Chapter 14

Every Time We Love

one more chapter for the epilogue and finally, i'm done^^

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“…I need someone to make me smile and that person is…YOU!”

 

[After 2 years]

 

Today is the day when Dong Bang Shin Ki’s Shim Changmin will be released from his duty service along with the leader, Jung Yunho. The crowd of Cassiopeia filled the empty spaces with their red supports and banners, everywhere, by everyone.

 

It has been 2 long years for Cassiopeia and Dong Bang Shin Ki to meet each other, and it has been 2 years since the last time Dong Bang Shin Ki being active as an idol, a Hallyu idol.

 

When both Jung Yunho and Shim Changmin appeared on the stage with a weird haircut and even tough body build, the crowd screamed out loud, intentionally showing their longing to their idol, welcoming them back after 2 years.

 

As a leader, it has become a routine for Jung Yunho to give out his speeches as to much to the fans liking to add up into the lists of Jung Yunho’s quotes. Meanwhile, the maknae was standing next to his hyung, eyeing the crowd with his foolish grin when he found there were quite a number of MinJae’s banners.

 

He left the fans with his confession to his love one yet he returned back to see the fans even supported him with his Jaejoongie. It seems he has passed the blessings from the fans.

 

His mind drifted away to a certain man whom he left for 2 years and as he was too immersed in his thoughts until he couldn’t hear his Yunho hyung was calling for him, delivering the speech on his behalf.

 

His soul drew back into his body only when his leader, Jung Yunho tapped his shoulder. At first Changmin was shocked and clueless then he nodded his head, knowing that it’s certainly his turn to give out a few lines of words for his returning after 2 years.

 

“Hi~~~”

 

The crowd replied his greeting with the shouting of incoherent words, with enthusiasm.

 

“I’m Dong Bang Shin Ki’s maknae, Shim Changmin…”

 

Before Changmin could finish his sentence, the crowd has starting to shout again and this time Changmin was able to catch some of the words like ‘Jaejoong’ and ‘fiancée’.

 

He smiled.

 

“Ah, yes, I’m Shim Changmin, and Kim Jaejoong is my fiancée,” confessed Changmin, shyly and the crowd turned wild with another level of octave from before.

 

Somehow Changmin could tell that the fans were more than excited and anxious for waiting the date of his marriage.

 

Evilly, Changmin smirk.

 

“Please wait for the official statement from me to know more about JaeMin and how can Cassiopeia had diverted their interest from Dong Bang Shin Ki’s activities to my love life instead? Go insist your leader Jung there to find someone already as he has getting older day by day!” Shim Changmin strike at his venomous words again. Lord Voldermin scored!

 

“YAAA!!!” protested the leader from behind. Like seriously, who could stop Shim Changmin from being an evil? However, the evil maknae is the one who fall head over heel to a certain angel man named Kim Jaejoong.

 

So, the short fan-welcoming-DongBangShinKi-meeting was ended successfully and without having any chance to ask his whereabouts, Shim Changmin had left the stage and straight led his way to meet his Jaejoong.

 

Ever since he met Jaejoong for the first time, it was actually his first time he acknowledged the beauty of love and ha even had stepped into a love line at the first sight he caught from a certain Kim Jaejoong. The feeling was so peculiar at first, but beyond time, he managed to adapt with it.

 

Changmin walked to Jaejoong’s apartment which he still memorized and rang the bell. He waited for a moment until he met with his angel who looks very…

 

“PERFECT!” He blurted out randomly.

 

“Ouh, Changminnie, what’s perfect?”

 

“Did I just say perfect?”

 

“You did!”

 

“I mean, you are perfect Jaejoongie… You dyed your hair black and with your milky white complexion, you look very stunning, way too perfect,” praised Changmin. He walked closer to his fiancée and placed a kiss at the forehead. 2 years are way too long to wait to meet again.

 

“I miss you… a lot!”

 

“I miss you too… how can I forget this tall man?” said Jaejoong, playfully poked Changmin’s nose.

 

“Did anyone flirting with you within 2 years enlistment?” Changmin’s voice is getting huskier, controlling his lust.

 

“No one. Seems like everyone scared to approach me or they’ll have to deal with Almighty Shim Changmin.” Kim Jaejoong was trying his best not to moan.

 

The simple kiss now turned wild, desiring chaste and rough.

 

The breathing was getting harder and it was suffocating, the incontrollable inner longing was kicking between them. Much too immersed in dwelling with two hearts, the night passed by.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

since I am a very decent author, so no naughty scene.
sorryyyyyy~~~~