Ten

Truth

A/n: And finally, 3 Years in the making. This is the last chapter and I hope I won't disappoint you. I had the hard time thinking what should be the ending be like. It may looks like a short ending thou. Anyway, keep supporting me by reading my other works! That would boost my confidence in writing or completing another story. thank you for all the comments and all the votes (if you do vote). I am very thankful. ^^ Happy reading!! <3

Teal - Narrator

Brown - Ji Yong

Purple - Min Jung

-----

"Minhwan! Go get your noona! It's already time for breakfast" the Choi is back on their daily lives, after Min Jung told them everything, her feelings.

-

(A month ago)

"I need to tell you something" Min Jung said in a serious tone. Dara was taken aback, Seunghyun heaved a sigh "could that wait until Ji Yong, your father is back?"  he asked, Min Jung was shocked, she just nodded "I hope you understand, he needs to know it too, he's your father after all" and they continued eating their breakfast in an intense aura.

A few days later, they gathered at the Choi's, all of them, Ji Yong, Dara, Seunghyun, Min Jung and of course Min Hwan "Baby, just keep quiet okay?" Dara said to Min Hwan, he nods. They all look at each other, signaling that they should start discussing everything, to know Min Jung's decision, does she accepts everything?

"Min Jung, what do you want to tell us?" Seunghyun starts, he holds Dara's hands, who he knows sh'es already nervous to be hated by her own daughter. They waited for her to speak, Min Jung is having a hard time telling it to them, after a minute or 2, she heaved a sigh, and look forward on them "I've decided".

-

"Mommy! Have you seeb my pink top?" she saod while going down stairs, "Pink Top? Hurry, you'll be late, and today is the closing ceremony" Dara said while serving Seunghyun "Honey, stop! You should eat now too" he said, Dara kindly smile at him, and take her seat. They're complete at the table, eating their breakfast "The sleeveless one, I can't find it" she continued, "Well, I'll go look for it put it on your bag, are you gonna bring that?" Dara asks her, and she just nods to her "Is everything alright?" Seunghyun asks "Nothing Dad" Min Jung smiles at her "Oh well, hurry, I still have to take you both to your schools" he smiles.

-

Everyone is waiting for her to say something, all eyes are on her, all ears are ready to listen onm what she'll be saying. She heaved another sigh "I know, I can't be angry any longer to you, it's because I love you and you are my parents" she said, looking down again "I know I caused pain to you, Mom, I', sorry about that" she continued that made Dara burst into tears "To you, Dad" looking at Seunghyun. Ji Yong flinched but he hold back because this is not the time to be angry about it "I really don't understand your feelings, I... I wanted to, but I guess I coluldn't because, all of you have reasons to accept it" tears forming on her eyes "and to you, my appa"

"Min Jung!" Ji Hyun waves at her "Uwaah! You're so lucky, ne?"she said to her first thing "Well, you'll gonna have a grand vacation, aren't we?" she smile "hmmm, if you put it that way, then it must be grand" Min Jung said "Tsss, anyway, when is your flight?" Ji Hyun asks as they walk to ther classroom "The day after tomorrow" she answers "Aren't you excited about it?" looking at her confusingly "More likely, I'm nervous" it made Ji Hyun think more "Huh? It's Paris!"

-

He look at her daughter, to her daighter that is going to cry, he, himself too is nervous on what will she say to him "Appa" she called him again, not knowing what to say "I understand why you left, why you let go of Mom. You really didn't want to ruin the family that she already have, you must really love her" she cries, Dara was stunned, still crying, she slowly looked at her husband who was hurt about it, she hold his hands, then she looked at Ji Yong, their eyes met, painfully, Ji Yong smiled at her as a tear falls from his eyes.

"I regret on what I did to you, I've hurt you, my parents, than I thought" she said as she sobs, trying to calm herself down "So I've decided something that everyone could accept it" wiping her tears "I accept that the fact that appa is my father, but I still want to be with my family, here, so if it's okay.." she paused, looking at them, slowly showing them a smile "I'll continue to be your daughter dad, but I still want to know more about my father" they all stopped crying "Every vacation that we have, I would like to be with my appa" she said.

