Chapter 14

Nerdy Byun Baek

 

Baekhyun’s POV

 

It’s been one hell of a week.

Minhee just won’t leave me alone, even for a second!

She is always there beside me! The only time I’m away from her is my two classes without her and when I’m at home. Luckily I’m with ___ in those two classes.

Yes, my alone time with ___ is again gone because of who else?

Minhee.

Argghhh, why can’t she just leave me alone?! There are so many guys out there, who are much more handsome than me!

Like, Luhan one of the kingkas who looks one hell of a pretty boy. Any girl would want him as a boyfriend. I even remember ___ having a crush on him when we were in middle school. Good thing it lasted in a week or two, I was jealous a little of her giving so much attention on Luhan than me.

No, I’m not an attention seeker. I just don’t want ___ giving her whole attention on pretty boy Luhan than me.

And there’s Oh Sehun, the prince of the school.

He could captivate everyone, I mean everyone even boys. He is called the prince of the school because of his flawless milky skin and also his handsome prince like face.

Sehun and Luhan are bestfriends despite the age diffrence. Oh Sehun is in 2nd year while Luhan is already a senior. They are very inseperable. Whenever you see Sehun you’ll also see Luhan. They are called the HunHan couple. There was even a rumor that both of them are dating.

 

There is also this one kingka, Lay.

One of the most charming guys in this school. He could make any girl fall for him by just smiling, making his cute dimple appear. Even I was captivated by his handsomeness even though I’m a guy.

Okay enough of this.

So basically what I’m saying is there are so many more handsome guys than me. But why is Minhee only after me and not the other prince?

Well there is also a rumor that she dated all three of them.

This is so frustrating! I want to be with ___ only! I don’t like Minhee!

Arghhh, I’ll try all my best to avoid her. Just wait and see!

 

______

Your POV

 

“Mrs.___, please pay attention!”

“Ne, mianhae.” I said a little embarassed.

Minhee giggled softly behind me, I glared at her.

“Hey you’ve been zoning out, what’s wrong?” Baekhyun asked, concerned.

“Nothing, I was just thinking of something.” I smiled at him.

Or someone.

“___, please listen to the teacher.” Minhee whispered to me.

I ignored her.

Half of what I said to Baekhyun was true. I was just thinking of how a Minhee is these days.

She would always hangout with us or rather with Baekhyun. She would cling to him always!

I couldn’t even talk to Baekhyun properly these days. Whenever I’m gonna approached him, Minhee would always be a .

Me and Baekhyun would even think of a hiding place, so that Minhee won’t bother us. But in the end she would always find us!

Whenever me and Baekhyun are alone, Minhee would shout ‘Oppa!’ with her freaking annoying voice then she would hug Baekhyun from behind and glare at me.

Who does she think she is? Baekhyun’s girlfriemd?!

Minhee is forever a in Baekhyun’s eyes.

I didn’t notice that class was already over, I was too lost in my thoughts.

“Uhmm, Minhee please stay for a while. We have to discuss your grades.” The teacher said as he approached Minhee.

“But seonsae----“

“No buts, come here.”

“Oppa, wait for me, okay?” Minhee said with puppy eyes.

“Ah, ne. Will be waiting outside.”

“Okay!”

Before I could exit the classroom Minhee held me back, then whispered.

“Don’t do anything to my Baekhyun oppa.”

“Who said he was yours?”

I smirked at her before leaving.

When I was outside the classroom, Baekhyun held my hand, then quickly dragged me towards the….music room?

 We’re practically running to the music room.

“Hey, why are we going to the music room? And why are we in a hurry?”

“Later, I’ll explain.”

By the time we enter the music room, Baekhyun and I were panting.

“Yah! Why did you make me run here?” I said still panting.

“Because if we didn’t run, Minhee might catch us.”

“Yah your such a pabo. It will take minutes for the teacher to scold Minhee for her grades.”

“I know, but you can’t be too sure.” Baekhyun smiled showing his white pearls.

“Hey aren’t you tired of all this hiding? In the end Minhee will still find us.”

“No.”

 “What do you mean no?”

“This place is unprohibited during break time.”

“This is unprohibited?! What? Then let’s go out! I don’t want to get caught!”

“But not for me.” Baekhyun grinned.

I look at him confused.

“Huh?”

“Remember the time I had piano lessons in school? My piano teacher is also our music teacher, and well he said that I could use the music room to play the piano whenever I want.”

“Why didn’t I know that?”

“I don’t know, I guess you were busy spazzing over Luhan at that time.”

