Chapter 16

Tell Me!

"Why are you looking for him?" Gongchan asked sharply.

"I...Have something important to say to him. Please let me see him!"

"Too bad, so sad. He's not here right now even if he is, there's no way I'm letting you get near him!"

"Do you hate me?" Her voice softened.

'Hell yeah, I do. Not only do you keep on bugging my Jinyoung but you even caused a fight between us! If you ruin our relationship again, I won't let you off!' Was what the boy wanted to say. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Then why do you always act sooo...Disgusted towards me? Even the first time we met too!"

'I'm always irritated when I see you.' He straightened himself, "I'm sorry but this is how I act. You don't like it? You can beat it. Yeah, why don't you do that?"

Sulli had nothing to say. She gave in. "Fine...But please give him this." She held the pink bag in front of Gongchan.

'Why would you trust me to give it to him when I don't treat you nicely?' Gongchan stared at the bag for a long second before grabbing the bag. "Okay I'll give it to him. You can leave now."

Sulli nodded, stepped back and turned around. She dragged her feet. Gongchan was watching her but then shut the door tightly. He was happy to prevent her from coming into the house and oh how he was glad Jinyoung wasn't home. Gongchan looked at the pink bag intensely. He was curious as to what was in it.
~ ~
"You heard me exactly," Baro reached and pinched Jinyoung's left cheek lightly. "You don't like him, right? Isn't it easy to give him to me? I would gladly accept Gongchan as my Fiance."

Jinyoung's eyes widened and slapped Baro's arm away. "W-What? How did - "

"No need for that. I'm asking you do you like him?"

He wanted to deny it but it was impossible. He already discovered how he felt about Gongchan anyway. "Yes and so what if I do?" Jinyoung responded in a hard voice.

"Hmm, okay. This should be fun then." An evil grin lit up his face. With a thought, Baro leaned in menacingly, "I can do anything, so watch out and protect Gongchan or I'll have him all to myself." He whistled joyfully and skipped out of the store. 'I will make him have his full attention on me. How would you like that, Jinyoung?'

Jinyoung stood there frozen. The way Baro looked at him there is no way he was joking.
~ ~
Gongchan peeked inside the pink bag. 'No, I shouldn't. He'll get mad at me b - but it's killing me!' He was confused as to what to do. 'Nah, a little peek wouldn't hurt, now would it?' He chuckled. 'Yeah, it wouldn't.' He decided. The boy reached into the bag and grabbed out a small box. He assumed it was a watch. But not only that there was a letter taped onto it. He read it aloud, "Dear Jinyoung Oppa, I dunno what I did to make you not call me or talk to me anymore but I'm sorry! I'm really, really, really sorry! But I also have something to tell you. That is I li - " Before he could finish reading off of the letter, he heard shuffling from outside. He threw the present back into its bag then hid it behind the table next to him.

The door opened and it appeared to be Jinyoung.
"Ah, you're back!" Gongchan stood up, giving a cheesy smile.
"Yeah. Help me put the things in the fridge." He said. Gongchan nodded and did as told.
As soon as they were finished the two sat silently on the couch.

'ACK! Should I just give it to him? No, no! We just made up! That letter sounds like a confession too! I...We just made up and she...ARAGH!' Gongchan kept on tugging onto his hair.

'So that fool likes Gongchan? NO WAY.' Jinyoung glanced at Gongchan and saw him tugging onto his hair. He was too into thought to even care at the moment. 'We'll see what he has in mind first.'

======================

Sorry for the short update. Not much happened but I wanted to get this chapter out. I will update on Friday or over the weekends again :)

Thank you subscribers, readers and commenters!! ^^