Chapter 2

Every Time We Love

do i need to update once a day or twice a day? 
or i should end this story as soon as possible and leave this lameness...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“…Even easy things like this, I fail to do right. It breaks your heart and it makes you cry. It made you leave…”

 

[Flashback]

 

It’s Lunar Day tomorrow so do Valentine’s Day. Shim Changmin was busy with his recording of Moonlight Prince and even busy with his schedule that requires him to take a flight to Japan. His busy life was enough to put his love life at second importance. He didn’t notice anything, any changes, at the moment.

 

During the break time of Moonlight Prince’s recording, Shim Changmin took out his phone and dialed his angel’s number. Even for seconds of waiting, the smiles never once left his tired face.

 

“Hello…” The most melodious sounds of man’s voice heard at the end of the line.

 

“Hello, baby…” Shim Changmin couldn’t even hide his enthusiasm no more. He kept on smiling stupidly even his colleagues as the co-MC in Moonlight Prince looked at him weirdly.

 

“Minnie, you call!”

 

“Of course… I’ve been dying missing you, baby…”

 

“Then, let’s meet tomorrow! It’s Valen…”

 

His angel didn’t able to finish what he was implied to say as his handsome lover has cut before him.

 

“But, Sorry baby… I have works to do tomorrow. Did my baby miss me, badly?”

 

“What kind of work you have tomorrow? You even have no time for me, for us?”

 

“I have SM Town’s stage practicing. Maybe, we could meet, later…”

 

“You mean after your Japan’s tour is done?”

 

“It seems so… Oh, baby, I need to get back to work! Bye, Love!” and Shim Changmin cut off the line and at the same time his phone was turning off as its battery was drying out.

 

Kim Jaejoong left staring at his phone as he couldn’t believe his lover just end the line without proper wishes of ‘I Love You’. He put back his phone on the table in the kitchen and continued with his cookies baking, specially made for his lover on the Valentine’s Day.

 

The clock strikes 00:00 of 14th February when he finished his cookies baking and somehow it’s a very lonely night. Jaejoong decided to waste his time by making a special chocolate instead. He even decorated the chocolates with cautious, love and care.

 

The chocolates and the cookies were specially made with 100% of love. He stared at his phone, no message coming from Changmin to wish him Happy Valentine’s Day. He put all his courage together and decided to call his lover. He never called Changmin ever since they started dating as he knew his handsome lover was always busy with his full schedule.

 

As it seems so, Changmin didn’t pick up the call. He sighed. Accompanied with his flabbergasted feelings, he grabbed his phone and get through his twitter account.

 

@bornfreeonekiss: All Alone…

 

Out of boredom, he searched through NAVER and typed ‘Shim Changmin’ at the search box and found millions of articles about his man. However, there is one article at the top most searched by fans attracted his attention.

 

TVXQ’s Shim Changmin and F(X)’s Victoria spotted sharing couple stuffs

 

Jaejoong’s heart just about to crash, however he didn’t hear from Changmin to explain the situation. He decided to wait for his lover to tell him the whole story.

 

Silently, he prayed, it’s only a rumor that left to be a rumor.

 

Broken-hearted, Jaejoong head to his bedroom and laid his back onto the cozy bed and rub off his sadness and loneliness by sleeping, in despair.

 

Morning came and Jaejoong woke up with enthusiasm. He took his shower and dressed himself with the best outfit he could find in his closet. It’s Valentine’s Day and he just forgot his sadness last night.

 

Tomorrow is always the new chapter of life.

 

He texted his Changmin, his lover to meet at his Coffee Cojjee at 9.00 pm along with romantic dinner together but he only get ‘okay’ as the reply, an hour later.

 

Kim Jaejoong reached his Cojjee, his pride an hour earlier. He brought along his baked cookies, his self made chocolate. He even asked his workers to make sure his dinner with his lover tonight will be the most memorable date, ever.

 

He closed his Coffee Cojjee sharply at 6 pm and even shooed away his workers. No one will disturb his lovely night, as in no one. He prepared the ingredients to cook by himself for the dinner tonight and started the dishes making, cooking and table decoration and took within 3 hours duration.

 

It’s almost 9.00 pm and Changmin will probably on his way and Jaejoong was really excited. He took a quick shower in his private office room and head out to the special table he prepared and anxiously waiting for his lover.

 

Changmin will come…

 

An hour passed, still no glimpse of his tall and handsome boyfriend.

 

Kim Jaejoong stole a glance at his phone. None. No call nor texts.

 

He looked at the dishes that he had prepared. Everything is Changmin’s favorite food. Even the main dish for Valentine’s dinner date tonight is steam crab with spicy ddeok.

 

Jaejoong threw his gaze towards the main entrance… no, no one is coming.

 

It’s almost midnight yet there is no glimpse of Shim Changmin. This is so rare. Changmin never resist and never ever come late when it comes to meal date, but he just did, tonight.

 

Waiting for hours without turning away his stare from the door, finally Jaejoong gave up. He looked at all the dishes on the table and his growl stomach didn’t help either. With disappointment, he scoop rice into his plate and started to eat his late dinner.

 

Never once in his lifetime he cried over something silly, over something like his lover didn’t show up on the very seldom date they ever had as a couple.

 

Jaejoong returned home after cleaning and brought home the leftovers. He didn’t want his worker knew he never had his special dinner as what he planned.

 

Returning to bed, he cried.

 

He expected to see Changmin’s missed calls or maybe a single text telling his sorry but no, he received none.

 

Is that even a mistake for him to date a famous celebrity? That famous Shim Changmin of Dong Bang Shin Ki.

 

Jaejoong grabbed his phone and searched through fanbases to know Changmin’s schedule last night. Did Changmin really busy with his practices as he started to doubt a little.

 

But, what he just found was more than something heart-broken. It’s a picture owned by Victoria and Changmin was spotted there, at the scene through the spoon reflection.

 

Jaejoong started to sob.

 

Changmin didn’t come to him but to Victoria instead.

 

He needed an explanation, just only one and he was ready to accept whatever it is.

 

But no, Shim Changmin didn’t call him for almost a week.

 

With the remains strength, he called his lover… only if he has the rights to call Changmin as his lover and his handsome lover picked the call.

 

“Jaejoongie~~~” Changmin was very excited to receive the call. Jaejoong not.

 

“Shim Changmin ssi, I think… it’s over. Our love, it has ended. Bye.”

 

He left Changmin, for real, for his good, for everyone’s good.

 

Changmin was clueless and he tried to reach Jaejoong and yet he couldn’t. It’s really over.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

to commentors: jaeminismAnnieHimeepiktravellerchichiri0515 thanks for your comments, really... i never expect anyone to read this lame story actually. LOL

and to subscribers, ermmmm... i'll do a special thanks to all of you at the end of story. Promised.

since i am still experimenting with JaeMin/MinJae, so....... fighting^^!!!!