Draining the power

Castle of Glass
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

            “Here, put on the bullet proof vests…” Siwon says while handing them out to his partners. He then places the thick vest over him; he made sure it was perfectly on and then he proceeds to smooth out any creases on his leather pants. He looks down at his military boots and felt his heart racing from how nervous he was becoming. We could die today… He looked up and met Leeteuk’s eyes; he forces a charming smile, but Leeteuk didn’t buy it-he frowned and shook his head.

            “Siwon, watch over the kid….the rest of us will-” he began but was quickly cut off.

            “NO! I’m going with you…” he nods and kept his smile, “The kid…” he turns to face Xiumin; he was sitting inside the back of the police car with his hands cuffed tightly. “He’ll be fine.” He assured him.

            “Doesn’t he realize what he could cause with these pills?!” Kangin curses while clutching onto his gun and staring at JaeSun’s Mansion. They were yards away from the Mansion, but they were already anticipating action to begin soon, “We have to stop him somehow or at least run some tests to make sure they aren’t dangerous.”

            “He’ll refuse.” Shindong frowns, “JaeSun always finds a way to get out of trouble.” He sighed and shook his head.

            Siwon groans, “We have to hurry before the anxiety kills me.” He places extra bullets into his pocket before he grabs his gun, it then walks towards the Mansion while keeping himself hidden.

            Shindong, Leeteuk and Kangin all carried guns as well and trailed behind Siwon until Leeteuk decided he should be in front. He was willing to die for everyone else, so he steps in front of Siwon and flashes him a small smile. Siwon nods and trails behind Leeteuk; their eyes kept averting to the Mansion while their breathing slowly increased.

           

 

 

            “Find me a way inside.” She orders.

SoHee climbed up the side of the house and held herself up by digging her sharp nails into the wall. She stared at the window and unlocked it, she gently climbed down and then walked over to the window beside the front door. She didn’t want the clicking noises to be heard.

Hyuna smiled as she climbed inside the window. Her heels tapped loudly onto the floor, she slowly entered the house while Sohee trailed behind timidly; she kept her head bowed, unable to look at her surrounds. What was the use when her life was practically over? How was it possible that Hyuna had so much control over her?

            Her eyes stared at her pocket and the plastic bag slightly poked out. Her eyes widened when she remembered she still possessed the pills. She quickly pushed the bag deeper into her pocket and looks up; she stared at the back of Hyuna’s head and then her eyes dropped to her heels.

            “Hyuna, what are you doing here?” Sohee nearly jumped from how much  the deep, manly voice startled her. She looked up and stared at the man with the neatly combed black hair, he wore a suit and his smile was quite handsome, but something about him made Sohee uneasy. She glanced at Hyuna and nearly cringed when she noted the playful smirk carved on her Master’s lips. “How did you get in here?” he glanced at the door and frowned when he sees that it was still locked, and the door knob was untouched.

            “My kitty is stealthy…she has the power to get me where I need to be.” She smirked and took steps towards him; her heels tapped and she placed her hands on her hips, “It’s been centuries, JaeSun,” her voice lowered, it became bitter and haunting; her eyes glowed dark purple. “I think its time you give me what you owe me.” she growled while JaeSun seemed unaffected by her. He just kept a pleased smile.

            Sohee nearly shook in her boots as she stared at Hyuna. She wrapped her arms around herself and watched her with fear in her eyes.

            “Leave, Hyuna.” He said simply, he just stared at her with no hesitation, fear, or concern in his eyes; he wasn’t afraid of her, but he is well aware of what she is capable of.

            “Where is he?” she looked around, trying to feel the powerful child, but she couldn’t feel him. “He must still be weak.” She mocked but JaeSun only shrugged while she stared at him with a small glare. “When I get my hands on him, JaeSun…I’ll make sure to drain every last bit of power in him.” She spat every word as her eyes glowed darker, she glared into his eyes.

            JaeSun nearly laughed, he shakes his head and cracks a smile, “Hyuna…he’ll be the one draining your power.” He smirked while Hyuna’s left hand began  to turn deep purple; she lifts it but JaeSun grabs her wrist and squeezes tightly until the power was gone. They glared into each other’s eyes for a moment while Sohee kept her distance.

            “Do not forget that it is I who controls time…” he tossed her hand to the side and then found himself staring at Sohee. She looked at him and felt uneasy while he only stayed quiet.

            “You cheat.” Hyuna growls and she looks back at Sohee, “Claw at him,” she orders and something in her words made SoHee’s body react. She quickly moved towards JaeSun, but she fought back.

            “Cheating….” He shook his head, “It’s always the same outcome, Hyuna…”

            “Then why turn back time?!” She glared at him.

            JaeSun stayed quiet, he stared at the ground and found himself lost in his mind. Images of the past began to cloud his vision, but they were willed away when he felt Hyuna’s sharp nails digging into his hand until they drew blood. He groaned and pulled away from her.

            “Is it because your runt will always hate you no matter wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter