Chapter 15 (epilogue)

Every Time We Love

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“…I take one step and again another step because to me it needs to be only you…” – XIA, Love is Like Snowflake

 

“Eomoni, am I look handsome?”

 

“Yes, Changmin, you look absolutely handsome…” praised Mrs. Shim, with her smiles.

 

“Abeoji, am I?”

 

“Of course my son is handsome and do tell me again who is the father of this handsome man?”

 

Both Mrs Shim and Changmin chuckled at Mr. Shim’s remark.

 

Today is finally the day that everyone was anticipating to look for, the day when Kim Jaejoong finally dropped his surname of Kim to Shim. It was reported to be as The Wedding of The Year and a lot of bridal boutiques offered themselves to sponsor for the event. The fans are more than happy as when the announcement made for the confirmation date of the wedding, ever since then the Shin-Kim couple received a lot of gifts from the fans.

 

The official fanclub of Dong Bang Shin Ki named Cassiopeia and Bigeast along with the international fans came out with their projects each. The banner, mass-media advertising, billboard, and through everywhere, the fans announced their supports.

 

Changmin with black tuxedo specially design for his wedding by the famous designer look very handsome in his outfit, like a prince in a fairytale without the white horse. The fans was so pleased to see Changmin as the groom, now everyone was anticipate to see the bride, a new member of Shim’s family soon.

 

Jung Yunho, the Hallyu Idol’s leader was given an honor to be the best man. The event was taking a place in a garden with European style, that’s what Jaejoong has been dreaming of and the wedding planner who was sponsored by the fanbases turn out the dreams into reality. Even Jaejoong was surprised.

 

Kim Jaejoong the bride of the day today has its own name given by the fans. He was so called as Dong Bang-in-laws. How cute the fans could be.

 

Changmin was nervous like hell when he was standing at the altar waiting for his love one. He took a look at the sea of fans in front of him, the red ocean, the pride of Dong Bang Shin Ki. He smiles. He has been standing on a stage for umpteenth time, but to stand at the altar was something new and the feeling was the worst than when he first standing at Tokyo Dome.

 

Changmin was all in sweats and his Yunho hyung always help him to wipe away the cold bead of sweats.

 

The moment came, when the announcement of the bride arriving. Changmin turned his head to see his Kim Jaejoong and found the man was freakily glow in his white tuxedo which also designed by the famous designer.

 

A lot of flashes of camera could see at event venue and some of the fans keep updating their twitter and weibo regarding the wedding of the snarky maknae to the international fans who are dying to know about the current event.

 

The green garden was turned to a red ocean when the fans started to take out their red balloons and waved in front of the Shim-Kim couple. In front of the priest, the marriages happened after the vows were oath spoken by the newly married couple.

 

‘I Do’ from Shim Changmin aside with his vows and ‘I Do’ from Kim Jaejoong led to a big applause from the audiences who came. The most important part of today is, ‘kissing the bride’ witnessing by millions of the audiences.

 

“I Love you, Shim Jaejoong…” and the red-cherry lips were claimed by Shim Changmin to be his and that was the moment when all the red balloons carried by the fans, with one each and a wedding wish inside of the balloons, released to the air. The green garden which filled with red ocean created by the fans who came, then the blue sky of spring was tinting by red color of balloons.

 

The red is everywhere.

 

At night was the wedding party held at the hotel, also sponsored by the fans. The leader, Jung Yunho was all jealous to see the maknae in blissfulness of happiness. The party in the hotel was actually held to thanks all the fanbases who participated at the preparation for the wedding. It was specially an event for them and they even got a chance to see the wedding couple, close-up.

 

Shim Changmin make a surprise to the crowd and was intentinally specially made for his bride, his wife now. Singing Winter Rose, Jaejoong’s favourite songs from Tohoshinki’s TIME.

 

It was a special event for the Japanese’s fanbase which had a hard time to understand Korean language.

 

‘My only hope is that, you be at my side,
 Yes, close to heart, close to my love,
 The one and only love is here in my hands.
 I will be here only for you, always,
 Close to heart, close to your love,
 Our love blends together, in our hearts,
 Winter rose…’

 

The Wedding of The Year as reported by the journalists and reporters was actually like a dream wedding everyone has ever dreamed once and with the help of the fans, the wedding happened like what actually had planned.

 

Shim Jaejoong even announced by some of the fans as the leader of MinJae couple. The wedding has been in #1 search rank in NAVER and even trending in twitter, worldwide for a week. The power of Cassiopeia.

 

Everyone was pleased to see Changmin’s genuine smiles when he was standing next to his wife. Changmin was showing off his ability as a perfect figure as a husband and if it happens much to Cho Kyuhyun, Changmin might get dropped off from Kyu-Line, as joked.

 

The place where both of the couple will spend for the honeymoon was secretly untold to everyone, not to the close family member either. They really need privacy for the intimacy.

 

Everyone was anticipating the waiting of Changmin and Jaejoong’s returning, to spazz more about the couple.

 

The relationship once broken finally bind together at the end through a legally marriage.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The end.
Well, actually i like Changmin-Jaejoong married life, but then...
Never mind, do tell me if you want a sequel, maybe I might consider one.