Chapter 13

Tell Me!

"Did you guys made up?" Mrs. Gong giggled.

"You should thank us, Jinyoung. Afterall, you might have lost a handsome husband!" Mrs. Jung batted her eyebrows but Jinyoung rolled his eyes. "Then you should make it up to whatever had happened between you guys!" She clasped her hands together.

Jinyoung rolled his eyes. "Yeah, we're gonna go watch the most latest horror movie."

"WHAT? HORROR MOVIE?!" Mrs. Gong jumped up from her seat and slammed both of her bare hands on the cold table. "I'm sorry for not telling you this earlier but...Gongchan is afraid of horror movies." The woman sighed and sat back down. "He will have nightmares and won't be able to sleep at night too. With gruesome graphics, he may end up feeling a bit sick."

Mrs. Jung gasped, realizing that for Jinyoung and Gongchan's "first date" she had given them tickets to see a horror movie as well. She felt guilty and bit her lower lip. "I...I am so sorry."

Jinyoung had a worried expression on. He remembered that night...Gongchan's expression. His trembling voice. How come he didn't notice it before? That also must have explained why Gongchan was in his bed sleeping with Jinyoung that night. "Idiot, why didn't you tell me?" He whispered to himself.
~ ~ At the theaters
"Yah, are you sure you wanna watch it?" Jinyoung asked Gongchan, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes, of course I do! You bought the tickets too! We haven't seen a movie together forever!" He said. "And horror is my favorite genre!" Gongchan added.

As soon as they entered the dark room, the two took a seat at the front row. Although the movie hasn't started yet, Gongchan could feel himself shaking and sweating already. He didn't wanna watch it but he would like to spend some time with Jinyoung! Besides, he wouldn't wanna waste his Hyung's money. Who knows when will they ever be alone like this again? They barely go out together anyways.

A few seconds later, the movie finally started. Hearing the dramatic horror music playing loudly, Gongchan jumped in surprise. He quickly shut his eyes and plugged his ears with his index fingers. 'I - I'll just close my eyes like I did last time. I can make my way out of it. I can - I c - " He opened his eyes when he felt his wrist being grabbed by Jinyoung. He allowed himself being dragged out of the room. Before they knew it, they were in the hall.

"W - Why did you drag me out? The movie was just getting started." Gongchan muttered.

"Moron. I know everything already. Why didn't you tell me you feared horror movies?"Jinyoung narrowed his eyes.

Gongchan laughed nervously. "W - What?! Why would I - I be scared of horror movies? In fact, I LOVE THEM." He turned around to walk back into the room but...

"Stop acting already. Why are you trying to hide it? You're making myself look bad."

"B - But! I don't want me to ruin it for you! Besides, we won't be able to spend much time together alone. We hardly even go out together." Gongchan sighed. "Yes, I know, I know. You're not gay. You don't like - "

"Shut up. Do you wanna waste the day you can spend time with your Hyung?"

The corner of Gongchan's lips lifted up into a bright smile.

================================

Sorry for short chapter but...YEAH! An update! I smell a date for JinChan ;)

I'll update on Friday or during the weekends <3 Next chapter will be longer...I think XD

AND OMFG!!! HAVE YOU SEEN B1A4'S COMEBACK PHOTOS?! OMGGGG SOOO CUUUTE! I CAN'T SRSLY WAIT FOR GONGCHAN'S!!

Thank you subscribers, commenters and readers!

Oh and I know I'm kind of late but THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING THIS STORY HAVING 100+ SUBSCRIBERS <33