**Flash Flash** Wedding Photos!

Tell Me!

“Okay, change into this!” Mrs. Gong held the white, long dress in front of Gongchan’s face.

Gongchan stared at it blankly for a second. “U – Umma, what are you saying? I’m a guy! I can’t wear a dress!”

“Of course you can! Come on, you gotta look beautiful in your wedding photos.” The woman pushed her son into the changing room forcefully. Once Gongchan was inside she quickly closed the door shut. “Come out when you’re done ~ “ She giggled. Mrs. Gong made her way to Mrs. Jung who was just nearby and winked. Mrs. Jung smiled and clapped her hands silently but happily.

Gongchan looked at himself in the mirror, frowning. He looked at the dress he was holding and sighed.

“Okay, I’m done.” Jinyoung said, walking to the two women. The boy was wearing a white tuxedo, his tie hanging loosely around his neck and a pair of black leathered formal shoes. Mrs. Jung shook her head, just looking at the gray tie. “Tsk, tsk, Jinyoung. Do you know how to wear a tie?” She tucked the tie under the first top layer – which was the vest, adjusting it a little.

“Well…You’ve always helped me with my tie, since I was little. I haven’t worn a tuxedo since the eighth grade.” Jinyoung grinned. He looked around to find his lover but he was nowhere in sight.

Mrs. Gong grinned, “No need to worry, he’s changing right now.”

Jinyoung bit his inside cheek and quietly said to himself, “Slow poke…” But he had to admit he couldn’t wait to see Gongchan in a tuxedo. As soon as he started imagining Gongchan wearing one, the changing room’s door clicked. The three of them all turned around, seeing the door creaking open slowly. Mrs. Gong smiled widely. She sped to the door and pushed it open, making Gongchan bump his head lightly against the door. The mother grabbed his hand and led him out of the small room. She stepped away from her son and examined him.

Gongchan was wearing a strapless, white ruffled chapel train gown, with a centered cascading drape and a laced up hemline. The dress was simple but pretty. He was barefoot but no one could see because the dress was covering them.

“I never knew my son was this pretty!” Mrs. Gong squealed.

“He’s BEAUTIFUL!” Mrs. Jung squealed as well.

Jinyoung’s jaw dropped a little open. He didn’t know how to react to this. He could see Gongchan’s flushed pink cheeks. Gongchan kept staring at the floor, not making eye contact to Jinyoung. He was too embarrassed. “Um, I think a tuxedo fits me better.” He turned around to walk back into the changing room but Jinyoung’s lips parted to speak, “Uh! No, I think you look…Good.” Jinyoung looked away from Gongchan’s back view, blushing in embarrassment as well. Gongchan was shocked but his already pink cheeks were getting darker.

“OMO, did you hear that?!” The two women squealed again, grabbed a hold of each other’s hands and jumped.

As soon as they were inside of the huge studio, the couple stepped into the photo shoot. The first background was a gray marbled background. It wasn’t really special but it was only the first shoot.

“Ho, ho, isn’t the bride looking beautiful?” The photographer laughed.

“Yes, isn’t he gorgeous?” Mrs. Gong replied with a sweet smile on her face.

Gongchan smiled shyly but stood there stiff. Jinyoung looked at Gongchan with a concerned expression. “Are you nervous?” He asked. Gongchan nodded slowly. Jinyoung, who couldn’t stand his cuteness, pinched Gongchan’s left cheek. “Aww…Loosen up, okay?”

“Okay,” The photographer said loudly, with his camera in hand. “I would like the groom to wrap his arms around the bride.”

Gongchan’s head shot up. He felt Jinyoung’s arms s its way around his waist. Jinyoung smiled as soon as he felt Gongchan trembling a little. “Relax…” Jinyoung whispered. Gongchan loosened up himself a little and faced the camera.

“Can I have the groom move his head closer to the bride’s?” Jinyoung did as told. Gongchan could feel his own heart pounding faster by the second. Jinyoung’s breath was blowing on his ear and it didn’t help Gongchan calm down. ‘Dammit, if it continues like this, what am I gonna do?’

As soon as the first shoot was taken a few times, they moved to the outside scenery with the bright green, healthy grass and the bright sun shining down brightly. In the second shoot, Jinyoung was told to carry Gongchan bridal style. It was pretty embarrassing considering that Gongchan was taller than Jinyoung and his feet were nearly off of the ground. The third shoot Gongchan had to kiss Jinyoung on the cheek sweetly. The fourth shoot was a fireplace scenery where the couple were looking into each other’s clear eyes. It wasn’t long before Gongchan changed into a tuxedo as well. And there were plenty of other photos taken. The whole time during the photo shoots, Gongchan felt like his heart was going to burst.

“Your pictures will be ready by next week. We’ll give you a call as soon as they’re finished.” The sweet young girl smiled as she led them out of the building.