-

"If I were you? I'll be so excited!" she exclaimed "By the way, how come you'll be spending your vacation in Paris? Well I know you're rich, but this is the first time you'll be having your vacation overseas, and your alone!?" she suddenly asks her. Min Jung look at her\, ghave her a warm smile "My father's family is there, as well as him, but I think he's here in Korea right now. Appa said that they want to meet me" she said "Huh? But uncle Seunghyun's family lives here?" the bell rings, the teacher comes in "By the way, starting tomorrow, I'll be Kwon Min Jung" Ji Hyun was startled that she suddenly shout "eeeh!?" the whole class looked at her "Lee Ji Hyun!! the class is starting! sit down!" the teacher scolded her. Min Jung chuckles,  "I'll tell everything on our break time."

-

Min Jung is not yet finished, she look at Seunghyun again "Dad, even thou I said I still want to be your daughter but..." she's hesitant to say it, Seunghyun had the idea on what she wants to say "You want to be a Kwon? am I right?" Dara gasp "Min--" "It's okay, Dara, she has the right to decide, right?" he smiled at her "I'll fix this matter, Min Jung, its fine, and remember, you'll be forever my daughter" he holds her hand "don't worry about it, I still have one choi jr here" then they all looked at Min Hwan, who's been holding back his tears, he started to cry as soon as Seunghyun carries him "Waeyo? hush now, Min Hwan, why are you crying?" he asks the little one "B-because Mommy and Noona is crying" he said while catching his breathe.

-

"O.M.G!" Ji Hyun was shocked  after Min Jung told her the story about everything "that's why you were absent for how many days after your party and also before that, I noticed that you're always in the deep of thought" she said "You know, Min Jung, I'm your friend, so you can trust me, you can tell me everything, okay?" she continued, Min Jung smiled at her "Oh well, I guess I have to bring lots of souvenir for you!" she chuckles "Uwaaaah! That's why I love you so much Min Jung!!"

The closing ceremony just finished and everyone is going back to their classroom to bid goodbye "So everyone, spend your vacation wisely" the teacher dismissed them, Min Jung checks her phone, to see if there's a message, her father Ji Yong sent one "I'll be picking your bags for the vacation. I'll be picking you up, I told your dad already and you mom, so I'll be there, let's go home together" she smile to the thought that Ji Yong is acting like a father should "Ji Hyun! Let's go home together! My father is picking me up!" she said and started to walk.

-

"So I'll be leaving Min Jung to you, Ji" Dara said as she smile at him "Don't worry, Min Jung is old enough to manage some things, but I will secretly follow her everywhere she goes" Ji Yong teased "What!?" Min Jung pouts "Oh, right! Behave there Min Jung, you'll be meeting the Kwons, okay?" she reminded her.

They bid goodbyes and hugged each other "So we're off, see you in 2 months".

-

I never thought that it will will ends well, accepting the fact that I'm actually a Kwon, I didn't expect that they're willing to compromise, but I'm a little bit sad for my Appa. I think in the end, Appa didn't have a happy ending. I think he still loves mommy, but she already moved on and she loves dad now. I sigh "What are you thinking?" he noticed me "You can sleep if you want to, Min Jung" he said, I nod "So what's wrong?" he asks me again, I don't know if I should tell it to him "Com'on, Min Jung" he gave me a warm smile.

-

I gave her a warm smile, "So what's wrong?" I asks her again "W-well, you see, Appa, I'm a little bit sad... for you" I almost didn't hear her, "Huh? What do you mean?" I asks again "because, you didn't have your happy ending after all those problems came. I can see through your eyes, you still love mommy, and yet you, you didn't do anything but to accept it" she cries, I was a bit surprised, I smiled and patted her head "Yes, I do still love her" I heard her gasps "But  you see, you actually said that reason for me to accept, I don't want to ruin what she already have, her family. I'm happy that she's already happy in her life with her family" I hugged her "and that's not true, I'm not sad anymore" she looked at me like questioning me "I already have my daughter coming with me to paris" I said to her and messed her hair "Ya!! appa!" she pouts "so don't worry about it, okay?" he said.

-

"Everything is fine" he thought. They sleep as they plane goes to the paris. Since it's a long way, Ji yong also started working on his laptop.

They landed at the Paris, slowly a smiled formed at her face. Ji Yong looked at her daughter, who looks like a little kid, a little kid who remembers asking 'what love is' he smiled as he remembers it "Min Jung" he calls her, gave her a warm smile "Welcome to Paris, Min Jung."

-The End