Chapter 13

Nerdy Byun Baek

 

Your POV

 

 

I can feel Minhee’s piercing stare boring holes at my back.

Ugh, she’s problably mad at me for saying I can handle es like her.

She thinks that she is so superior or something., so popular that she could get anything she wants.

I know something she couldn’t get, and that something is a he, and that he is Baekhyun.

Yeah, even if she clings to Baekhyun, flirts at him, treat him like the most handsomest person alive. She could never ever get him. Why? Because I know Baekhyun doesn’t like her. I could see it on his eyes. Also, I won’t ever let him date Minhee. I won’t give him my permission to date a like her.

I’m not jealous. I just know that my bestfriend deserves something more better. Okay maybe I’m a little jealous. But I know that no way in hell or heaven will they ever be a couple if I’m alive.

Ugh, I sound so possesive towards Baekhyun.

Your just a bestfriend ___.

Your just a bestfriend.

Bestfriend.

 

 

 

It’s already lunch time. The two of you are eating at the rooftop.

Baekhyun was telling a funny story that one of the popular kids, Chen, told him. I was laughing hard until someone interrupted us.

“Why are you both laughing?” Minhee suddenly appeared infront us, batting her eyelashes innocently.

Psh, fake innocence.

“Eh, what are you doing here?” Baekhyun asked with a smile, but I can see he looks a little irritated, haha.

“Uhm, I was thinking of spending time with you oppa, Can’t I?” She said with a pout.

“But I’m with ___ today, mianhae.”

Hahaha. Baekhyun choses me over Minhee.

“Oh really? I didn’t notice you there.” Minhee said looking at you.

.

“Are you blind or something? I’m as big as you and you didn’t even notice me? And no, I’m spending time with Baekhyun today. Can you please bother us at another moment, we were enjoying our conversation then you suddenly showed up.”

“I’m not blind. Stop being mean! I just said I didn’t notice you and you’re suddenly angry at me. Woah, control your temper please. Also, I was asking Baekhyun not you.” She said pretending to be hurt and angry at the same time.

“I’m not being mean, I’m just wondering if your blind or something, because who couldn’t notice someone as big as you beside the person you’re talking with. I was just answering for Baekhyun, by the way.” I stated, calmly.

“Oppa do you really not want to spend time with me?” Minhee said with a frown.

Baekhyun didn’t answer he remained silent.

“Oppa?” Minhee said pretending to almost cry.

“Uhmm----“

Please, please, please, make her go away, please.

“Okay, okay I'll spend time with you.”

Oh fudge. Why Baekhyun? Why do you have to be so nice?

“But, only if ___ will stay and also spend time with you.”

I glared at him

Oh no, I’m flattered and all Baekhyun, but I don’t want to be with that .

“Okay oppa! As long as ___ will not be mean to me.” Minhee said with a pout.

Oh how I really want to rip that pout off your face Minhee.

“I’m not mean to you, you just don’t deserve my kindness.” I said with a scoff.

“Oppa!”

Baekhyun leaned to me and whisper.

“Just bear with it, please just this once. I don’t want to be alone with her. Pleasee~”

Then he looked at me, with his puppy eyes, my one and only weakness.

Arghh, I’m gonna give in because of this cute puppy beside me.

“Okay, okay I won’t be mean.” You said with an irritated tone.

“Yey!” Minhee suddenly sat in between me and Baekhyun, while hugging Baekhyun’s right arm.

“Oppa! I miss you so much. It’s been awhile since we’ve been together like this.”

“Oh really? Yeah.” Baekhyun said with an uneasy tone.

 

Ughh, this will be a long day

 

 


Woah I really hate Minhee ahaha :) Short Update!

Comment & Subscribe! Thanks guys ;A;