Chapter 3

Nerdy Byun Baek

 

 

“What are we even doing here?” Baekhyun asked, as you arrived at the mall.

“You are gonna have a haircut.” You replied with a grin.

“Mwoh? Aniyo, I know what you’re doing! I’m already satisfied in what I look, I don’t need a makeover.”

“Baek, let’s try this please.”

“NO.”

“Jebal oppa~” You forced yourself to do aegyo so that Baekhyun could agree.

Baekhyun can’t resist your aegyo so he ended up agreeing with you.

You made a fist pump while shouting yes. Gaining others attention.

“Yah you really should stop gaining others attention.” Baekhyun  said with a chuckle.

You gave him a mehrong.

Both of you head to the barber shop.

You entered the shop while Baekhyun was outside deciding on what to do.

“Yah come inside, you agreed with this.”

Baekhyun finally gave up and entered the barber shop.

The barber asked what hairstyle does Baekhyun want. You got your cellphone and search for a pic of a kpop idol who has a great hair style for Baekhyun. Finally you found a perfect one.

“Ah I want him to have his hair like this.” You said while showing him the picture.

“Arasso.”

The barber started cuting Baekhyun’s hair, it took quite long so you decided to wander around the mall.

By the time you got back, Baekhyun was already finish.

HE LOOKS SO HANDSOME WITH HIS NEW HAIRSTYLE OMO’ You fangirl in your head. Baekhyun looks really hot with styled hair and with highlights he looks P E R F E C T. You can’t stop staring at him with wide eyes.

“Like what you see?” Baekhyun asked you teasingly.

You nodded like a child.

“Omo, you look so handsome.” You said dreamily.

Baekhyun laughed hard because of your actions.

Snapping back to reality, you mentally face palmed yourself. You can’t believe you just said that to Baekhyun. You felt blood rushing up to your cheeks.

“Yah don’t need to blush, I know I’m handsome.” Baekhyun said.

“Pabo yah! If it wasn’t for me, you wouldn’t be that handsome!” You retorted still blushing.

“I know haha, thankyou.” He said with a sincere smile.

You rolled your eyes and smiled.

After you paid the barber, both of you head out. As soon as you were outside, you grasped Baekhyun and pulled him to the department store.

“Yah! Yah! I thought were done?” Baekhyun asked.

“Aniyo, we still have one more thing to do.”

“Mwoh?”

“I’ll buy you brand new clothes!” You said while giving him a big smile.

“What? No, we are spending way to much money.”

“Ani, I still have plenty of money here.”

“But still, let me be the one to pay!” Baekhyun checked his wallet, only to see it empty.

“HAHA! You don’t have money, so that means I’ll pay.” You said with a big smile.

“But I will still pay you back!”

“Yeah, yeah, whatever.”

 

 

 

You are now outside the dressing room waiting for him to finish.

“Yah! Are you done?”

“Not yet!”

“For a boy, you sure take time changing clothes, Baekhyun are you really straight?”

“PABO YAH! I’M NOT GAY! OKAY?!”

“Arasso, arasso I’m just kidding!” You said while laughing.

The dressing room’s door finally opened revealing a HOT BAEKHYUN.

OH MY GOD’ You were really mindblown. Your nerd bestfriend was standing right infront of you, looking very handsome, heck he even looks like one of those Kpop idols.

“Do I look...Okay?” Baekhyun asked.

“YES!..I mean..yeah you look good.” You blushed at your sudden outburst.

Baekhyun laughed at you. You covered your face who was starting to look like a tomato.

“You are really enjoying this, aren’t you?” Baekhyun ask teasingly.

“Whatever Baek.” You rolled your eyes then headed to the cashier to buy those clothes.

After that, both of you head home.

 

 

 

Both of you have reached your house. You uttered a goodbye to Baekhyun. Before you can enter your house, Baekhyun suddenly turned you around and gave you a hug. You were really shocked by his actions.

There was a comfortable silence until Baekhyun broke the hug then spoke up.

“Thankyou for everything.”

“I know, I know I’m the best.” You jokingly said.

“You truly are, really.”

You didn’t expect Baekhyun to take your words seriously.

You gave him a sincere smile until you saw that he still has his eyeglasses on.

“Ahh I almost forgot! Baek you have contacts right?”

“Ne, but I don’t usually wear it, I look kinda diffrent without eyeglasses.”

“Wear contacts starting tomorrow, arraso?” You said with a smile.

“Ne, arraso.”

“I’m gonna go inside now Baek I’m really tired.” You said while yawning.

“Okay, goodnight.”

You gave him a warm smile before heading inside.

 

I guess will have changes tomorrow’ 

______________________________________________________________

Baekhyun's hair is blonde huhu FEELS :">