Six

Truth
Teal - Narrator
 
Navy - Seunghyun
 
Brown - Ji Yong
 
Purple - Min Jung
 
Pink - Dara
 
 
 
 
He loves me the most? How could that happen? Right, he told that because Seunghyun keeps on pushing me to him. I don’t mind to get hurt anymore, it’s hurting me as well, I cupped his face after a long silence “honey, I love you the most already, don’t push me away, it’s already hurting the hell of me” I gave him a peck on the lips. A faint smile as he said “I’m sorry” that’s all he can say, he’s frustrated, I know.
 
“I’ll just take a shower” I said to him. Just as I heard that phrase, it snapped me to normal, He didn’t mean that right? I thought. I pretend that phrase didn’t affect me, I need to be strong, I sigh, I don’t want to hurt him anymore.
 
-
 
A sigh, that’s all you can hear at the room, He knows, she’s acting that it didn’t affect her. Finally he let a defeat sigh, ‘I’ll just go with flow then’ he thought “Honey, you go to sleep first, I just need to do something” he informed her, he got out of the room after she answered “Okay”.
 
“If Dara ask my where about, just tell her that you didn’t noticed me, clean the kitchen” he said to the maids. He dialed a number as the other line answered “Let’s meet and drink, I’ll wait for you there” he hanged up. He drove away, but as he passed by the park he saw 2 familiar figures.
 
-
While talking to Min Jung, his phone rings, when he checked the caller he answered it, but he didn’t had a chance to speak “Lets meet and drink, I’ll wait for you there” and the caller hanged up. He looked at Min Jung “So? I have to go now, I need to meet someone now, you go home it’s already dark, we’ll talk again soon, Okay? And don’t worry, I assure you everything will be fine, just wait and the questions in your mind will be answered soon” he bid goodbye and goes to his car.
 
He couldn’t believe, everything is slowly revealing to Min Jung. “Well we have to wait until her birthday” he said to himself as he starts the engine. He drives away to Hongdae where Seunghyun wants them meet and get a drink.
-
“Yo” as I saw him, drinking and waiting for me, he seems to be troubled by something, which I guess it’s about Rae again, I sit down in front of him. He didn’t talk, we just eat and drink and it’s already pissing me off “I thought you’re going to talk about her again, my guess is not ri-“before I could finish he asks me “what are you doing with Min Jung at the park?” I smirked, so he saw us before getting here “Nothing, we just bumped to each other, I didn’t know she was there” I explained to him, he just let out a sigh “Yeah, I’m sorry, I’m just jealous even thou I shouldn’t be” he said.
 
“I’m getting tired of this game, Ji Yong” he finally speaks after a minute or so of silence “What do you mean?” I asked him, I know that we already finished 2 bottles of Soju and Seunghyun have a high tolerance in alcohol, he’s not drunk, but why is he telling this? What the hell is the game? “This, this situation where we at, You, being the father of Min Jung, you, that pushes away the one you truly love, me, who’s pushing also the woman I love, her, trying to love another person, who’s hurting” he sigh again, “Look Seunghyun, she loves you, we already talk about this, She loves you more, she’s not trying to hurt you, she’s trying to love you. I’m moving on, and she also, it’s enough for me to see her happy and my daughter also. Don’t you get it? I came back not to ruin your family, I’m here to see my daughter, now don’t tell me you won’t accept that reason, that’s my reason, that’s my agenda” this topic is getting old, I took a shot “Now do you understand it?” I ask him “Min Jung’s Birthday is just around the corner and when you tell her already, fine, I respect whatever her reaction” I continued, “yes, of course, I too, will respect her reaction” he finally answer.
 
I stand up “Just have confidence, Hyung” I walk away.
-
Min Jung is still awake, thinking what they’ve talk about, she feels that everything is really going to be fine, a new feeling, she doesn’t know what was it, when Ji Yong patted her shoulder, she never felt it. “I feel like he is really my father”
-
I woke up with the sunlight touching me, I didn’t realize that I fell asleep, I wanted to wait for him, I look at the other side of the bed, then I saw him, sleeping, I hugged him but then I smell some alcohol coming from him, I smirked “Alcoholic man” I whispered.
 
I kiss his forehead and let him sleep for awhile. I took a shower and goes down for breakfast, and Min Jung and Min Hwan is already eating their breakfast “Good Morning” I sai8d to them and gave them a kiss and a hug. “How’s school?” I asked, min Jung smiled “It’s good, thou it’s kinda tiring” as she bites on her bread “its fun, omma! I have lots of friends and and and” Min Hwan happily answered “Well that’s good for the both of you.”
 
