Chapter 11

Every Time We Love

updated!

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“…You know me like nobody else does. Can’t we go back once more?”

 

Morning finally came. Jaejoong was waking up from his sleep though it wasn’t comfortable yet it’s lovely to do so. He threw his gaze at Changmin’s tired face. His man was sleeping way too uncomfortable while leaning his back onto the couch.

 

“Changmin, wake up…” Changmin didn’t budge even a little.

 

“Changminnie…” whined Jaejoong but still Changmin didn’t move a bit.

 

It was only 5 am in the morning and Jaejoong was getting used to be an early riser. He got off from

 

Changmin’s thigh and run into his bedroom and took a pillow to make Changmin sleeps well for an hour time.

 

While waiting for an hour to come, Jaejoong took his morning shower and prepared breakfast for him and his re-new lover if he may call Changmin that. HE giggled at the thought.

 

“Now, you are giggling alone, baby…?” Before, Changmin sneaked silently into the kitchen and found Jaejoong was back facing him. It was really a breathtaking view and Changmin lovingly secured his arms around his Jaejoong’s slim waist.

 

Jaejoong was shocked by Changmin’s surprise and smiled.

 

“Now, go take your morning shower Changmin or you’ll be late.”

 

“I will not move until you give me my morning kiss…”

 

Jaejoong kept on blushing but he was closing the gaps between them and tilted his head for a kiss.

 

“EHEM!” sounds a voice from behind the couple.

 

“Morning Junsu!” greeted Changmin with his happy monotone tenor voice. Jaejoong who was being shy was hiding his face onto Changmin’s chest.

 

“Jae, you shouldn’t hide your face you know. You act like you did this for the first time!”

 

“Jae… Come on! Don’t you want to greet ‘Good Morning, Kim Junsu!’ to me? I’m waiting here…” said Junsu while tapping his feet waiting a word from his best buddy.

 

“Baby…” Changmin tilted up Jaejoong’s head and smiled, nodded as a sign to let his lover know that everything is alright after the greeting.

 

“Good Morning, Junsu…”

 

“…and NO Junsu, NO! Don’t tease my Jaejoongie or I’ll scratch your Chunnie’s scalp with fork!” Changmin’s turned to threat Junsu and as how much love Junsu towards his Park Yoochun, he left the scene but with a perfect grin on his face.

 

“If once an evil maknae, forever be the evil maknae!” complaint Jaejoong and walked away to set the table.

 

Changmin was still standing, amusing to see his Jaejoong who looked cute when he babbled to self.

 

“Changminnie, why are you still standing there? Go take your morning bath now! You’ll be late to your class. Hurry up!”

 

“Now you even babbled craps at morning, Jaejoongie?”

 

“Why? It sounds like your mom’s nagging?”

 

“No. More like a wife who nags at the husband to me!”

 

Jaejoong blushed. He really wanted to throw this Shim Changmin away and if it’s not because that man was having his class schedule, he has already did that a minute ago.

 

After having his breakfast at Jaejoong’s, Shim Changmin skipped happily to his college. He was on his way to finish up his second degree. The Almighty Shim Changmin that Cassiopeia proud of.

 

“Chwang, you are not with Yunho hyung in dorm last night? I’m looking for you!” That was Cho Kyuhyun his best friend of the same age.

 

“I’m sleeping somewhere.”

 

“At Jaejoong?”

 

“How did you know?”

 

“Some fans spotted you walked out from a block of apartment. Who else it might be…”

 

“The fans sure caught everything rather fast!”

 

“They’re not fans for nothing you know. So, are we going out tonight?”

 

“Reason?”

 

“Kyu-Line Day?”

 

“I’ll call my Jaejoong first then I’ll let you know either I’ll come or not.”

 

“Why you have to do that?”

 

“I’m not letting my mistakes were repeated ever again!”

 

They were at the stake of broken up over the silly thing but the past experiences were lessons for their love life today.

 

The love was indeed there, welcoming both Shim Changmin and Kim Jaejoong.