aww okay. For Gongchan I will let him stay." Baro leaned in to pinch Gongchan's cheeks. "So adorable!"

Jinyoung clenched his fist. ' trying to get me mad, huh?!'
~ ~
On Sulli's way back to her neighborhood, she saw a familiar figure coming her way. She paused her steps to realize who it was. "Sa - Sandeul?" Her eyes widened with aghast.

He walked to her and waved, "Long time no see, Sulli."

Sulli took a step backward. "Why are you here?!" She asked hard.

"Nothing, I just happened to meet Uncle Choi and I wanted to see you, that's all. I'm happy you are back. I hope you're recovered from that heartbreak."

Sulli looked away, "Shut up. I don't wanna see your face. You're that bastard's best friend and I don't wanna have any connection with either of you!"

"Do you still like him?"
~ ~
After settling in, Jinyoung pulled Baro over to the side to have a little talk with him. "What are you trying to do?" He snapped furiously.

"I told you before, didn't I? I'll snatch Gongchan away from you. Whatever tricks I need to do in order for Gongchan to look at me, I will do it." Baro replied calmly. "You won't have him for long. I will make him loose all trust in you. If you're gonna stand there and watch, let it be and he'll be mine in a blink of an eye." He smirked and added, "You're nothing lower than ."

"You little !" Jinyoung raised his fist in the air but...

Gongchan eyes widened in shock seeing the scene from afar. "HYUNG! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" He ran to Baro and pulled him away. "Baro, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm okay. I don't know what caused Jinyoung to be so angry though." Baro whimpered. Gongchan narrowed his eyes. He looked up at Jinyoung with a disgusted face.

"What? Are you seriously going to be - "

"Shut up. I think you should leave." Gongchan looked into Jinyoung's eyes, hard.

The door slammed behind Jinyoung. He looked up at the dark sky and sighed heavily. He couldn't believe Gongchan didn't let him explain. He kicked a can that was on the ground.

clank, clank...

He knew that now Baro is serious especially that evil little look. He can't loose Gongchan no matter what. Not at all. It seems like he believes that Baro more than him. "You want war? You got it!" An idea just clicked in his head. One word; Marriage.

====================================

Sorry, I updated later than I expected but at least I updated over the weekends as promised ^^

Thank you subscribers, readers and commenters!