Chapter 10

Nerdy Byun Baek

 

BAEKHYUN’s POV

 

“Ne, Anything.”

“Okay, kiss me.” I said with a grin.

“WHAT?!”

Hahaha. I can’t help myself but to laugh at ___’s expression after I said kiss me. It was just priceless, haha.

Wait, what did I just said?

Did I just said....to her..to..KISS.ME.?

I stop laughing once I realized what I said. Why the hell did I said that?! Of all things to say, why the hell did I said Kiss Me?!

Stupid. Stupid. Baekhyun you are so S T U P I D.

Why the hell would you say that to your bestfriend?! Aissh, I such an idiot.

Pabo. Pabo. Pabo.

It’s not like I don’t want to kiss her,  It’s just that, wouldn’t It be weird kissing your bestfriend? It would just be really awkward. Plus, I’m sure ___  doesn’t want to kiss me, I mean look at her face. Her face says everything, she doesn’t want to kiss me, her expression looks shock and to me, It also says a big N O.

I don’t even know why those two words slip out of my mouth.

I was just staring at her lips, admiring how it looks so beautiful.

I’m talking nonsense now. I must be really crazy admiring my bestfriends lips.

It was just so distracting. She has the most beautiful lips I’ve ever seen. Okay maybe I’m overreacting, but it was just so…

Pink.

Soft.

Not too plump, Not too thin.

Just Perfect.

Okay I’m really talking nonsense now.

The truth is I feel something special to her. I can’t describe it, but I know It’s something special.

There is nothing wrong with feeling something special towards your bestfriend, right?

I mean she is my bestfriend since I was like 6. Ofcourse, I would feel something special to someone whom I practically spend my whole childhood with.

Yeah, that’s the reason behind all this weirdness I feel inside me.

Those butterflies I feel inside my stomach.

The weird feeling that spreads throughout me, when she smiles

The increasing speed of my heartbeat.

Could it possibly be…..Love?

No. I mean just no. It would be really weird if I love my bestfriend or rather like. She is already like a sister to me. That would just be weird and impossible. I guess?

I am not being denial, She is just my bestfriend.

She is just your bestfriend Baek, nothing more, nothing less.

Just abestfriend.

Just a bestfriend.

Just a bestfriend.

I keep repeating those words to myself until I snap back to reality the moment I realized ___ was still staring at me still with wide eyes, and still with the BIG NO written on her face.

I felt a little hurt that my bestfriend doesn’t want to kiss me. Just a little.

“___.” I shook her, but she didn’t respond.

“___.” No respond.

“___!” I said a little louder. She finally responded.

“D-Did y-you just s-said---“

“Yah, It was just a joke! Don’t take it too seriously.” I cut her off, and pretended to laugh.

“Oh..yeah..right.” She smiled, but I swear I could see sadness in her eyes.

Was she hurt?

“Yeah! You should have seen your face, your expression was priceless. Haha.” I could not think of anything else to say nor to do. So I played this whole 'kiss me' thing as a joke.

“Whatever.” She rolled her eyes, but I can still see a hint of sadness. Or maybe It was just my imagination.

“So, anything?”

“Yeah, anything except for ‘Kiss me’.”

“Yah, It was just a joke.”

“I know, but your sudden outburst kinda shocked me.”

“Yeah right, you just problably wanted to kiss me.” I said cheekily.

“Who wants to kiss someone like you?” She said teasingly.

Ouch. I know it was just a joke but still.

“Uhmm, A lots of girls in school, maybe boys too.” I said to her jokingly.

“Eww, your so gay.” She said, laughing.

“I’m not!”

“Yeah, yeah, as you say so.” She said.

“So do you want to go watch a movie or something?” I said not wanting to be bored at home.

“I don’t think so Baek, maybe minhee or the other popular kids might drag you along with them. Again.”

“No, I would ignore all of them, just for you.”

“Eww, your so greasy!” She said with a disgusted face.

But with a visible blush.

“Hahaha, really? Then why are you blushing?” I said teasingly.

“I’m not.”

“Pshh, You already look like a tomato.”

“Whatever Baek.”

“You just like me, stop being denial, I know you like someone handsome like me.”

“Yah, yah! Don’t be so cocky!”

“Okay, okay, I’m just joking.” I said with a smile.

“Yeah, whatever. Pabo.” She rolled her eyes and gave me a big heartwarming smile.

 

 

There it goes again….these weird feeling

 

 

 

 

 

.


Hi guys! Long time no update:< heh

So sorry if this chapter might been so cheesy:( It's too cheesy!

Well anyways hope you like it! and I'm sorry If I did not let them kiss, It was just too soon hehe OuO

By the way, Happy Birthday Oh Sehun~^^

Cr: to the owner:)