Chapter 12

Nerdy Byun Baek

 

 You and Baekhyun decided  to go to school together.

By the time you entered the school gate, Minhee quickly shows up with a pout on her face.

“Oppa, why didn’t you show up on our date?” Minhee asked with an a aegyo tone

“Uhm, didn’t I told you I was hanging with ___ that day.” Baekhyun said as he pointed at you.

“You were with this girl.” Minhee asked, with a glint of hate in her eyes.

“Yeah, is there something wrong?”

“Not at all, oppa.” Minhee said eyeing you.

“Uhh, okay so we’re gonna head to class now. Bye.”

“Wait! Can I join both of you? My friends left me alone, and I want to know ___ more and befriend her. Also, we are all in the same first period anyways.” She said with a fake smile.

“Uhm—“

“Let’s go.”

Before Baekhyun could even protest, Minhee suddenly held your arm and made her way with both of you, to your first period.

“So your ___, right?” Minhee asked pretending to be nice, when It was so damn obvious that she hated you.

“Minhee, don’t pretend  that you don’t know me. Like you said we are in the same first period, It is very impossible that you don’t know me because we practically see each other always in the morning.” You said with a scoff.

You saw Minhee glared at you, but immediately changed when she smiled.

Fake.'

“I’m sorry, I guess I just don’t care to know other people especially losers.” She said as she batted her eyes innocently.

‘Did she just called me a loser?

“Well maybe I also don’t care to be noticed by es.” You said with a smirk.

“Did you just call m---“

“Uhm, ladies classroom is here.” Baekhyun said, making both of you turn arround to look at him.

“Ah, sorry oppa. I forgot the classroom was over there, oopss.” Minhee said, back with her fake attitude.

When both of you neared the classroom, Minhee leaned in and whispered in your ear.

“Back of , you don’t know who you’re messing with.”

You rolled your eyes then whispered back to her.

“Don’t worry I know how to handle es as well as s like you.” You smirked at her as you made your way to your seat. Leaving her dumbfounded.

 

 

 


Short Update~

Minhee is being a T^T