Chapter 2

Nerdy Byun Baek

 

As you entered the classroom, all eyes were on you. Except for Baekhyun, he just stared at his book pretending to mind his own business. Whispers can be heard of what happened between you and kai.

After being scolded by your teacher for being late, you immediately sat down on your seat.

“Yah what happened earlier?” Jihyun your seatmate which is also your girl bestfriend, asked you.

“Long story, I’ll tell you later.”

 

 

After classes were done, you immediately head out of the room.

You haven’t talk to Baekhyun since this morning. He decided to skip lunch and head to the library to study, leaving you and Jihyun behind.

After telling Jihyun what happened earlier, she scolded you because of what you did. You really don’t get why they have to scold you for pushing Kai, that  jerk needs to learn his lessons for messing with your bestfriend.

You made your way to your locker, suddenly someone grasped your hand. You immediately knew who he was.

“I’m sorry, can we talk?” Baekhyun said with a guilty expression.

You gave him a small nod with a small smile.

 

Both of you decided to go to the park and have ice cream.

You had chocolate while Baekhyun had strawberry.

“Pink is for girls, Strawberry is pink therefore your gay Baek” You laughed while teasing him.

“Really well I heard chocolate are for boys, so therefore your a tomboy _____” He gave you a mehrong.

“Pssshhh lots of girls likes chocolate!”

“Yeah well PINK is the most MANLIEST color pabo.” He retorted.

You laughed hard at his lame retort. He joined you too in laughing.

“I’m sorry.” You suddenly blurted out.

“Ani, It’s alright.”

“No its not, I know you can handle yourself Baek, but you can’t stop your bestfriend to be mad at someone who bullied you.”

“I know, but I’m already use to this, how could you not be used to something that happens everday.”

After hearing his words a sudden wave of sadness hits you. You soon realized that after all this years, why didn’t you stop this . Why didn’t you stop all those bullies from hurting him and making fun of him.

Suddenly an idea popped in your head.

“Baek this needs to stop.”

“You can’t stop people from making fun of me. I’m a nerd _____ , I’m the school’s perfect target for bullying. You know you can’t change that.”

“Who says I can’t change that?”

You stare at Baekhyun with an expression saying you have an idea.

Baekhyun seems to notice that and said

“What are you planning?”

“What time is it?” You asked.

“It’s almost 4, wae?”

“Lets go to the mall.”

Before Baekhyun can even protest, you grabbed his hands and pulled him to the Bus stop.

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________

2nd update! gonna go to sleep :)