Chapter 10

Every Time We Love

WOW! i received quite a number of comments. thanks :D

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

“…A goodhearted person like you, a one-of-a kind, even though I couldn’t say anything, I shouldn’t have let you go…”

 

“Jaejoongie, please give me a chance…” plead Changmin as he was standing in front of Jaejoong’s eyes, sending his love one in front of his home.

“I am, Changminnie… Show me the best man in you…”

 

“I’ll show you I am the best man alive and I’ll prove that I’m a good pair with you. I am a perfect man that suits you the best.”

 

‘May the best man, win,’ prayed Jaejoong silently from deep inside of his heart.

 

After ensured Jaejoong has reaching his home safely, Changmin drive his car back to his company, continuing with his abandoned workloads and somehow smiling out of random when he recalled back his date with Jaejoong before.

 

How he could be when he even let his Jaejoong to walk away though he has chances to make his lover stay, to never let his lover go.

 

He was way too immersed in his dancing practices until he felt his phone vibrated from inside his Jean’s. Changmin showed his proud father smiles when the ID caller flashed Jaejoong’s.

 

“Hello, baby… Have you taking your shower?”

 

“Changminnie, I did. Have you returned to your dorm?”

 

“No. I have to do some assignments and practicing before leading back to dorm,” complaint Changmin while keep ruffling his hair due to work stress.

 

“Do you have any class to attend tomorrow?”

 

“Yes. Early in the morning, tomorrow.”

 

“Maybe you want to come over at my house? I don’t mind. I’ll prepare fill bathtub with hot water to refresh your energy. Will you come?”

 

“I’m on my way baby…”

 

Jaejoong skipped into his bathroom light-hearted and filled the bathtub with hot water while waiting for Changmin’s presence. Later, he walked to his kitchen and boiled water. Hot chocolate is the best choice to stay awake.

 

Jaejoong was rummaging his closet and took out random pajama though it might look smaller on Changmin’s muscled build body and even a spare dry towel for Changmin to use.

 

The main door was knocked by someone and Jaejoong was certain sure that the person was Changmin. He grinned sheepishly while welcoming Changmin to enter his apartment.

 

“Hi, baby… Can you help me holding these books while I’m taking off my sneakers?” Jaejoong nodded happily and received the heavy pile of thick books from Changmin.

 

“Look! My baby is all sweaty after I asked him to hold my books for seconds…” Changmin wiped Jaejoong’s sweats with his bare hand entered the cozy apartment happily. He put down his pile of assignments on the coffee table and was about to close his eyes to take a short nap but Jaejoong had stopped him first.

 

“No, Changminnie… You go take your night bath now. I’d filled the bathtub with hot water and I even prepared pajama and towel for you on the bed. Go!” insisted Jaejoong with a light push.

 

“That’s so thoughtful of you… Don’t you want to join me?”

 

“Nope! I’ll prepare snacks for late night supper and hot chocolate to make you stay awake. You go take your bath fast!”

 

Changmin fasten his pace to the bathroom and gently laid his tired body in the bathtub. It was arousing with the feeling of refreshing. He took his chance to take a short nap while soaking his body with the scent.

 

“Changmin, have you done with the bath? Hurry up! The water is getting cold and you might get a fever soon!” Jaejoong’s voice was heard from outside while banging the door softly.

 

“Almost done, baby… I’m going out within a minute!” Changmin shouted back. He quickly got out from the bathtub and rinsed his body for a few times. He dried his body with the towel that Jaejoong has provided and quickly slipped into the Hamutaro’s pajama.

 

He chuckled at his own look.

 

Changmin opened the bathroom door and met with Jaejoong who was waiting for him with his genuine smile.

 

“Are you waiting for me?” Jaejoong shyly nodded his head. Changmin brought the lover of his into his embrace while intertwined their fingers together to the living room.

 

To everyone’s eyes, they may look like a true couple but no one knew that they’re at the breaking point yet struggle to re-build back with their passionate love.

 

Loving someone is about the right time, and the right person.

 

Both Changmin and Jaejoong were sitting on a couch in front of the television in the living room. Changmin was diligently finishing his assignments while Jaejoong was busy landing his head on Changmin’s thigh, watching the late night programs.

 

“Changmin, are you planning to do your third degree after you graduated your second?”

 

“I’m tired with studying and full scheduled baby… I have more plans to do for my future.”

 

“You are not telling me?”

 

“No.”

 

“Not even a hint, Changminnie?”

 

“No.”

 

“Okay.” Jaejoong pretended to never care but his pouting lips showing him the obvious jealousy.

 

“I could tell you one thing…” said Changmin while caressing his lover’s silky hair.

 

Jaejoong kept his silent.

 

“It’s about Marry and You.” Changmin confessed but to his dismay that lead to disappointment, Jaejoong had fallen asleep.

 

Changmin sighed.

 

He stole a chance to peck his lover’s lips and later smiles.

 

“It’s about me, marrying you…”

 

Save your 'I Do', baby…

 

For me.