Chapter 4

Nerdy Byun Baek

 

 

 

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~!”

 

 

You woke up because of the sudden squealing of your mother.

‘Aish! It’s so early to be hearing loud noises.’

You decided to go downstairs and see what’s the commotion all about.

As you walked in the living room, you saw your mom squealing and praising Baekhyun because of his handsomeness.

‘He does look diffrent without eyeglasses.’ You thought.

“Omo! Baekhyun your so handsome! What happened to your eyeglasses? You look so diffrent now.”

“Long story.” You replied.

Baekhyun’s face was all flushed as he look down. Something he usually do when he’s embarrased.

You pulled him out of the living room then you led him upstairs to your room.

“Why are you here so early?”

“I was waiting for you outside, your mom thought that I was your boyfriend or something so she pulled me inside. When I explained to her that I was Baekhyun, she went all berserk and kept squaling and telling me how handsome I am AND YOUR MOM IS REALLY WEIRD.”

You can’t help but laugh at his cute expression.

“Yah, why are you laughing?”

“Hahaha! Baek you look so red, you even look like a tomato, hahaha!”

“It’s my first time being complimented like this, I just don’t know how to react okay?!” He said still looking red.

“Then try thanking them.”

Before Baekhyun could reply, you made your way to the bathroom to take a shower.

 

After preparing, both of you headed to school. Baekhyun was really nervous on what will be the reaction of students.

“Do I look okay?”

 “What do you think they’ll say?”

“Aish I’m really freaking out.”

“Do I look really diffrent now? Maybe they won’t recognize me.”

 “_____, can we not attend school? JEBAL!”

“Maybe they will make fun of m—“

“BAEKHYUN, CAN YOU PLEASE STOP WORRYING, WE HAVE ALREADY ARRIVED SCHOOL DAMMIT.”

 

By the time both of you entered the gates. People were staring at Baekhyun with awe.

“Wahh he’s so handsome! Who is he? New student?”

“What’s he’s name? Omo.”

“He looks so shy, wahh kyeopta!”

Girls started crowding our way, they kept asking Baekhyun who he is and kept complimenting him.

‘Pshh they never even notice him when he was a nerd, people just really care about looks.’

You pulled Baekhyun away from the crowd.

“Baekhyun let’s head to class now.” You said loud and clear, so the students who have been crowding us, will know the damn truth who this boy is.

“THAT BOY IS NERDY BYUN BAEK?!” All of them shouted in unison.

Both of you ignored them, then head to class.

 

 

Lunch time came, Baekhyun was the biggest topic in school today. People kept on comparing him to what he looks now and what he looks like before. They even thought he had plastic surgery.

“Baekhyun is so handsome, it’s a good thing he had a makeover, he was really ugly when he was a nerd.”

“Maybe he got surgery, well it doesn’t really matter, he looks freaking hot anyways.”

“_____, is so lucky, she gets to spend so much time with Baekhyun oppa!”

 

‘Wow, really.’

 You can just remeber the time when people were saying that you pity Baekhyun that’s why your with him, but now they are jealous of you because your with him.

You were really annoyed by this.

Seriously? People are such idiots this days, always judging people by the looks and not the attitude, aishh.

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Short update! I want to see Baekhyun's hair:3