"You know I love you right?...."

Tell Me!

At Baro's House
______________
Baro was rubbing Gongchan's back as he was crying into his chest ever since they got here. "When will you stop crying?" Baro asked calmly but Gongchan ignored it and continued sobbing harder. "Yah, yah, yah! It was just a question and if you keep this up, my shirt will be soaked with all of your salty tears!" Baro said and sighed. 'Is that guy even worth your tears? After these years, why can't you look at me for once? What's your relationship with him? Do you like him that much?' He thought and looked down at the crying boy with saddened eyes. It hurts him more to see someone he love crying for another guy. 'How dare he makes my Gongchan cry! I won't let anyone hurt him! You're gonna regret for hurting him!'

Suddenly, the door flew wide open and hit the wall, causing it to make a huge BANG. Baro jumped up, and Gongchan quickly pulled his head away from his chest, looking bewildered at the sudden noise.

"CHA SUNWOO!" A familiar hard voice called out loudly. Shinwoo came stomping into the house with an angered expression plastered on his face. "So I heard from Sandals that it was YOUR idea to leave me?!"
Sandeul stepped in as well, "YAH! And you guys left me to go into that haunted house alone?! Did you know how creepy that was?!" He crossed his arms loosely over his chest. The two glared at Baro but their eyes moved to see what was next to him.
"AH?! Why are your eyes red, Gongchan?!" Sandeul pointed.

Later That Day

"What?! You guys fought and you don't know where Gongchan is right now?!"

Jinyoung sighed and nodded slowly. He didn't wanna tell his mother this but it's not like he could hide it from her anyway.

"Do you know what time it is?! It's already NINE and it's almost TEN! Go out and find him right now!"

"Umma, I told you, he's probably at his friend's house and isn't he old enough to take care of himself?"

Mrs. Jung gasped. "Do you not care about your fiance?! No matter how much you're against this marriage -" She took a deep breath, close her eyes and rubbed the bridge of her nose. "Go out and find him or don't even bother calling me mother or even returning home!" She unlocked the door and pushed Jinyoung out of the house. "Come back when you have Gongchan with you!" She slammed the door shut.

He let out a sigh. 'AGH! This guy is so troublesome!' He stuffed his hands into his jean pockets and puckered his lips. 'How do you expect me to find him at this time? And I dunno where he is right now!'

~ ~

"Eh? Can I really sleep at your house?"

"Yep! My parents won't be back till' tomorrow night anyways. They're on their honeymoon." He whispered at the last part and snickered. "Let's sleep now, it's late." Baro turned off the lights and jumped onto the bed, and covering himself with the blanket. He was already falling fast asleep.

Gongchan laid down next to Baro, feeling uneasy. Sure, he slept next to Baro before but that was along time ago and now that he's already engaged with someone, it's kind of weird but it's not only that that is worrying him. He closed his eyes trying to fall asleep but he ended up tossing and turning. 'Aghhh! I can't sleep! What if Jinyoung is worrying about me right now? What if he hates me even more if I'm making him even more worry?' Gongchan looked at Baro's sleeping face. "Sorry, Hyung." He said softly and hopped off of the bed. He slowly opened the door and tiptoed his way out, making sure not to wake him up.

"Aishh ~ ~ How long would I have to stay out here? I doubt they'll still be at the amusement park at this time. I've never been happy ever since he came into my life." He sighed. Jinyoung looked up and saw a figure coming his way. He squinted his eyes to see and found that it was Gongchan. "Gongchan!" He shouted and ran to him, looking into the younger boy's droopy eyes.

"Hyung ~ " He said tiredly.

"Where were you?!"

Gongchan nodded slowly and yawned. "Hyung ~ I miss you. You didn't know how scared I was when...You were yelling at me." He said slowly. With that, he grabbed Jinyoung's head and moved it closer to his. "Please don't leave me again. I'm sorry for what I've done. Jinyoung Hyung..." He said but Jinyoung didn't answer. His eyes was wide as to how their face were so close together.

"You know I love you right? Ever since we met?" Gongchan continued and gave a small laugh. The boy leaned closer to Jinyoung and kissed him softly on the lips. With that, Gongchan fell into Jinyoung's arms, sleeping.
Jinyoung did not know how to react to this, instead he stared blankly at the sidewalk ahead of him.

*************

O___O I'm sorry for the late update. I was having writers block x_X But I hoped you like this chapter ^^

Thanks for all of the comments and thanks to all my subscribers !!