Chapter 5

Nerdy Byun Baek

 

Your POV                                                            

 

 

Two weeks have passed, Baekhyun has gotten so much popular. Chanyeol and Kris, one of the most popular students in school, invited him to sit with them at lunch. He even got his own fanclub in school.

He was known as the The school’s ex-nerd hottie. Baekhyun was still most likely a nerd inside but outside, he looks one heck of an idol.

He even gave hoped to other nerds.

This past few days, Baekhyun and I haven’t spent time with each other often.

Why? Well all the popular girls, and boys, keeps on hogging him.

Whenever Baekhyun is with me, they would always interrupt our alone time, they would pull Baekhyun with them without his nor my confirmation. Then Baekhyun will tagged with them like a puppy.

Then there’s this one queenka, her name is Minhee, she is always with Baekhyun these days. She sometimes even flirts with him.

Is not like I’m jealous or something, it’s just that Minhee is a . Yep, she’s the most meanest queenka in school. She even pushed Baekhyun once when he bumped her, which was an accident.

And now she has been with Baekhyun 24/7 in school. Wow, she change her attitude to Baekhyun because of his looks.

Just wow.

Well maybe I’m a little jealous, but that’s only because they get to spend more time with my bestfriend than I do.

I can’t tell whether Baekhyun is enjoying popularity or not. I guess not, he looks sad when he’s with them.

He laughs and jokes with them too but he doesn’t  smile the way he use to smile when he’s with me.

Not saying that I’m special or something  but,  I can always see Baekhyun’s genuine smile when he’s with me and only me.

 

 

Today is Saturday, that means no fangirls, queenkas, kingkas and other students to bother my special time with my Baekkie.

WHOA. WHOA. WHOA. I did not just say ‘my Baekkie’.

Aishh what’s happening to me.

Back to the point.

Me and Baekhyun were gonna spend the whole day together. We planned on watching a movie today to release are stress from school.

We planned on watching something funny, we don’t really like those lovey dovey movies it’s too underrated for us. Plus were not a couple so why would we even watch those  kinds of movies.

 

 

As we entered the movie theater, I immediately went to the movie counter to buy tickets.

 I was buying  tickets while Baekhyun was buying some snacks. When I was finished, I went to where Baekhyun  is.

I walk up to Baekhyun when suddenly Minhee, Chanyeol, Kris and the other kingkas blocked my way.

Psshh, wow has all the boys with her.

“Oppa are you planning on watching a movie? What a coincidence, I was also planning to watch a movie today. How about let’s watch together. How about a date?” Minhee said, acting all flirty.

Baekhyun was looking at me. His eyes were trying to say ‘Help’ while your eyes were trying to say to decline her invitation.

Chanyeol went close to Baekhyun and whispered, which was still loud because of his his deep voice.

“Hyung, this is once of a life time agree with her now.”

“Ah, mianhae but I’m gonna watch a movie with som—“

Before Baekhyun can even finish his sentence, Minhee took Baekhyun’s hands and said

“Great now let’s watch a movie, I want to watch something about romance, arraso?” Minhee said with aegyo.

Baekhyun was pulled by Minhee to the movie counter to buy tickets. Baekhyun gave me an apologetic look. I just gave him a small nod in response.

Wow, I was freaking pissed by what Minhee did. Baekhyun didn’t even finish his sentence! What the Minhee you . Aishh I should really stop cursing.

I just went inside the cinema to watch the comedy movie all by myself, and also to not waste the tickets.

 

The makeover did helped Baekhyun alot, but did nothing but to seperate me and Baekhyun.


Baekhyun looks so handsome with blonde hair <3

Anyways, pls subscribe and don't be a silent reader! Tell me what you think of this story thanks =))