Chapter 12

Every Time We Love

lame and boring, i know...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“…I learned to love you that were how I wanted it…”

 

“Manager-nim, can I have weekend off this week? I’m going to visit my family and it’s urgent.”

 

“Since you have done with your Moonlight Prince’s recording, I think, you may take your leave on weekend this week.” stated the manager while checking his note-book with a lot of dates mentioned on each pages.

 

Shim Changmin smiles. He has determined to settle everything one by one and lastly hit the jackpot. It’s not really an urgent matter but to meet his parents and his family to consult with something regarding his future, that’s how urgent it may sounds.

 

Friday came and Changmin ended his last schedule on that day with enthusiasm and drive away to his parent’s house. It took about an hour to reach the mansion and sign of anxious and excited written on his face.

 

To reconcile what he supposed to do since long time ago.

 

“Eomoni, Abeoji, Shim Changmin’s coming home~~” He sang loudly from the doorframe while opening the unlocked door expecting a warm welcome from his parents.

 

Mrs. Shim was running from the kitchen towards his son and hugged him before she started hitting Changmin’s arms.

 

“Eomoni, why you hit me? I did nothing you know…” said Changmin while rubbing the stinging pain at his arms.

 

“I’m hitting you because you did nothing. Why Min, just why? I don’t remember that I give birth to an idiot like you!” Again, Mrs. Shim hit his only son.

 

“Eomoni, what are you talking about?”

 

“Too much rumors Changmin, too much! How’s Jaejoong doing? Is he doing fine? Call him now and bring him to me, now!”

 

“Eomoni, you are chasing me away and demanding Jaejoongie to come here instead?” Changmin pretend to be hurt by his mom’s words. He walked to the nearest couch in the living room and settled himself down while do some stretching. Still, Mrs. Shim tailing from behind.

 

“Min, are you and Jaejoong doing fine? Tell me? I’m dying with curiosity now!” said Mrs. Shim while fanning herself, being hot to spazz about his eldest son’s scandal.

 

Changmin sighed at the sight of his mom who more likes a reporter who demanded a latest confession from him. Did his mom just sign up with reporters recently?

 

Seeing Changmin who didn’t budge from his seat, Mrs. Shim started to rub his son’s body, from his torso to his legs to look for his phone. Confirming by self is the best thing to do since she can’t rely on his son no more.

 

“Eomoni, what are you doing?”

 

“Looking for something!” She continued with her rubs on his son’s body.

 

“Eomoni! You look like a ert ahjumma. Stop it already!”

 

“Then, show me your phone!”

 

“Eomoni, I’m not elementary students who need to be inspected who I kept in touch with.”

 

“But you are Minnie, but you are! Hurry! Show me your phone!”

 

“ABEOJI, HELP ME!!!” shouted Shim Changmin with his tenor voice and it echoed inside the whole mansion.

 

A moment later, Mr. Shim appeared at the living room with his confused gaze.

 

“What’re you doing, honey?” asked Mr Shim once he saw his wife groping and rubbing his son senselessly .

 

“Help me, Shim! I’m looking for Minnie’s phone to see his contact either he still keep in touch with Jaejoongie or not.”

 

Mr. Shim even joined his wife at the mentioned of a certain Kim Jaejoong and Changmin could only face-palmed literally in his mind. What kind of spells possessed into his parents.

 

Changmin was busy with his dodging until his phone keep ringing and to Changmin’s alert as he had set a special ringtone for his Jaejoongie, he knew, his lover who called him.

 

“Eomoni, Abeoji, excuse me. I need to answer the call.” Changmin took out his phone from his slack and his parents were dazed at their spot, waiting for their son to pick up the call.

 

“Eomoni, Abeoji, there is a word of ‘privacy’ still exist you know…”

 

“We know… Ppali! Pick up the phone! Don’t make my Jaejoongie wait for you…”

 

Changmin sighed at his Eomoni’s words. He has no point to stop this nonsense conversation and picked up the call instead though his parents were still there, eavesdropping.

 

“Hello, Changminnie?” At Jaejoong’s melodious voice, his parents squealed like a fan whose was supported their shipper.

 

“Baby, I’m sorry to pick up your call a bit late. Eomoni and Abeoji are here bothering me.” Changmin whispered but a bit louder to let his parents knew he really needed privacy. Still, elder Shim could only care less.

 

Mrs. Shim even abruptly took away his son’s phone and started her conversations with her favorite candidate of son-in-law.

 

“Jaejoongie, Eomoni here. Are you doing perfectly fine there? Did Minnie hurt you somewhere with his idiocy? When will you come here visit Eomoni? I’m lonely here, Jaejoongie. Minnie is busy with his schedule, and the daughters were busy with their studies, and this Mr. Shim sometimes busy with his hang out with friend, now left me by self. Let’s do some shopping tomorrow, is that okay?”

 

Mrs. Shim was babbling non-stop and Changmin gave up. He walked to his room and chose to cool down by taking a shower.

 

His intention to return home tonight was to discuss with his parents regarding his marriage planning, seems something has to wait.

 

He sighed.

 

His mom was really something.

 

Changmin walked out from the bathroom and found his phone on the bed. Bet his Eomoni who put there after stop bothering with his Jaejoongie.

 

He took his chance to call though it’s already late midnight. To repeat the same mistake twice wasn’t really a good idea.

 

“Baby…”

 

“Changminnie, you call..?”

 

“Did Eomoni pestering you with her babbles?”

 

“No. Oh, Changminnie, but Eomoni wanted me to accompany her to shop tomorrow. Is that okay?”

 

“Of course, baby… Take care of yourself there. Ermmm… I think Eomoni is good at self-protection, then I less worry… Do you need something?”

 

“Something?”

 

“Something like new LV design bag or anything. I’ll give Eomoni my credit card and you use my card to buy anything, okay?”

 

“Really? Anything?”

 

“What’re you planning baby?”

 

…and the night goes on with the two hearts who promised to meet in their dreams. There is no more tears accompanied the broken-heart at night. No more tears shed and drenched the pillow.

 

As, the only thing needed in one relationship is communication, though a simple morning greeting or night call enough to put a full day of schedule behind.

 

Both learnt how to love again and corrected the mistakes they ever did once.

 

Love is still there, waiting eternally.