Not Giving Up

Tell Me!

"Ughh. I'm feeling really violated right now. Thanks to YOU, Shinwoo." Sandeul stopped walking and crossed his arms.

"Hahah whaaat? Just admit that you had fun! I still can't believe you haven't manage to get a girlfriend after I took you to the club with me." Shinwoo shook his head in disappointment.

"I TOLD YOU I DON'T NEED ONE. I don't need you butting into my love life. I don't need your help either!" Sandeul raised his voice towards the end of his sentence.

"Okay, okay, Sandals. Whatever you say. You don't really appreciate your friend's help, don't you?" He sighed then continued, "Eh, fine. I won't interfere. Ya happy? Now calm down."

Sandeul puffed his cheeks and walked away quickly.

"Hey, where are you going?"
~ ~
"Sigh. I haven't seen Jinyoung Oppa for sometime now." Sulli pouted. After saying his name she remembered the time she took a hold of his hand. She moved her hand to her chest. "I...Do I really feel that about Oppa?" She asked while looking at her pink pillow. She hugged it tightly to her chest. "I don't have much time. I need to make up my mind quickly." She closed her eyes to take a deep breath. "I need to see him."

Jinyoung gently placed Gongchan on the bed and pulled the blanket over his body. He sighed as he took one last glance at the younger boy's sleeping face. He walked out of the room and closed the door lightly.

"Jinyoung ~"

Jinyoung turned around and nearly had a heart attack to find his mother standing in front of the door. "Umma, are you trying to scare me?" He said as his heart started to calm down.

"Hehe, you had fun, son?" She rested her arm around Jinyoung's neck.

The boy blushed a small light of pink. "Don't be so nosy. It's late, you should go to bed."

"Aww, embarrassed?" She snickered. "You love him, don't you?"

"U-Uhmm...It's getting late! Hurry and go to bed! You have so much breath to speak so much at this time." Jinyoung said and ran into the living room. Mrs. Jung giggled, "He does...Ahh. Perfect."
~ ~
Baro looked at himself in the mirror, the water running from the faucet. He wiped away the makeup with a towel. Those bruises and blood were just all an act just to make up with Gongchan. He smirked at the corner of his lips remembering seeing Gongchan's pained expression. "He actually believed me. Next up is just to mess around with that Jinyoung." He curled his hands into a fist and slammed it on the counter. "I'm not giving up. No, I'm not."
~ ~ The Next Day
"OOH, I will go with Hyung to the grocery store too ~ "

"No, you will not. You will stay here." Jinyoung pointed.

"Aww...Don't be like that."

"Shaddup and stop acting like a child."

Gongchan groaned and nodded. "Fine, fine."

"Okay, well I'm going. See ya." Jinyoung twisted the doorknob and walked out of the house while Gongchan closed the door shut.

Sulli sighed heavily as she made her way into the neighborhood. She gripped onto the handle of the bag tightly with a nervous expression. "Would he want to see me or no? Should I go? I don't know." Her head were full of thoughts. As soon as she reached the front of Jinyoung's house she looked at the house carefully and nodded. "I...MUST SEE HIM." She said determined.
~ ~
Jinyoung looked around the grocery store while reading the list of ingredients that was told to buy by his mother in one hand and the other he was carrying a red grocery basket. "Aishhh, so frustrating..." He ruffled through his hair. "Why do I have to do it?" He muttered under his breath.

"Yeah, yeah, I know already. Yes, I do." Baro talked over to the other line with his cellphone held to his ear. He rolled his eyes, "I'm going to hang up now. Bye ~ " He quickly shut his phone and sighed. He later turned to walk and to find he had spot Jinyoung. A devious smirk appeared on his face.

"I think...It's this?" He grabbed a glass bottle of red sauce. JInyoung shrugged and gently placed it in the basket. He then felt a grab by the shoulder which startled him to death.

"Long time no see, sweeeeet cheeeeksss."

"SWEET CHEEKS?!" He knew this voice was familiar to him and that name...With realization, he hurriedly turned around and saw Baro's devilish face. "Y - YOU! It's you again! You were the one that violated me!" He backed away trying to protect his buns. Customers in the store were staring at Jinyoung as if he's crazy.

Baro chuckled and shook his head. "Shhh, you don't have to yell," He paused then continued, "I'm not here to play with you right now. I just have something important to say."

"What could you possibly have something to say?!"

Baro walked closer to Jinyoung and leaned over. "I'm going to snatch Gongchan away from you."

"What are you talking about?" Jinyoung narrowed his eyes.
~ ~
ding dong

"Coming!" Gongchan called. He ran towards the door and unlocked it. He opened the door as his eyes grew wide at what he is seeing in front of him.

Sulli bit her lower lip and looked up at Gongchan. "Is Jinyoung there?"

======================================================

Well here is where things start to get more interesting. Hehe...What does Baro have to say?

We'll see what's up soon....

And I'm kinda late saying this but loving their new mini album!

Thank you subscribers, readers and commenters!