Arrangement

Tell Me!

"What?! I have an arranged marriage with a guy?!" Jinyoung shouted across the kitchen.

"Yes, honey~" His umma responded.

"But Umma, I'm straight! Tell me you're not serious!"

"Hehe...Jinny, I'm sure you'll love him."

"Umma, you're not listening! How - - I mean, I already have someone I like! It's because of your interest in boys' love, you gotta make me a homoual?!"

"La, sweetheart...Since you already know, why bother saying it?" She giggled softly and the faucet.

"Umma!! You're evil, I tell ya! I will NOT marry a guy! That is plain wrong! Can you please cancel it?"

The young looking woman hummed over the boy's words and started washing the dishes.

"Umma, aren't you listening to me?!"

"Keke...Sweetheart, he'll be arriving here for dinner soon, wear something nice, okay?"

With anger, he stormed out of the kitchen. "Too bad I won't BE home for dinner." He told himself, stepping out of the house he slammed the door behind him with full strength.

~ ~

Jinyoung walked into the park and sat down on a swing, frowning. "ARGH, dude! This is making me mad! How can Umma make me marry a GUY?! I'm straight! STRAIGHT. Besides, Sulli is coming back to Korea soon. If she hears about this, what am I going to do?!" He ruffled his hair with frustration.

A car pulled over and out came a young, handsome, black haired boy. He had a huge smile on his face, not having been to the park in forever! He inhaled a deep breath and stretched his arms. He made his way into the park and spotted a boy on the swings, who looks the same age as him. 'He looks mad and frustrated...' Being the nice person he is, he decided to talk to him. The handsome boy walked and sat beside him. "Are you okay?" The boy questioned with concern in his voice.

"No...My umma is making me marry SOMEONE." Jinyoung couldn't believe he told it to this stranger just like that but he needed to let it out. He crossed his arms loosely across his chest. "And I don't even know that person." He didn't wanna say 'he', now that would be embarrassing. 'And it's a FREAKING GUY!'

"Oh? Really?" Was all he responded. He didn't know what to say.

"Yes, and they're coming to my house too! I'm not going back home until she agrees to cancel the marriage." He was acting like a little girl right now, but that's just him being...HIM.

"Eh, then you should talk to your umma."

"I did but she won't listen to me."

"Em, have you tried discussing it with her nicely?"

Jinyoung sighed. 'Even if I did, would she cancel it anyway?' He shook his head. "You wouldn't know."

"Well do you have anywhere to go? Do you want your umma to be worried? Just convince her in a different way...I guess." He scratched his head. He was bad at giving advice.

"CHAN! It's time, we're gonna be late!" His umma called out from the car window.

"Coming!~" He called back. He turned back to face Jinyoung. "Go back and talk about it calmly with your mother." He smiled lightly and ran into the car, driving away.

"He's right.." He sighed and agreed to it.

~ ~

"Umma, I'm home!" Jinyoung said as he was entering the house. He closed the door lightly behind him and took off his shoes.

"Jinyoung," His umma came walking to him. "finally, you're back! I was worried you'd run away and never come back."

'Hell yeah, I wanna do that right now!' Jinyoung thought to himself.

His umma grabbed his arm and dragged him into the kitchen, there were two guests sitting at the dining table. "Meet your future husband, Gongchan."

Jinyoung gasped. It was that guy from earlier!