Nine

Truth

A/N: Hello guys! It's been ages since I updated this story and I am very sorry for updating it this late, I hope you like this chapter... :) btw, the phasing maybe fast, I need to, because Chapter 10 will be the last Chapter. :)

Teal - Narrator

Pink - Dara

Brown - Ji Yong

Navy Blue - Seunghyun

Purple - Min Jung

--

Since the day of revealing to Min Jung, a lot of things happened and changed. Min Jung won't go out og her room, Ji Yong disappeared again, while Seunghyun and Dara is worried about Min Jung and of course to Min Hwan. They would just act normally in front of him. "Mommy? Where is noona? I've never seen her" he asks "Your noona must be tired, she's at her room" she weakly smiled to her son. "I'm Home" Seunghyun shouts as Min Hwan rans toward him and gave him a kiss and a hug. In front of him, he smile to his wife "how is she?" he asks, she gave him a weak smile "the same" she answered back, he put down his son and hugged is wife "let's give her more time" he whispered.

-

It's been days, I don't want to face them, I hurt them but I am hurt too, I didn't expect anything, how could I possibly accept the fact so easily? Thankfully, they're giving me time to think amd also to accept everything...

--

"I told you already to tell everything to her in the first place! Now look what's happening between you and the Chois!" I sighed, this is not what I came back for "Noona, I'm tired, let's just talk tomorrow" I said to her "Seriously!? I can't believe this! If you already told her the truith earlier, maybe at this moment she already accepted it!" She continued, I stopped "Noona!" I turn around "I'm not controlling Min Jung, or the Chois! As much as I want to reveal it to her, I couldn't because they're family, I know I'm her father but I can't, unless Dara gave me her consent to do so, but no, she didn't and I didn'ta ask for it! i just waited for Min Jung to turn 18 to reveal everything according to the plan, Noona! Now, can you give me my time to rest?! I am so tired noona, so tired of this!" I snapped and walk away from her, 

I came back here just to cool everything down and I'm giving them to think about, I ask hyung not to tell that I am here in Paris. I didn't came here to listen to my noona's nag. I put down my bag and lie down on my bed "I answered all of her question, right?" I asked my self as I stare my ceiling.

"Ji Yong" then I heard a knock "Com'in, Mom" she entered my room, I sit up straight and looked at her "Hi Mom" I sigh "Let me guess, it didn't go well between you and the Chois?" she said, I smiled at her "Yep" she sits beside me "Well, it's not your entire fault, no one's fault actually, in every big or little things you do, you chose it, you decided it" she said to me "But son, you're just running away from the conflict" she suddenly said, I look at her "Why do you say so Mom? I just want to cool everything down" I said to her "No Ji, you're not, you're running away, you should stay there until Min Jung accepts and decideds" she stands and kiss me on my forehead "think about it Ji, you still have time."

--

His mom left him on his room to think everything again, he look up again at his ceiling "am I really running away?" he asks himself. Meanwhile at Korea, the Choi family is still the same. The couple especially Dara, is still worried about Min Jung, and Min Jung still can't face her parents. The daily life of the Chois changed so drastically, that it made Min Hwan wonder what happened to his noona and parents. At the sala, Seunghyun and rae is talking about it "I knew it, it will happen!" Dara said, she keeps om blaming herself on what happened "If I told her earlier, everything will be alright now" she look at Seunghyun "No, this is better, Dara, she could understand everything and could accept it" he said to him "but she's mad and she couldn't accept it!" she hysterically said "Hush now Dara. No one is to blame, you choose this, we choose this, as well as Ji Yong" Seunghyun calms her down "Min Jung maybe mad at us right now because it shock her, she maybe can't accept it right now because everything happens so fast. We are giving her time think and to accept it" he continue, Dara started to cry again, even though Seunghyun calms her down, still in the end, she cries.

--

Another day has passed, Min Jung won't still go out of her room, Dara still cries whenever she remembers it. Seunghyun is out to theirverenda talking to someone on the phone "So you're coming back?" it caught Dara's attention "the situation is still the same, we still giving her time" Dara looks at Seunghyun confusingly "Btw, when is your arrival?" she heard "Tomorrow evening? Got it!" he look back at Dara and smile "Ah, I see, Okay. Just inform me if you're already here in Korea" he look up at the sky "Don't worry, I'll let you know if she's ready to talk to us again" he hungs up. He sigh and enter the room "Was that Ji?" she suddenly asks, he sigh "Yes" he look at her "So he's not here?" she asks again "Yes, but he's coming back. He thought that leaving the country will cool everything down but it's not, he's just running away, he said to me, that's why he's coming back tomorrow evening, but he won't still show up to us until Min Jung wants to talk to us again" he said to her. She didn't say anything since Seunghyun already told her everything.

Seunghjyun lie down to their bed "Honey, if you are that bothered, why not talk to him already?" he said, Dara look at him "I'm not bothered anymore, it did bothers me, but you already told me everything I needed to know" she said laying beside him "Seunghyun, don't hurt yourself anymore, it pains me" she said to hugs him  "let's just think of what is happening, you don't have to worry about that okay?"

--

That's why I love tyhis woman, she knows what I'm thinking about, I couldn't help myself thinking about it, I hugged her back telling that it's fine "What if Min Jung choose to be with Ji?" I ask her "Hmmmm I'll let her be, she's already old and old enough to choose, though it scares me that she won't forgive me and just leave us" she answers, I could tell that she's still not ready but she knows that it might happen "What would you do if she change her name to Kwon?" she asks me back "Well, she has the right to that since I'm just her adoptive father, I'm already ready for that, Honey" I answered "I'll just go take a shower and let's call it a day, we need to rest especially you, you're crying non stop, Dara."

--

I never thiught that he'll be ready for that, what if Min Jung really wants to change her name? Why am I not ready for that? I must, because it's my fault she'll decide whatever she wants, but it still scares me that she'll just decide because of hatred on us. Giving her enough time may help her to decide and accept, right? I should think possitively. After awhile, Seunghyun just finished taking a shower and head to the bed beside me, "You're thinking to much again, Dara, you should stop that" he said, he caress my head and kiss me on my forehead "I love you, everything will be fine, okay? let's wait for Min Jung okay?" he said and lie down "Yes I know Honey, I love you too"

--

Ji yong decided to go back, his mom is right, he's just running away, he couldn't believe that he's running away already "So you decided to go back?" his noona started he stops on what he is doing and look at her "Don't start with me noona, I'm still tired, just leave me alone and mind your own business!" he slightly shouts at her, Dami was taken aback, she sigh "Arasso, arasso. I'm not gonna interfere anymore" "Thank you" he said while fixing his things, good thing that he didn't unpack all of his things, he already bought ticket, an express one that's why he's in hurry.

"Thank goodness, you decided to fly back to korea" His mom smile, "the next time you cime here, make sure that she's with you already, okay?" he kisses his mom " i will" he bid goodbye and drive himself to the airport.

--

"Mom, how can you stay calm? what if it won't work? you won't be seeing your grandchild" Dami on being negative to her Mom "I believe in everything will be fine, Dami, I'm sure it will" she said to her "And you, you should stop nagging your brother, it'll be the reason why he won't come here anymore, understand Kwon Dami?" she commaned "Yes mom!" she obliged "Don't worry, we will see Min Jung soon" she assures.

--

While Ji Yong is on the plane, flying back to Korea, the Chois are already awake and preparing for the day. The maid knocks at door "Dara-ssi, Seunghyun-ssi, the breakfast is ready" she said "Yes, we're coming" Dara replied. "Honey, why don't you let Min Hwan go with you today?, he's worried about us, divert his attention to something else, your schedule is not that busy right?" Dara suggest "Hmmm... I can, but it depends on Min Hwan if he wants to."

The couple talks about what will they do for the day, "He's worrying a lot, like you" Seunghyun laughs "No, he's not he's more like you" She laughed back "Alright alright, let;s go down for breakfast already"

As they walk downstairs, they heard someone is already eating ahead of them "Min hwan!" Dara called out but no one answered. As soon as they enter the dining area "Min Hw--" she stopped half way calling her son "Yes Mommy?" she turn around to see Min Hwan who still in his pajama "Min Jung" Seunghyun calls her "Aren't we early today? Goodmorning" he smiled at her.

They sit down on their respective chairs "Min Hwan, did you already wash your face" Dara said as she look at Min Jung also, who's silently eating her breakfast "I want coffee" Dara said to the maid "and a hot choco for Min Hwan, how about you Min--" Min Jung puts down her spoon, she look at them and said "I need to tell something"