Chapter 4

Every Time We Love

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“…Your smile becomes lost in your tears. It seems so difficult to be able to love someone else…”

 

[Changmin POV]

 

So I’m running again, running to the love of my life. Running to where ever my feet brought me and yet here I am standing in front of his door.

 

As I was about to knock the door, the faintly sounds of sobbing was heard, I knew, he was crying. There is someone who is helping him to soothe his heart broken feeling. As so much I need Yunho hyung, so did he. He needs his best friend, Kim Junsu.

 

The pain he was enduring was too much as I have to. Mercilessly, I’m crying too at where I am standing. I promised to protect him, to protect our relationship yet I failed to do anything. I am just a weak man, a man who can’t even fight for the sake of his love.

 

The one who used to smiles before now he was at the most breaking point. Blame me, I am the one who cause the angel to shed his tears, broke his heart with my meaningless promises.

 

Why did I even have the guts to let you down?

 

[Flashback]

 

“Min, have you check the fanbases recently?” One day Yunho hyung asked me as I entered the SM building.

 

“No. Why?”

 

“There got the answers to your questions that you are dying to know.”

 

I knitted my brows as confused to what kind of craps did my leader just told me.

 

“Good Luck, Min!” He even wished me Good Luck and patted my shoulder.

 

I rushed to my make-up room and took out my laptop that I always drag along everywhere, the one that Jaejoong gave on my birthday and the most precious item that I treasured the most.

 

I signed in some fanbases that I secretly registered and it surprised me to death when I found what just happen. It was chaotic with a lot of comments and bashes everywhere.

 

But, Changtoria?

 

I scroll down the pages and to my surprise I saw a picture of dishes cooked by Victoria but the problem is I can be seen there in the scene through the spoon reflection.

 

I read some of the fans comments.

 

“Changtoria is real!”

 

WHAT?

 

“They’re not celebrating Lunar Day! Sure it’s a Valentine’s Day date!”

 

Valentine’s Day?

 

What? So, that’s why Jaejoong texts me a lot asking my whereabouts and I even received a lot of missed calls after I plugged in my phone to the charger.

 

“This is not a fanservice. Changtoria is ing real!”

 

“I accept this Changtoria!”

 

“Changtoria real OTP!”

 

“Changmin has a big appetite yet Victoria can cook well. Pass as a couple. Approved!”

 

But I am not alone in the room. It's not only me and Victoria. There are some staffs too. I should ask the company to clean my name.

 

I shut down my laptop after commented “Changmin has a lover already and Changtoria is just a crap!” on the fanbase and shut down his laptop without even bothered to sign out from the webpage.

 

So, I had hurt you so much, Jaejoongie?

 

I knew you hurt so much not because of the comments but the absence of mine at the dinner date. Why am I being a fool when it comes to love?

 

I fished out my phone from my back Jeans and stare blankly at the wallpaper of me and him.

 

If only I could return the past time back… but I am only a human, and I am lacking everywhere.

 

I can’t even take a good care of a heart of an angel.

 

I am sorry, baby… I am sorry…

 

[End of flashback]

 

I knock the door of Jaejoong’s house and a few seconds later, someone opened it and I saw someone.

 

A broken angel, of mine.