The school bus arrived as Min Jung ride and bids goodbye to us “Oh by the way, finalize everything about your birthday Honey” I shouted just for her to hear, she smiled at me to assure that she’ll do it. Her birthday is just 2 days to go. “Oh you’re awake and dressed?” I asked when I saw Seunghyun “Well, yeah, I don’t want Min Hwan to skip school right?” as he carried Min Hwan, “Daddy will you buy me toys?” as he poke his cheeks “Oh no, you already have toys Min Hwan” I in, “Your Mommy is right, hmmmm” he said, Min Hwan pouts “How about I’ll bring you to a ice cream parlor after your school?” Min Hwan smiles as soon as he heard the word ice cream, just like his daddy “Yes! You heard that mommy!” as he stuck his tongue, I laughed at him “Just like your daddy eh?” I said to him and gave him a kissed as well as to Seunghyun “Take care! I love you” I said to him “I love you also” as he gave me a passionate kiss “Eww! That’s grpss dad!” I’m surprised, my heart beats so fast, as I blush like a tomato what am I? A High School student? “It’s your Mommy’s fault, not me son!” I heard him and winked at me.
-
“Bom let’s meet, we haven’t seen each other!” I called my sister “Yeah, but couldn’t you wait until Min Jung’s birthday?” she said to me, I sigh “Alright let’s meet at the mall, I need to go shopping!” I smiled “See you there!” she hangs up.
-
“How about this?”
 
“Too simple”
 
“This?”
 
“To revealing!”
 
“Err, this?”
 
“To old-ish”
 
“then, how about this?”
 
“Are you kidding me Joobin? Really?”
 
“what!?”
 
I walk around to look for a dress “I can’t believe this, you’re acting like you’re the debutant!” as I get a blue dress with a touch of white, it’s too simple yet elegant “Are you sure that you’re a married lady already?” I looked at her “this one, this should be the best for you, then I thought you’re going to buy a gift for Min Jung!” as I gave her the dress “Don’t worry, I already have a gift for her, and Yes, I’m married!” she poutes, “Well you didn’t act like one” I teased “So how are you and Young Bae?” I asked her, as she pays for the dress “We’re doing fine, but lately he’s always late and tired and sick” she answers “That’s normal, Seunghyun was like that, no he left for paris, I got paranoid” I said to her as she nods to agreement “I know that!” she said.
 
We go to a fastfood to have some snacks, “So what’s with the love triangle, Dara?” she asked, it caught me off guard, I smirk “There’s no love triangle” I answered back, “Well, as you say so” she said. What was that? I’m moving on,I’m looking to what I have already, I used to love him but, it’s Seunghyun whom I love now, then I remember the kiss, I blushed again, Bom clears , “Why are you blushing like a high school student?” she asked and raised her left brow, “I-I just remember something at the house” I said “Oh my you’re such a et sister!” she said “Huh-what-wait!?” I gave her a death glare, “Alright, alright, my bad, sorry, okay?” she apologized.
-
Ji Hyun is staring at her friend, Min Jung, “Earth to Min Jung! Hello!?” as she snaps in front of Min Jung’s face, “Seriously! You’re having a serious Birthday Jitters! You’re spacing out for a long time!” she said “Huh, yeah!” Ji Hyun raised her left eye brow, “Did something happen to you? Min Jung your birthday is coming, stop being like that!” Ji Hyun is already pissed and she is concerned about her, “this is not the min jung i know’ she thought “Is there something bothering you?” she asked her, but she shook her head sideways, she sigh “Okay, alright, just call me if you need someone!” she left her.
-
I can’t blame her to be concerned about me; I know that I’ve been spacing out more than past months. The class ended it’s already lunch time “Min Jung!”Ji Hyun called me, I know what is the meaning of it “Yeah, I’ll be there!” I sigh, I need to stop thinking about anything.
 
“Are you okay now?” she asked me “yes, I am! Don’t worry” I said to her, we ate our lunch, talk and laugh, the normal thing we do. When the bell rings, we started to clean our table and go to our classroom.
-
“After Min Jung’s birthday, and knows the truth, I’ll go back there”
 
“Yes, but when are we going to meet her?”
 
“I don’t know, If she accepted me, then maybe I can bring her with me there”
 
“Okay, are you sure that you’re okay?”
 
“Mom, I’m fine, don’t worry”
 
“Okay okay, by the way, aren’t you going to marry someone?”
 
“Mom! We already talked about this right? I’m fine being alone, the person I loved is happy now, so let me watch them first, I’m happy for them”
 
“Won’t you get her back?”
 
“Enough of this Mom. And no I can’t…”
 
Ji Yong kept his silence for awhile “Okay, I’ll see you soon, take care, I love you” his mom hang up. “I can’t her back, it’s too late for me, because she already love him than me and she is happy with him” he sigh and sits on the couch. He remembers her face, smile and scent, he misses it as he remembers it. He love her, but he knows that he can’t ruin her happiness now, “it’s a good thing that she already cope up” he said to himself. He heaved a sigh still remembering the all the happy memories that they’ve shared he then smirked “So this is it? I’m totally letting you go.”