Mrs. Jung swung her arms like a child as she was walking. “Wowww~ Can you believe it? Your guys’ wedding is just a few days away!”  

“Yep, our sons are growing up so fast.” Mrs. Gong said with a smile plastered on her face. “We also have a very big surprise we can’t wait to give you guys!” Gongchan and Jinyoung looked at each other then looked back at their mothers with a concerned looking face. Mrs. Jung and Mrs. Gong looked at each other and giggled.

“That is, we bought you guys your own house!” Mrs. Jung pointed.

Jinyoung’s eyes grew big in shock. “Wait, what?!” He yelled loudly, causing the people walking by to stare at him.

“Shhhh!!” Mrs. Jung said, trying to calm down her son, “Lower your voice will you?”

“How can I? Why are you buying us a house? Is it really necessary??” Jinyoung questioned. Gongchan looked at Jinyoung then looked down back their mothers in silence.

“It’s not only me. Mrs. Gong paid half and I paid half.”

“Yes, yes, this is our big present to you guys. You should be happy and accept it as a great big gift from us!” Mrs. Gong added. “Besides, a married couple has to move out anyways to earn some privacy, right?” She winked at Gongchan.

Gongchan’s cheeks grew a bright shade of pink. “Umma! Jinyoung and I aren’t like that!“

“Oh sure, sure. Gongchan, you can’t keep your innocence forever, you know.” She giggled. The two mothers looked at each other and giggled, walking ahead of the boys.

Jinyoung shook his head, “Mothers…”

Gongchan looked at his Hyung and sighed, wandering if he was still mad about the whole house thingy but he didn’t want to ask. He eyed Jinyoung’s hand swinging by his side. Gongchan really wanted to grab it, hold it and squeeze it tightly. He knew how Jinyoung would react, like “What are you doing? It’s embarrassing”
, but he didn’t care. He was a few inches away from reaching Jinyoung’s hand. He stepped a bit closer, closer, and closer until...

“Jinyoung!” A sweet voice called out. Gongchan looked ahead to see Sulli running towards Jinyoung. Jinyoung raised a brow and before he knew it, the girl was in his arms.

“I finally get to see you!” She pulled away from him with teary eyes. “I’ve missed you so much! Why don’t you ever answer my calls?” Sulli asked, sniveling. Jinyoung looked away. She turned to Gongchan and asked, “You gave him the bag right? My letter of confession and the present!”

Gongchan didn’t move an inch. He forgot all about that. He looked at Jinyoung who was confused, seeming to ask “What confession?” Gongchan swallowed his saliva. He knew what he did was horrible and now it’s all blown. But he didn’t want his Hyung to be taken away from him. He’s sure Jinyoung is mad at him right now.

“Answer me! I know you hate me and – “

“Yeah, I did.” Jinyoung answered. Gongchan looked at him in surprise.

Sulli narrowed her eyes. “Right…If you accepted my feelings you would’ve worn the watch and met me at the café. I’ve waited the whole day and night, hoping you would come too.”

“Y – Yeah, I’m sorry. I already have someone I like.” He eyed Gongchan. Sulli forced a smile, trying hard to hold back her tears.

“I see…” To her surprise, someone rested their hand on her shoulder. She turned to look to find out it was Baro. Jinyoung and Gongchan looked at him speechless. Sulli’s eyes were as wide as saucers. “B…Baro.”

“Where did you come from?” Jinyoung asked harshly. His eyes were starting to rot from the ugly sight. Gongchan could only keep silent.

Baro ignored him and turned to face Sulli and smiled. “Let’s go, don’t cry over this head.” He grabbed her hand and dragged her away with him. “H – Hey! Where are you taking me?”

Jinyoung turned around to see their back view, walking away. “ head?” He whispered to himself. “This guy, what is he trying to do? How does he know Sulli? I thought he likes Gongchan?” He asked himself. Gongchan could only look at Jinyoung with a saddened expression from behind.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~

WHOOOOOAAA! Hey everyone! How long has it been? Yeah, sorry it has almost been 4 months since I last updated and I know most of you guys are pissed at me for this. Sorry T___T I'm really not planning on ditching TM! so don't worry. I was stuck on what to write and also lost inspiration. So I decided to take a break but hey, I'm back! I'll try to finish this story before May 12th just because it'll be a year since I've started this story. And I wanted to focus on my other one! Once again, I'm really sorry but thanks to everyone who were patient and here you have it! BTW, for the photo shoot thing, I'd like to explain the scenery and everything more but I couldn't really put it into words. I tried to explain the wedding dress which XD Hahah. But anyway, the long awaited chapter 19!! I feel happy to put out a new chapter after such a loooooong time. Enjoy!

Also thanks to my subscribers, commenters and readers! I'll try to update more often ^_~