“Yah. That was before I don’t like Luhan anymore.” I blush, remembering the time Luhan was my crush.

“I know, I know.” Baekhyun said with a chuckle.

“So are you sure Minhee won’t find us here?”

“Very sure.” He said as he sat down on the piano chair.

“Hey come sit here beside me.”

I sat down beside him as he plays the piano.

It’s been a while since I saw him playing the piano.

He was actually good at it.

 Oh who am I kidding, he plays the piano so well that everyone would listen to him all day long.

The first time I heard him play the piano, I was instantly allure by his skills. I mean I could play the piano well too but not as good as Baekhyun. I can never be as good as Baekhyun.

I miss this to be honest, the times when we’re just alone. Just me and him. Him playing the piano and me listening to him happily. I should be happy right now, it’s just me and him, and no Minhee to disturb us.

I rest my head on his shoulder and close my eyes while listening to him play the piano.

I soon fell a sleep without knowing.

________

Baekhyun’s POV

 

I was playing the piano but suddenly I felt ___’s head becoming heavier on my shoulder.

I realized she was sleeping.

She looks cute sleeping, she always looks cute but when she’s sleeping she becomes more adorable. I remember when I was a kid we used to sleepover at each others house.Sometimes, I coudn’t sleep so I just stare at her sleeping face.

It may sound creepy staring at someone during the night, but for me staring at her face is very interesting.

She looks so cute, the way she makes soft noises, the way she scrunches her nose while sleeping, like what she’s doing now.

But somehow, her lips got my attenton.

It looks so soft and pink, that I can’t resist but to........kiss it.

Aisssh, Baekhyun stop thinking such weird things.

But...

No. Kissing your bestfriend is very weird.

But, she wouldn’t know right? She’s sleeping anyways.

Okay, just one kiss, then no more.

I leaned close to her, wow she looks so serene sleeping.

I leaned closer.

This is it.

I’m gonna kiss her.

My lips are practically hovering hers. Her lips is just a centimeter away from mine.

I brush my lips on hers....

But then the school bell rang, waking her up.

I quickly pulled away and pretended to play the piano, I could feel heat rushing into my cheeks.

I can’t believe I almost kissed her!

I hope she didn’t notice! My heartbeat is beating crazily right now.

What is this feeling?

“Hey, Baekhyun lunch break is over. Let’s go.” ___ said while rubbing her eyes.

Cute.

“O-okay.” Shoot I stuttered.

“Gwenchana? You look red? Are you sick?”

 Shoot she noticed I’m blushing.

“No, no! It’s just really hot in here.”

“But the airconditioner is on.”

Shoot.

“Uhmm, I don’t know! Let’s go I don’t want to be late.” I gave her a reassuring smile.

“Okay.” She said looking unsure.

No. This couldn’t be!

Why am I feeling all of these weird things?

Am I possibly falling for my bestfriend?

_______

Your POV

 

That’s weird I feel something strange on my lips, or maybe I’m just dreaming.

The bell rang indicating lunch break is over, aishhh I’m still sleepy.

I opened my eyes and saw Baekhyun still playing the piano, but somethings wrong with him. He looks kinda flustered.

And his face looks......red.

Is he sick?

“Hey, Baekhyun lunch break is over. Let’s go.” I said while rubbing my eyes tiredly.

 “O-okay.” He stuttered.

“Gwenchana? You look red? Are you sick?” I asked concerned.

 “No, no! It’s just really hot in here.”

I look at him weirdly.

“But the airconditioner is on.”

 “Uhmm, I don’t know! Let’s go I don’t want to be late.”

“Okay.” I said unsure.

The walk to our classroom was really quiet.

Baekhyun looks jittery. I wonder why.

We entered the classroom, and guess who approached us first.

“Oppa! Why did you leave me?!” Minhee said looking angry and hurt.

Haha.

“Mianhae, We have to do something really important for a teacher during lunch break, so we didn’t wait for you.”

Woah, I didn’t know Baekhyun could lie.

“Oh, okay! Oppa I have good news!”

“What is it?”

“Oppa! You’re gonna be my new tutor!” Minhee squealed.

Oh fudge.

 

 

 


Hi guys!:) Hope you like this update!

I guess Baekhyun will soon realize his feelings:D

Oh Shinee's back again<3 But no Jonghyun in the teaser:(

Hope Exo will comeback soon:< 

Till next update! 

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE?^^

Oh and please support my second fanfic starring Byun Baekhyun as well~ 

2 Months Without Love and Affection