Angelic Face

Tell Me!

"Where are we going, Hyung?" Gongchan tilted his head to the side.

"We're almost there." He said.

As soon as they were there, Gongchan's eyes widened. It was the carnival where Jinyoung, Gongchan, Baro and Sandeul were at before. "What are we doing here?"

"You don't like it?" Jinyoung raised an eyebrow but Gongchan quickly shook his head. "No, I actually do! REALLY, JINNY HYUNG!"

Jinyoung's first attempt was to scream at Gongchan for calling him "Jinny" but somehow, he let that slide. It didn't really bother him as much as before. "I dunno but I was pissed that day and we really didn't go on rides. I was such a party pooper, so now we are here and I will make it up." He smiled naturally at Gongchan.

Gongchan could feel his face heating up. 'He's sooo nice today. I wish he could be like this everyday!' He clung onto Jinyoung's arm.

The two entered into the gate of the carnival. Gongchan was smiling with happiness. Then two girls approached them with shy smiles. "Hey, cuties, wanna play with us?" A girl asked and grabbed Gongchan by the arm. pulling him away from Jinyoung. She was feeling up on his arm while the other girl placed her hand on Jinyoung's shoulder. "Yeah, wanna play ~ ?"

Jinyoung narrowed his eyes and shrugged her hand off of his shoulder. He saw Gongchan was struggling to get out of the girl's grasp. "HEY! Get away from my boyfriend!" He had no idea how that came out of his mouth but it was mainly for the girls to leave them alone.

"Oh my gosh! We never knew you guys went that way." said one. "Ew, gross!" The second shooed them with her hand. A few seconds later, the girls walk away quickly.

"GROSS?! WELL FU - " Jinyoung couldn't finish his sentence when he felt long arms wrapping around his waist. "What are you doing?" His eyes widened with surprised.

"Hyung, I'm so happy you called me your boyfriend." Gongchan said.

"I only did that to make those girls go away." Jinyoung blushed mad red. "You're doing it again. Don't hug me in public."

"Then I can hug you at home?" Gongchan peeked up to see Jinyoung's face.

"N - NO. Anyways, hurry up. What do you want to do?"

Gongchan quickly ran to a stand that was selling animal headbands. He grabbed the dog headband and slipped it right onto his own head. "This is cute, Hyung!"

"What? You like this kind of stuff? You're such a girl." Jinyoung shook his head.

The younger boy laughed and took a pair of cat ears and slipped it onto Jinyoung's head as well. "Hyung looks really handsome now!"

"Oh really?" Jinyoung said. His face reddened with embarrassment.

Gongchan eyed the snake roller coaster and pointed. "Let's go on that!" He dragged Jinyoung to the line.

"W - WAIIIT!!" Jinyoung cried while being dragged.

"HEY, HEY! YOU NEED TO PAY FOR THOSE!" The owner called.

Once it was their turn, they sat in the middle. As soon as the coaster started, it was slow but by the time it reached to the top, there were many rough turns. Gongchan and the rest of the people that were on the ride screamed. Jinyoung held onto the seat before them, eyes widened during the entire time. He has never ride on something like this before.

After the ride was finished, Gongchan rushed out of the seat. "Wow! That was so fun! That's my first time riding on that!!"

Jinyoung stumbled his way out of the seat, feeling himself wanting to throw up. "Y-Yeah, my first time too." He said, rubbing his forehead.

Gongchan then spotted a large human sized Minion from the movie 'Despicable Me'. "OMO! HYUNG, LOOK, LOOK! ISN'T THAT CUTE?!" He pointed.

"Wha?" Jinyoung looked to where Gongchan was pointing and rolled his eyes. "Psh, you think that thing is cute?"

"Yeah!" Gongchan flashed a big cute smile.

"Che ~ That is EASY. Seriously, a piece of cake!" He said to himself. "FINE. I will win it for you to show how pro your Hyung is!" Jinyoung pointed at himself and Gongchan laughed along.

They walked to the counter and approached the worker. "Hi there! Welcome to the Ring Toss. It's five dollars for five rings. Would you like to give it a shot?" The young girl asked.

Jinyoung hurriedly took out a five dollar bill and slammed it on the table. "Oh hell yeah! I am going to win that THING!" He pointed at the Minion that was hanging above the girl.

"Okay, well get all five rings over the middle beer bottle."

After one try, Jinyoung has succeeded on earning the prize. "HAH, told you that was easy."

"HYUNG IS AMAZING!" Gongchan clapped his hands. Even though if it took him four tries.

"Of course! Your Hyung used to be in a basketball team in high school." He grinned.

Gongchan quickly grabbed the stuffed minion and hugged it but it was as huge as him. It nearly could fit in Gongchan's arms. "Thank you!" He said to Jinyoung to hear. Jinyoung smiled back seeing how happy Gongchan looked. 'It was really worth it.'
~ ~
They took a seat on a bench to rest a bit. "Hehe, next I wanna go on the Crazy Coaster!" Gongchan cheered. He placed the human-sized stuffed animal next to him.

Jinyoung rested his back on the bench and sighed heavily in disbelief. "You sure have a lot of energy." He looked at the sky and saw that the sun was about to set. He didn't want the day to end just yet. He had to admit that it was pretty fun today. "You know, I don't think you're that bad. I don't think I hate you all that much as I did before..." Before continuing, he felt something heavy on his shoulder. He turned his head to see Gongchan resting his head on his shoulder with an angelic face. Jinyoung could hear the small snoring from Gongchan and chuckled a bit. 'I think...I have liked you for some time now. Ever since you were gone for three days, I felt really empty without you.' Jinyoung admitted to himself showing a soft smile. He then rested his head on top of Gongchan's.

=========================

EHEHEHEH :)) Hoped you enjoy this chapter!

Thank you subscribers, readers and commenters!